Skull Armies, Theoretical roles in Bionicle.

We all know about those Skeleton Dudes Coming in the summer, Just as much as we Know a bearded red dude Breaks into everyone's houses on Dec. 24

But, Do we know exactly their roles?

Skull Warriors

Guards of the ancient city positioned outside and on the wall to the Ancient City

Skull Slicer

Look out, He stands atop the wall and alerts the rest of the Skull Warriors

Skull Scorpio

A Swarm of undead scorpions Position in the ancient city surrounding the Gate to the Temple of Time

Skull Basher

Skull Grinders Trusted Lieutenant, Skull Grinder guards the Stairway to the Temple of Time

Skull Grinder

General of the Skull armies, Right hand man of Makuta, he tirelessly tries to find a way to reawaken Makuta. EDIT: Also keeping Ekimu in the coma for good, Obviously now Makuta and Ekimu are enemies in a sort of Star Wars III Kanobi vs Skywalker thing, and Nobody in the Skull Armies would want Ekimu(The more powerful one, Like I said, Star wars III), to come back and defeat them.

Edited by Dragon11603
  • Upvote 1

We all know about those Skeleton Dudes Coming in the summer, Just as much as we Know a bearded red dude Breaks into everyone's houses on Dec. 24

But, Do we know exactly their roles?

Skull Grinder

General of the Skull armies, Right hand man of Makuta, he tirelessly tries to find a way to reawaken Makuta.

While also silencing Ekimu for good. Cannot forget that part. After all there is some Ekimu / Skull grinder confrontation in the set release.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I have a funny video regarding Jeff Dunham reading "The night before Christmas" To the Audience that is classic Peanut and makes great fun of jolly ol fat red guy...

Edited by -Windrider-

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Judging by the box art, it looks to me that the only character for the summer who represents a foot soldier of an army is the Skull Warrior. Nothing really indicates that the Skull Scorpio is one of many similar beings. 

Other than that, I can see these being fairly accurate for the most part. I like the idea of Skull Grinder being Makuta's right-hand man. If that turns out to be the case, I hope he has an actual personality. 

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

Well I would find it strange to have one Scorpion, I think an entire swarm of Scorpions would be better in my mind.

Oh and when I saw Windrider post I was thinking "Oh no, did I do something wrong? whenever Wind posts its to answer a Q&A, or to tell someone they broke a rule..." 

Edited by Dragon11603

Lets see, I tried my hand at another Character, LoSS, 

LoSS-Laughed upon, mutation of one of the Skull Scorpio Horde, he was sent to rule the Skull spiders, the weakest, Dumbest, and smallest of the Skull armies, using the Mask of Skull Spider Control, he was enraged by this insult, and so he decided to use his Skull Spiders to destroy the islands inhabitants, when the Toa Arrived on the Island, he went to the Temple of time and Begged his General, Skull Grinder, to give him more powerful troops, then Skull Grinder Laughed, and told LoSS He was to go and destroy the Toa himself, LoSS begged him to reconsider, then LoSS was told if he was that afraid of the Toa, merely guard the Bridges to the city, LoSS Begged him for at least a few Skull Warriors, but then Skull Grinder Lifted the Mask of Creation from the pedestal, and said, "This is the bait, they are mice, and we set up five traps for them, I'll count down, 5th, Basher, 4th, The Scorpio Horde, 3rd, the Skull Slicer's Squad of Warriors, 2nd, the Main army of Warriors, and 1st..." LoSS started tensing up "You."

And thats why LoSS guards the bridges to the Ancient city.

Lets see, I tried my hand at another Character, LoSS, 

LoSS-Laughed upon, mutation of one of the Skull Scorpio Horde, he was sent to rule the Skull spiders, the weakest, Dumbest, and smallest of the Skull armies, using the Mask of Skull Spider Control, he was enraged by this insult, and so he decided to use his Skull Spiders to destroy the islands inhabitants, when the Toa Arrived on the Island, he went to the Temple of time and Begged his General, Skull Grinder, to give him more powerful troops, then Skull Grinder Laughed, and told LoSS He was to go and destroy the Toa himself, LoSS begged him to reconsider, then LoSS was told if he was that afraid of the Toa, merely guard the Bridges to the city, LoSS Begged him for at least a few Skull Warriors, but then Skull Grinder Lifted the Mask of Creation from the pedestal, and said, "This is the bait, they are mice, and we set up five traps for them, I'll count down, 5th, Basher, 4th, The Scorpio Horde, 3rd, the Skull Slicer's Squad of Warriors, 2nd, the Main army of Warriors, and 1st..." LoSS started tensing up "You."

And thats why LoSS guards the bridges to the Ancient city.

I like this-- it explains why, if Skull Grinder does have access to hordes of Skull Warriors and however many Scorpions or Slicers are at his disposal, LOSS ran around with nothing but a swarm of weak, fairly pathetic skull spiders.

Then again, maybe the Skull Squad never cared all that much about terrorizing the inhabitants of Okoto, and their real mission involves the Ancient City (keeping Ekimu asleep/guarding his tomb?)-- then LOSS might have been sent out, not because he was looked down upon by the others, but because of his connection to the swarms, and their real purpose may have just been the guard the shrines of the golden masks to prevent anyone from getting at them, or to seek out the masks to bring them to the Ancient City in the first place.

• Upvote 2

8NHf8fu.png

Everything is some kind of a plot, man.

Well in the stradigy game of chess you always send out the pawns first to weaken the enemy resolve. I could see the Skull Spiders being these Pawns while The Skull Grinder or Makuta himself being the King, followed by knights and rooks. Even the Biship has a special roll to play. Who would be the queen? LoSS maybe?

Onua.png