How do I manage my post drafts?

Vezyon

I don't think it's meant as a drafting tool, but as a backup feature in case you're redirected away from the page while typing the post (clicking a link, browser crashing, computer dying, etc.), so you probably shouldn't use it to store post data you just haven't gotten around to finishing yet.

The board does have a notes section that you can use for this purpose, however.  You could also simply use a word processor or other text software on your own computer.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Glad your answer was answered. I know some forums have an actual save draft option, where the post in question would be saved somewhere in your preferences. At what point it would be loadable via a "Load draft" link. I do not think this site offers that as I don't remember seeing such an option anywhere. This information is just basically if they provide that option on another forum you may visit.

EDIT: Ok so we do have a save draft option of some kind for out PMs. So that is cool...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png