LEGO Piece Help

Boidoh

I'm gonna make a LEGO Globe Theatre for a Literature project and I need to know what pieces are in here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/djcolwell/sets/72157618862020176

Much thanks.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I'm gonna make a LEGO Globe Theatre for a Literature project and I need to know what pieces are in here.

Much thanks.

It's a lot of basic bricks, mostly—some hinge bricks and plates, some arches, but otherwise not a very complex variety. The rarest part involved (and a critical one for its construction) would probably be this (and its mirror image), which are used to join the floor where the sections are hinged).

Of course, I don't know what your collection is like, so be forewarned that the example you shared is BIG. I have a pretty huge collection and even I wouldn't attempt something on that scale, least of all for a school project with an unforgiving deadline. You might be better off attempting something microscale, like the Lego Architecture sets—big enough for the structure and layout to be evident, of course, but small enough that you could pull it off with time to spare for any issues that might arise.

Whatever you decide to do, I'd recommend attempting to build a version on Lego Digital Designer before attempting to build it physically. That will allow you to work out any kinks and give you a better idea of the scale and complexity you're working with BEFORE you get in over your head.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Much thanks.

It might help to contact the original builder, too, as they might have information from piece orders that they made, or just the pieces in general. Best of luck on this project, I hope it goes well! Edited by ~Haxorus~

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

I've decided to make a much smaller model...

Which piece can I used to make the roof? So that it looks sloped.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh