Bionicle MBTI

Hello! I'm not sure if people are aware of their personality types (Myers-Briggs type), but that is when you are assigned one of the 16 types, each made up of four letters. For example, two opposites would be INFP and ESTJ.

Now, onto Bionicle; which types do you think the characters have? Are all Ko-Matoran introverted? Does Takua embody sensing or intuition? Post your thoughts on the matter below :)

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Mbti types for Bionicle... How interesting. Well based off of my guess Kopaka would be an INTJ. Ko-matoran give off the vibe of an introvert. 

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 2 months later...

Mbti types for Bionicle... How interesting. Well based off of my guess Kopaka would be an INTJ. Ko-matoran give off the vibe of an introvert. 

Kopaka = INTJ 

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

There's a couple of dead topics about this subject, sort of.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/12939-element-vs-personality/

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/14224-bionicle-characters-personality-and-mbti/

I am INFP, I doubt any Bionicle characters are like that. Oh well.

According to the first topic, you have the same MBTI as Takua.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/14224-bionicle-characters-personality-and-mbti/

I knew we were bothers from different mothers!. :D   Me an' ol' Takua be bros, dude.

(PS ~ so hard to imagine Emperor Trajan saying that, lmao)

(PSS ~ I'm also INFP)

(PSSS ~ Takua is cool)

(PSSSS ~ I still call 'Takanuva' Takua, because 'Takanuva' sounds weird, always has.)

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I knew we were bothers from different mothers!. :D   Me an' ol' Takua be bros, dude.

(PS ~ so hard to imagine Emperor Trajan saying that, lmao)

(PSS ~ I'm also INFP)

(PSSS ~ Takua is cool)

(PSSSS ~ I still call 'Takanuva' Takua, because 'Takanuva' sounds weird, always has.)

I'm an INFP too, and Takua/Takanuva was the main character I could most relate with, especially when I was younger. He's constantly wanting to "be somewhere else" mentality, and wanting to explore places, and learn about other people, he also doesn't really follow the social norms of his peers.

Edited by Vezon shall Return

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Well it's good to find others with personalities like mine. I never knew Takua was INFP

I think Matoro was INFP too, because he's introverted which is common for Ko-Matoran, and since he was said to have a good singing voice, but usually sings alone, which shows he does seem to act out his feelings as a way of expression, which could indicate he is more of a feeler.

He had the intuition to put on the Mask of Life, and the perception that it was the morally right thing and the greater good to sacrifice himself. So he was a very idealistic character who suffered with many burdens of keeping secrets from his friends and had perception of his purpose, even before he fully understood it, but was fearful in making that choice which is more of emotional trait. Even in the alternate universe when he failed, he eventually conquered his fear and choice to fulfill his purpose.

He's sort of similar to Frodo from Lord of the Rings, who is also an INFP, who was able to endure a lot of burdens, but because his very simple but idealistic personality and strong will of staying true to his morality made him the best type of personality to fulfill his quest. 

Takua has a similar personality, but different situation. But even when he was tasked with the responsibility, it was a burden on him and once he faced his fear and came to accept what he already had the intuition and perception of his destiny, so he suspected already what he really was. He just ignored it until he was almost forced to accept it, only then was he able to finally make the choice and fulfill his (at least part of) purpose to become the Toa of Light, which was a truer form than the fake colors he was hiding under. 

The INFP personality is more about becoming true to oneself based off their own sense of morality, values, and beliefs. Usually very idealistic, and must always find purpose in their own lives. Which also means they tend to be more intuned with their understanding of themselves that they are able to help others understand themselves or illuminate a greater truth that other people tend to overlook. But not all INFPs are ready to reveal their true selves, and are often pretend to be someone else or someone who they are not, especially in their younger years and will always feel different for one reason or another, and that's ok, different doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing. Once they are willing to look closer into themselves and find out who they truly are. accept themselves. They don't really care about acceptance from others, it's more about whether or not they accept themselves and who they and what they are meant to be or to do with their lives. 

Their sense of humor on the other hand... is often misunderstood and is more to entertain themselves... because of a secret layer about the human condition concerning usually serious subjects etc.... can often be a bad thing.  ;) Sometimes trolling helps reveal the truer part of another person's psyche, and often used to make a point, but only to those who understand the metacognition of the social norms. 

Oh here's an interesting question for anyone here, what characters are your favorite characters and how different are they from your own personality type? Are there any characters that you can relate to, but aren't your favorite characters? 

• Upvote 4

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

When I was younger I was deeply fond of the Ko-Matorans and Kopaka. But as I've grown older, I've actually had a tied fondness for Onu,Ga, and Le-Matorans.

Green is my favorite color. It shows Nature, Creativity, and self-esteem. My favorite shade of green is Chartreuse. Which, to me, symbolizes life.

• Upvote 1

Oh here's an interesting question for anyone here, what characters are your favorite characters and how different are they from your own personality type? Are there any characters that you can relate to, but aren't your favorite characters?

Well, I think my favorite character is either Tamaru or Karzahni. 

Karzahni is probably an ENTJ. Maybe INTJ, I forget if he was private or outgoing in general.

Tamaru is probably ENFP, even though the one topic I linked says Le-Matoran are ESFP. I don't know, I guess I see Tamaru as more of a people person than your average Le-Matoran, so he would probably be more intuitive than sensory. He might even be ENFJ, using his instincts to make judgments about others.

EDIT: I should probably mention that I'm an INTP. I'm not antisocial, it's just that people annoy me  :P. I prefer my own company with my own thoughts as opposed to talking to others.

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

I feel like Lhikan was probably an ISTJ, like myself, but more amiable. We didn't get to see much of him, but he was one of my favorite characters. Tahu will always be one of my top favorites, and I'm fairly certain that he's ESTJ -- a bit more voluble and fiery tetchy than myself. Onua is another favorite of mine, and I agree with Akavakaku in that ISFJ seems a good match. A few tests say that I'm also ISFJ, but Onua is far more patient towards others than I am, ha ha.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Well it's good to find others with personalities like mine. I never knew Takua was INFP

I think Matoro was INFP too, because he's introverted which is common for Ko-Matoran, and since he was said to have a good singing voice, but usually sings alone, which shows he does seem to act out his feelings as a way of expression, which could indicate he is more of a feeler.

He had the intuition to put on the Mask of Life, and the perception that it was the morally right thing and the greater good to sacrifice himself. So he was a very idealistic character who suffered with many burdens of keeping secrets from his friends and had perception of his purpose, even before he fully understood it, but was fearful in making that choice which is more of emotional trait. Even in the alternate universe when he failed, he eventually conquered his fear and choice to fulfill his purpose.

He's sort of similar to Frodo from Lord of the Rings, who is also an INFP, who was able to endure a lot of burdens, but because his very simple but idealistic personality and strong will of staying true to his morality made him the best type of personality to fulfill his quest. 

Takua has a similar personality, but different situation. But even when he was tasked with the responsibility, it was a burden on him and once he faced his fear and came to accept what he already had the intuition and perception of his destiny, so he suspected already what he really was. He just ignored it until he was almost forced to accept it, only then was he able to finally make the choice and fulfill his (at least part of) purpose to become the Toa of Light, which was a truer form than the fake colors he was hiding under. 

The INFP personality is more about becoming true to oneself based off their own sense of morality, values, and beliefs. Usually very idealistic, and must always find purpose in their own lives. Which also means they tend to be more intuned with their understanding of themselves that they are able to help others understand themselves or illuminate a greater truth that other people tend to overlook. But not all INFPs are ready to reveal their true selves, and are often pretend to be someone else or someone who they are not, especially in their younger years and will always feel different for one reason or another, and that's ok, different doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing. Once they are willing to look closer into themselves and find out who they truly are. accept themselves. They don't really care about acceptance from others, it's more about whether or not they accept themselves and who they and what they are meant to be or to do with their lives. 

Their sense of humor on the other hand... is often misunderstood and is more to entertain themselves... because of a secret layer about the human condition concerning usually serious subjects etc.... can often be a bad thing.  ;) Sometimes trolling helps reveal the truer part of another person's psyche, and often used to make a point, but only to those who understand the metacognition of the social norms. 

No wonder Matoro is one of my favorite Bionicle characters. :D very much like myself in a lot of ways.

Man, now I feel like reading the LotR trilogy, which I have all three volumes, but I never read them (except the first chapter of The Fellowship etc).

(Again) No wonder I like Takua, he's lazy like myself; he just needed to stop lieing to himself.

It would appear that you have read me like a map. Good job sir.

I've always sympathized with Ra's al-Ghul (original source material, not CW version). I used to believe in the same things he does (seeing mankind as the blight of the Earth and seeks to destroy the surface of the planet and restart life and humanity with his league of 'chosen ones' and twisted sense of justice and order), until I found that most of humanity can be saved (via sacrificed Illuvatar) and doesn't need to be wiped off of the Earth.  Looking at him is almost looking at an alternative version of myself, someone who does things for the greater good but is a heartless monster.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light