Toa of Protodermis Youtube channel

Toa of Protodermis

Hi guys, I haven't been here in a while... Accually my last post was years ago :D I've been doing some stuff for Bionicle fans in Poland recently, and now I started my own Youtube channel. It's not very good yet, but I'm doing some progress. The movies are in polish, but I'm adding english subtitles. I'm gonna post links to the already translated ones. I hope you're gonna appreciate them after I gain some experience.

Edited by Toa of Protodermis

banner1.jpg

qs22933.jpg

I have just added subtitles for the second episode. It's up in the first post, and here 

If it doesn't work, You have to open it in a new window and press the subtitles button, next to settings and full screen buttons. I'd love to here some feedback from You guys.

Guys I would really appreciate any feedback, I don't know if it makes sense for me to make those subtitles at all if You don't like it

• Upvote 1

banner1.jpg

qs22933.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys. Due to low popularity among english language users, I've made a break from writing the subtitles, however that's not the case anymore because...

The new subtitled movie!

Again, if the subtitles are not working, You have to open it in a new window

banner1.jpg

qs22933.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...