Toy Fair 2015: Marvel & DC Superheroes

Captain America and Hulk appear in at least one other Avengers set that's coming out, which also has Quicksilver, but was apparently not on display. It must be a store exclusive then. (Still, not like we haven't seen Cap before.) Also we've seen Aquaman before as the damsel-in-distress in a Batman set, but good to see Blank Manta in his own set.

I am more excited for Jokerland than I should be. Lovely, colorful rides, plus some awesome figs, even if all the baddies have been seen before. I might be tempted to pick that one up eventually.

I'm so happy to see Jokerland giving the Teen Titans some love, seeing as they're pretty much the only DC property I've ever felt an affinity for. (I wouldn't count Robin as a Teen Titan in this case were it not for his spiky hair, which is obviously supposed to be reminiscent of his TT incarnation as opposed to his neatly combed Batman hairstyle). Sadly, we're still short Raven for a complete set (and the Cyborg fig is based on his more recent incarnation rather than his TT incarnation) but I can always dream.

I also love the insect and large LEGO bricks in the Antman set. They're nicely done.

I'm pretty glad to see Spider-man's finally getting some good sets. Though, I'm really bummed about how disappointing the Avengers Tower is. Not only is it relatively small, it's really basic and not very cool looking. I was planning on getting it, but I rather save the money on a new labtop.  

Edited by The Bone-Snatcher

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Captain America and Hulk appear in at least one other Avengers set that's coming out, which also has Quicksilver, but was apparently not on display. It must be a store exclusive then. (Still, not like we haven't seen Cap before.) Also we've seen Aquaman before as the damsel-in-distress in a Batman set, but good to see Blank Manta in his own set.

It's really strange to see the Quicksilver set snubbed in multiple Toy Fair promos. I hope it is not a store exclusive, since he is a prominent character.

-CF

nexo_shields_9.jpg

I am more excited for Jokerland than I should be. Lovely, colorful rides, plus some awesome figs, even if all the baddies have been seen before. I might be tempted to pick that one up eventually.

That is a new Harley Quinn in Jokerland she got a sleeveless shirt and... different legs...

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.