Takutanuva 2015 [BBC#69]

Toa Kayn

Well people, here is my entry for BBC#69 Everything Old Is New Again!

Decided to do Takutanuva as I already had one in the works :P

Main Pic

Alt View

Torso Closeup

Left Weapon Closeup

Leg Closeup

Right Arm Closeup

c&c appreciated :)

• Upvote 1

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Well.. this appears to have hardly any CCBS, and it doesn't really scream Bionicle Gen2. It's a cool-looking MOC, with some aspects that might be remediable, but I wouldn't recognize it as a new Gen set, since it doesn't share their aesthetics. Anyway, best of luck to you.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Well.. this appears to have hardly any CCBS, and it doesn't really scream Bionicle Gen2. It's a cool-looking MOC, with some aspects that might be remediable, but I wouldn't recognize it as a new Gen set, since it doesn't share their aesthetics. Anyway, best of luck to you.

:tohu:

You're completely right about it's aesthetics but I entered it anyway since it looked really weird with the red CCBS pieces I have

I don't see how not having CCBS parts makes my entry not count. I did try to incorporate my red CCBS pieces but it made it look worse. Also the theme of the contest technically doesn't require CCBS parts so no that's not the whole point. My Takutanuva is supposed to have a rebooted look so that totally counts

Edited by Toa Kayn