Protector Dume and Nivawk BBC 69

Gamma-Ray

You win. Seriously. This is my favorite entry so far. Dume's torso looks a little wonky, but Nivawk more than makes up for any of dumes flaws. Nivawk is the crowning jewel of this entry and it fits the theme perfectly. It even resembles the movie version to boot. I certainly expect to see your moc in the finalists group. Well done.

• Upvote 1

bzpsig.jpg

Without a doubt one of the best entries so far. I can't believe you don't have more comments on this, because this is absolutely brilliant. I love Dume's build, I love the wings, and overall these two are very solid builds. I hope you win, because you certainly deserve it !

-Iben

• Upvote 1

pVcwLHX.png

"Unity, Duty, Destiny."

Dume looks great and he has a gear function. :wired:

AND

Nivawk looks awesome and his wings still fold up. :bigeek:

I can't find any real flaws with this! Well done! ^_^  :)  :D  You did an excellent job on these models, and I expect to see this in the finalists!

• Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I need instructions for this, because it is official set quality.

What has been said about the two and your likeliness to win has already been stated, so I won't reinvent the wheel. :)  Fantastic MoCs man, Nivak being one of the best ones I have ever seen.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Awesome in every sense of the word! This is just pure awesome I can't even say how much I like this. This was one of my favorite sets and this just makes it so much better yet keeping all the coolness of it. Again awesome and my personal favorite entry yet. 

-Onvermel- :pakari:

• Upvote 1

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

Why couldn't Nivawk's set been this awesome?

Seriously though, this is the best one yet. Nivawk kinda looks like something out of a Godzilla movie.

• Upvote 1

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

So, this is quite possibly the most awesome remake of the pair I've ever seen.
Nivawk is perfect. You've nailed the shape of his head, his body, his wings.. perfectly
I like the Hero-Factory "Invasion From Below" head as the back of Nivawk's, and how you've managed to position the eyes just-right.
And the wings! I'm thrilled they keep their function and look right. Far more true to what we saw in "Legends of Metru Nui", that's for sure.

Dume's looking pretty good himself! I like his sort of rounded body, what with that red shell at the bottom. With his staff, he kind of reminds me of a cartoonish duke, or the really short, fat king in Disney's "Sleeping Beauty" (that's the only one I could compare it to xD ), and I like it! It suits Dume. The fact that you've managed to incorporate the gearbox makes him all the more better.
Oh, and I dig that custom head.

Both look amazing, really! I really hope this goes far in the contest, it deserves to at least make it to the finals for being such an accurate representation of the pair!
(I can't seem to find the thumbs-up icon, so here's a smiley :-) )

• Upvote 1

This is so awesome! While Nivawk is definitely the star of the show, I really like Dume himself too. The skeleton is original and yet it still looks like something you would see in a 2015-styled set.

Now, Nivawk! Wow. That is an extremely intricate design and I love how streamlined it looks. You somehow made it look extremely organic, and that is an impressive feat on its own. 

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows
  • Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

Excellent set of MOCs, and with faithful functions too! Nivawk is gorgeous, but feels slightly off in proportions; I can't decide if it's the upper body or the legs and feet that are bugging me. Well, I'm not really going to complain, because this is an excellent entry regardless.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to drop by and say congratulations on the win! It doesn't seem to have been officially announced yet but the results have been available in the voting topic for days now so I can only assume this is common knowledge by now. I actually got a sneak peek at the poll a few hours before (due to one of the spazzouts it had!) and you were winning then as well so I'm glad you took first place! Really well done mate, a well deserved win ;)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Thanks for dropping by guys! 

Wanted to drop by and say congratulations on the win! It doesn't seem to have been officially announced yet but the results have been available in the voting topic for days now so I can only assume this is common knowledge by now. I actually got a sneak peek at the poll a few hours before (due to one of the spazzouts it had!) and you were winning then as well so I'm glad you took first place! Really well done mate, a well deserved win ;)

Thanks! Hopefully, we will see an official announcement soon! It was really encouraging to see the warm response that this moc has received.

• Upvote 1

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg

• 3 weeks later...