The Adrenaline Rush

ZTG

With the Adrenaline forms being added to the Toa/Masters, I finally decided to get some art done of Tahu ((2015)) with his Golden Mask going into Adrenaline mode, and here it as. Now as per the norm with my BIONICLE Art, its anime/humanized, but I placed the mask on so that way it looks BIONICLE as much as possible in my style.

bionicle__andrenaline_rush_by_themangama

• Upvote 7

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Sweet! You did something for Gen2! Anyway, this really does look like a rush. Tahu clearly looks ready for battle with his pose and ignited hands. By the way, the Hau is amazing.

Once again, you did an amazing job! I'm glad to see you're still drawing Bionicle!

mindeth the cobwebs

Sweet! You did something for Gen2! Anyway, this really does look like a rush. Tahu clearly looks ready for battle with his pose and ignited hands. By the way, the Hau is amazing.

Once again, you did an amazing job! I'm glad to see you're still drawing Bionicle!

Thanks man, this is actually my second Gen2 piece, I'll edit this post with a link to it in a second.

Anyway yeah, I'm planning to stay active on here with some BIONICLE art here and there, been a bit preoccupied with original content offsite, but back in action now 

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Thanks man, this is actually my second Gen2 piece, I'll edit this post with a link to it in a second.

Anyway yeah, I'm planning to stay active on here with some BIONICLE art here and there, been a bit preoccupied with original content offsite, but back in action now 

You're welcome! And I didn't see that piece. I'll have to see it.

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for more of your work!

mindeth the cobwebs

Ah, I see Gen 2 is more compatible with your art style too. Awesome! :3

Tahu looks great, and I like the way you added a visor to the mask. The texture of the armour looks great too. And the fire. Fire is something I can never get right when working digitally, but yours is so pleasantly stylized.

This is cool, and it would be great to see you around more again! =D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Ah, I see Gen 2 is more compatible with your art style too. Awesome! :3

Tahu looks great, and I like the way you added a visor to the mask. The texture of the armour looks great too. And the fire. Fire is something I can never get right when working digitally, but yours is so pleasantly stylized.

This is cool, and it would be great to see you around more again! =D

Thanks Takia :)

Yeah the fire was pretty hard for me too, but I'm glad abou the outcome

• 10 months later...