Skylander Topic!

Xabla

Are you stating as a question or mater of fact? Because I have several of the extra levels as does a friend whom has the console version of the games. I've never played Spyro adventures, only from Giants onwards. So I do not know on that. What I do know is the levels that worked in Giants and Swap force specifically, do not work in later games as more than just a power-up.

I'm stating it as a fact cause I have all four games and three adventure packs from the first game which I used in giants.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Well then, you'd be more capable of answering the question of what one be better then. I have the Pirate ship that came with Terrafin the shark and the dragon temple deal that came with Sunburn; the phoenix-dragon.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well then, you'd be more capable of answering the question of what one be better then. I have the Pirate ship that came with Terrafin the shark and the dragon temple deal that came with Sunburn; the phoenix-dragon.

Are you asking me which one I think is better? I cant really tell.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

What are the best Adventure Packs?

Are you asking me which one I think is better? I cant really tell.

Nope, he was...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Oh. I didn't notice.

I thought dragon's peak was cool, pirate seas had a unique playthrough, and empire of ice was also interesting.(those are the only ones I have)

To be honest I like them all, I never rated one as better than another, and I didn't even think I'd ever answer a question like this.

But they're all fun so I guess it doesn't matter which one you get.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Just got the Kaos trap. I won it for only $14  :D   :D   :D Glad I didn't pay $100! I'll tell you when it gets here.

Congratulation there man! Nice catch. Good for you.

Onua.png

Just got the Kaos trap. I won it for only $14  :D   :D   :D Glad I didn't pay $100! I'll tell you when it gets here.

I'm still trying to get mine.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Oh nice, cool to see Blackout is coming out. I am wanting him myself. Add to my Skylander's Dragon collection...

Onua.png

Actually I don't because I don't have Enigma yet. sadly. :( I will just have to take your word for it until I do.

Onua.png

Wow. somebody been hiding them in the backroom and only now had to bring them out to make room for new shipments. That or they got busted for hording and now their stash got put out finally. What store was it?

Onua.png

So when is Blackout suppose to come out? have you gotten him yet?

Onua.png

March 22, doesn't seem too long. Have to head into the City to see if I can grab any of them.

Onua.png

Well I think I screwed up there, thinking the new Light/Dark sets were out by now. I did head to my closest Toys R Us and picked up the following

1) Easter releases for Power Punch Pet Vac & Eggsellent Weeruptor
2) Skylanders Giants 3 pack of Sonic Boom(S2) | Sprocket(S1) | Stump Smash(S2)
3) Single packs of Knight Mare(Dark) and Knight Light(Light: duh :P) due to them not having the Adventure packs for them.

Cost me just over $70 USD.

So while it is not looking like I will be getting The wee Dragons of the Light/Dark elements just yet unless I can get some extra cash and make another trip into the city.

Onua.png

Spotlight? Ah you got the Light Element dragon... you suck... :P I seen Blastermind there along with the guy with the big Scissors but I was running out of money. So grabbed what I did an for now I am happy with it..

Onua.png

I didn't see ay of them when I went and got my last haul. I did see Highfive the dragonfly though. What a name...

Onua.png

You know I think you and I are the only one who post in this topic. Other than Bots or the occasional guess cruising the forums, oh and the staff to make sure we are being good little members, I think you and I are the only ones who even look at this topic.

Onua.png

You know I think you and I are the only one who post in this topic. Other than Bots or the occasional guess cruising the forums, oh and the staff to make sure we are being good little members, I think you and I are the only ones who even look at this topic.

I'm here too.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Ah good, 3 people then... Sorry Vrokorta, don't see too many of your posts here.

So I got my brother to Order the Light and Dark Element Dragons for me off Amazon. So I'll have Spotlight and Blackout in my collection.

Onua.png

How about a weird, fake story for people to say anything about. One day, I tried to make my own custom skylander. The only problem was, he ended up looking like Slobber Tooth, so I figured I'd make a complete Slobber Tooth. But THEN it looked like Slobber Trap. So when I tried to make it look like THAT it ended up looking like Disney Infinity Groot. And since I wanted that character AHEAD of time, I tried to make it look less like Slobber Trap. But THEN it became deformed, and the only reason I could tell it was an amiibo was cause of its base. SOOOO I picked off a few pieces and it ended up being a villager... THAT ACTUALLY WORKED IN THE GAME! Since I didn't care for that game series, I figured I'd give it to my sister. But RIGHT after I had that thought, the figure shattered! When I tried to build it back, it looked like Matau and awesome as that was, it didn't last. As soon as I thought about how awesome it would be, the figure screamed,"WIND-FLIGHT!" before it jumped into the air and started flying as it repeatedly screamed,"I'm the greatest toa hero!" before slamming into the wall and falling apart. I tossed the figure's base underneath the falling parts so I could catch them, (that plan worked by the way)and as the pieces landed on the base, it started to form a Bowser amiibo that was colored black(the color I always use when playing as Bowser)! And that’s how I managed to make myself a custom Bowser amiibo!

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

ok... and what does that have to do with Skylanders? That story was really random..

Onua.png

It was for a contest. The point was the Bowser amiibo at the end and I figured(1) I can include Skylanders and(2) amiibos were derived from Skylanders. Plus I had to do it in a specific topic so I thought this would be a suitable place.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've already heard they are doing a dark version, implementing some of the core figures into shadow counterparts. I remember seeing it while back during a search for an unrelated skylanders topic. So I am going to go with that idea for now. It kind of makes sense with the release of only 2 light & dark element figures to date. Seems like they could have a reason to release more.

On a related note I am loving them in my game and I have nearly completed it. I only need one more star and I'll have all of them. Problem is it is the hardest one to get as it requires you to navigate through a maze of flying books and sheep 3 times while riding the sleep dragon without getting hit. Even if I do manage to get past the first 2 the 3rd has the books and sheep so close together it seems near impossible. Did I mention in order to navigate you have to use the 3DS' motion censor? After I get the last star I will only have the remaining hats to locate and I'll be all set.

Onua.png

Okay. Well, I found out(from playing Mario Galaxy 2[it can be a real pain sometimes])that if it was put in the game than it must be possible. For example, I had to fight 5(if I remember right)boss battles from the first game in 2(or 3)minutes. It took me awhile but I eventually beat it, it felt impossible but I did it so don't give up cause I'm sure you'll pull it off.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The way I figure it, there must be a single safe path that is easier to navigate. Where it is I have not found just yet... The worst part is every time I get hit I have to restart the level all over and have to navigate the 1st and 2nd parts successfully before even getting to the 3rd part. At any point during the first two dragon rides I get hit I loose access to the star. Makes sense since it is in the last level of the game before the final dream sheep boss.

Onua.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ok that is creepy looking. Not sure how they go about making prototypes but I don't think that is a stock base for any of the known elements.

Onua.png