Music Composition and Remixes

Grungemeister

To those who do music production, have you attempted to do a remix or original composition relating to Bionicle? I've tried once with a remake of the Chronicler's Company theme from MNOG, but that's it. Share compositions, remakes, remixes, and tips for transcribing (I might have cheated using a MIDI file). 

https://soundcloud.com/theironchicken/sets/mnog-transcription

My final goal is to do a remake of the entire soundtrack.

Edited by Toa Vanson
  • Upvote 1

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Not bad! The guitar starting at 27 seconds in is sort of harsh-sounding... a softer sound would flow better.

The first half is a little underwhelming, but the second half is fun to listen to! I'm interested to hear any other renditions of the MNOLG soundtrack you might make in the future.

The guitar sound is a pizzicato upright bass, so the only really softer thing I could think of would be a pizzicato cello, maybe. Thanks for the feedback.

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  

I like the Beach Chant, but I think that it would ironically sound better with either a more quiet beach wave, or none at all.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'll re upload it with a more quiet sound, since I want to keep it as true to the original as possible.

EDIT: https://soundcloud.com/theironchicken/beach-chant-remix?in=theironchicken/sets/mnog-transcription

I lowered the volume of the beach sounds, as well as the double basses near the end of the piece.

Edited by Toa Vanson