Gadunka the Mask Eater

Bfahome

main.jpg

From the dark depths of the sea comes a new threat!  Gadunka the Mask Eater searches for a new meal, and the Toa must work together to defeat this threat, or they risk losing the battle -- and their masks!

• Features an opening jaw with vicious teeth

• Includes Mask of Life and Mask of Doom

• Incredibly flimsy design with several billion points of articulation

• Look I tried okay

so… yeah.

1 2 3 4 5 6

opening mouth

Go Gali go!

Gimmicks!

This did not go as planned.

• Upvote 13

OpAXNpl.jpg

It's gadunkafunky to say the least. I love the concept, but I'm not too keen on the execution, though it might just be the photography, which I think kinda misses the roundness. The hands are great, the tongue is great, the function is great, but I feel like it's missing solidity. While the top of the head is solid and conveys a surface, the view through the mouth and out the back leaves something to be desired. The main two remedies I'd suggest are photographing on a grey/black background, and changing the teeth color to silver. Otherwise, he's pretty neatunka.

It's actually kind of cute...

Not nearly as menacing as the original Gadunka, but you've still got a closely resembling MOC going. Kind of a "new spin" feel. Now I just want to cuddle it! 

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

I agree, it's kind of cute!

I wish the teeth were either chrome, white, or silver. Also, I remeber Gadunka having much larger feet. He seems a bit top heavy so I think larger feet with meatier thighs would look good on him. Also, I do miss his claws, but what you did for them is a nifty idea.

Aw man, it looks way too cute! :P Aside from that, the aspects that make Gadunka what he is are definitely present. Really interesting that this is almost 100% CCBS and still manages to catch that appearance (albeit looking too cute). The action gimmick is original, functional, and extremely creative!

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

That is Epic work on the biting function. I am really liking that, even if you have to wind it up and down. I may agree, white or gray teeth may work a bit better than black, but not sure what you could use. I don't know if them LoSS legs come in other colors.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I've got to admit, that the function is rather awesome. Wasn't so sure about it when just reading about it, but after seeing the video it works surprisingly well.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I, like several others, almost want to hug it. :P Neat function, and it manages to look quite different from the original while still being recognizable!

EDIT: Whoops, double posted... :P

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

The main two remedies I'd suggest are photographing on a grey/black background, and changing the teeth color to silver. Otherwise, he's pretty neatunka.

I agree, it's kind of cute!

I wish the teeth were either chrome, white, or silver. Also, I remeber Gadunka having much larger feet. He seems a bit top heavy so I think larger feet with meatier thighs would look good on him. Also, I do miss his claws, but what you did for them is a nifty idea.

That is Epic work on the biting function. I am really liking that, even if you have to wind it up and down. I may agree, white or gray teeth may work a bit better than black, but not sure what you could use. I don't know if them LoSS legs come in other colors.

I would definitely love to have used silver teeth, but unfortunately those pieces only come in silver with Lewa, who only has three of them. I also happened to have way too many of them in black because of the BrickFair parts draft.

(Also, I made the claws like that because 1. I've wanted to use those pieces as crab-like claws for a long time now and 2. I was lazy.)

OpAXNpl.jpg