Happy Year of the Goat from Okoto

Ptah

goat_01.jpg

Happy Lunar New Year

My kids learned about the Chinese zodiac and the twelve year old twins were jazzed that this year, Year of the Goat, is their year.  So I put together a little ram and thought I'd share it with my BZPeeps.

I'm always tinkering so if you have suggestions please share.  I'd like to improve the head in particular.

Bio:

The Storm Rams are rarely seen.  Once in a dozen years, they descend from the cloud-shrouded peaks.  If a villager plays their favorite flute-song good fortune will follow them for a year.  You have to be quick.  Soon the rams return to the mists regions where they clash and race causing thunder and lightning. 

Side View

Gallery

• Upvote 1

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Wow... that is one genuine looking Goat/Ram. Very well done. I noticed you used armor pieces for the front hoofs but not the back; what happened there?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

No particular reason.  It didn't looked good with rear hooves.  I'll put up a couple of pics with them on and you can decide.  Keep checking the gallery.

Update:

New pictures added including Protector of Ice having an unfortunate run in with Rammie.

Edited by Ptah

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg