Forums Offline

We are aware the forums are offline and are working with our host and software provider to determine the issue. it is related to BZPower's database. At this time we do not know if data has been lost. We are working as fast as we can to get the forums back online. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

View the full article

I hope they have better plans to respnd quicker next time a error like this happens. It was sheer luck that it didn't last too long.

Sheer luck? You never know what may be going on behind the scenes. ;)Anyway, I am glad the forums are back after this short break. I knew that at least PMs wouldn´t be gone as I was told that I had three new messages, so I was not too worried. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Sooooo... what was it?It's obviously fixed. :P

Black Six's blog states:

So the forums went offline on Friday and they just came back earlier today. There were some issues with our server and database. One of the partitions on our server filled up, which prevented the site from writing properly to the DB. Long story short - we cleared up the partition, restored some files from the backup, and bam, said the lady. It took us a while to troubleshoot all that with our host and Invision, hence the almost four days of downtime.

jlovfkk.jpg