I see a broken joint in there. :P

From a practical MOCing point of view, it's nearly impossible to include all of the colors I see. The three types of green can work very well, and black and gray go with practically anything, but the blue on the upper legs and shoulders are overwhelming for a small MOC.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

From a practical MOCing point of view, it's nearly impossible to include all of the colors I see. The three types of green can work very well, and black and gray go with practically anything, but the blue on the upper legs and shoulders are overwhelming for a small MOC.

For a second I thought you meant the teal in his thighs, but I agree that that is a little jarring, and the red in his chest is also unsatisfactory. Unfortunately, that's all I have on me rn. But I honestly don't like the fact that his arms are just solid black like that. Oh well, I built with what I have, and IMO, it worked pretty well.

Dem '08 parts, man. Bane of my existence.

On an unrelated note, I had sprited him with no intention to build him (mostly due to limited part supply). So you be the judge of accuracy here. :P

bBhcfWO.png

I said this on steam, so I'll say this here:

the white rubber band screws up the color scheme and is annoying me for some reason. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I said this on steam, so I'll say this here:

the white rubber band screws up the color scheme and is annoying me for some reason. =P

eh, didn't feel like checking to see if I had a spare black one. Ik that MoL Vakama had like 4, but Luroka uses two of them, Vakama uses one, and idk if the last one is being used or not.

Also, you just said, and I quote: "dat rubber band doe"

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

For a second I thought you meant the teal in his thighs, but I agree that that is a little jarring, and the red in his chest is also unsatisfactory. Unfortunately, that's all I have on me rn. But I honestly don't like the fact that his arms are just solid black like that. Oh well, I built with what I have, and IMO, it worked pretty well.

Dem '08 parts, man. Bane of my existence.

Yeah, working with limited parts can be absolutely brutal. I figured there was an underlying reason for your decisions.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Neat little figure, but there's one nitpick that I have to point out.

THE RED PEGS IN HIS LEGS AREN'T SYMMETRICAL!

I noticed that shortly afterwards and fixed it. Slid the one on the right inwards. I'm probably not gonna keep him together for very long, I had to take a few pieces from 2015 tahu to build him and I am not a big fan of that.

bBhcfWO.png