Infernoboa (Rahkshi serpent 2.0*)

Ptah

Hello out there, Ptah here

I had one additional model I wanted to share: the Rahkshi serpent.  Granted this was never spoken of directly in Bionicle lore, but everyone of my Rahkshi canisters carried an image of this snake/serpent like creatures so I think it qualifies.

Since it never had a G1 set it's not really a 2.0, but spirit of the times.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=553019

infernoboa_03.jpg

Some backstory:

In the lava fields, the most desirable game is also the most dangerous: the Infernoboa  An adult Infernoboa can evaporate a river and often melts rock to channel lava flows to their nests. Villagers love the meat but the Infernoboa is lethal out of the egg.  They constrict their prey and their high body heat practically cooks them within their coils.  Only the lava hunters successfully bring these creatures down earning a high price for the much prized meat.

• Upvote 2

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Not a bad moc, if a bit simplistic. I believe the logo was meant to resemble a kraata. However, in 2004, there was a red rahkshi like serpent encountered by the toa. So I guess this could be a revamp of that. :)

Edited by Toa Chuck

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

I, too, always thought that logo was just a stylized kraata--it doesn't look much like the set version, but it's pretty much identical to the one from Mask of Light. Regardless, your model is very evocative and has a nice color scheme, though I'd imagine that the way the Hordika a headpiece connects to the Rahkshi spine would make it hard to pose.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

It'd be nice for an honorable mention, but as Toa Chuck noted it is super simple. Just a Rahkshi carapace to as many bones you want and have.  Others put a lot of thought and creativity into their builds.

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg