Toy Fair 2015: Technic, Mindstorms & Creator

Glad (and a bit surprised) to see people here are so interested in Technic, considering how few MOCs here ever actually incorporate complex Technic functions. Personally, I like Technic sets, but the actual process of designing a functional Technic model usually takes more engineering know-how than I have.

All the sets here look nice, but none stand out as ones I particularly want to own. I'm more drawn to adventure themes like BIONICLE, Ninjago, and Elves, and there are enough of those this year to really eat into my LEGO budget!

I wonder if a constraction figure could ride the bike.

-Tomdroidser

If the size of the wheels is any indication, yes. After all, they made a bike with those wheels for Speeda to ride. Might be a little tricky to place the legs (bend the knees) and hands (those handlebars don't look constraction-hand friendly), but it could be done. 

For me, Red Creatures looks nice (hi A.D. lol), and any dune buggy model is a temptation. Unfortunately, my Lego budget is going to Bionicle and Elves, and these don't appeal nearly as much as those do.