Avengers: Age of Ultron Sets Question

Jobber

I know most (if not all) of the Avengers: Age of Ultron sets don't come out until March, but seeing as how a lot of the YouTube reviewers (JangBricks comes to mind) already have them, has anyone here manage to obtain them yet? If so, do you think they're worth it in the terms of quality and price? I'd figure I buy all of them, seeing as how Marvel is my favorite fictional franchise and all but I wanted to make sure I wasn't burning my money away before I do.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I want them a lot more than I should (especially given, y'know, money). The Quinjet's probably the one I want most as I adore the 2012 Quinjet and wanna see the new one. Avengers Tower is the other I really want since I think it'd make a grand addition to my city street/bookends on my shelf. Just gonna need to make a bricklink order or two to add another floor, a base, and spiff it up a bit.

The others look really cool too, so I'm after them if/when I can afford them.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

So....You don't have any of 'em yet?

Edited by The Bone-Snatcher

te0FrhT.jpg