BBC#69 Kardas Lord Of All Dragons

Hey guys, so here is my entry for BBC69 Everything Old is New again!

16605781882_712b90f308_h.jpg

Please leave any feedback, as i would love to here it. It's been a long time since i had MOC'ed So i figured i might as well build something big!

Original Kardas

Promo_Art_Kardas_Dragon.PNG

Kardas, Lord Of All Dragons

15984226284_cbde2634ae_h.jpg

16606405515_908b96d5b3_h.jpg

Here are the Other Pics of close ups and Whatnot:

Head & Neck

Wings

Chest View

Back View

Spine Shot!

Arm Close Up

Leg

Foot Close Up

Another Foot Close Up

Tail

ROAR!

16605243371_5f1065d527_h.jpg

• Upvote 4

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Wow, just wow. 

This. Is. Fantastic!

The only thing I don't think looks good is the axle on the back of the wings.

Other than that, the first place is as good as yours I think!

Whats the likelihood you have the prize in your collection anyway? :P

Edited by Craig B

Haha, thanks man, I built it for fun, my buddy helped make it with me. The only reason the axle is there, is because of the weight of the wings. They're heavy enough that the normal hydrolics can't support the weight!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

It looks a bit jumbled and messy because of all the colors, but then again, so did the original. Other than that, this looks awesome! Good luck in the competition! ^_^  (And good luck getting those GPKK too!) ;)

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Thanks man! I thought I would keep it as close to the original colors as possible. Any GPKK would be amazing!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes, it did close yesterday, but I summited it in time. I did bid on the Bo, but I didn't have $450 to spend on it currently.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Thank you, I would have used more shocks, but I built this Kardas using only the parts from Kardas, some of the 2015 Toa and protectors, and some bigger weapons for the wings.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't a good MOC, I can see that you had been lazy and just switching bionicle pieces and throwing HF/Bionicle G2 parts on the Kardas combiner. The arm and tail are mostly the only thing that wasn't throw HF parts or switching small parts with HF pieces. I'm pretty sure that after you took these picture, you put it back to normal.

It would be best to MOC the G2 then this because this is just lazy.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube