The Ravenous Shelled Tiger, Sākeramua

Chath

Sākeramua

WARNING, images may be LARGE.

Sorry, I didn't realize the properties of my camera until trying to post this.

Also, sorry for the bad lighting, not really good with photography.

sany0211.jpg

Terrifying Chimaera
Front View
Side View

Rear Dorsal View
Front Dorsal View
Head/Mouth Detail

The Sākeramua, literally the Ravenous Shelled Tiger, is a terrifying enigma in the land of Okoto. Living mostly in the Regions of Ice and Stone, nothing about them seems normal. They have the head and torso of a tiger, a shell of a turtle, the hind legs of a goat, and a tail and unhingable jaw of a snake. Villagers of all Regions have learned to fear the Sākeramua, as they are some of the most deadly creatures on the island. They eat anything, they very rarely stop eating, and they will attack blades of grass for blowing the wrong way. Their spurs on their paws shred the poor creature even more than the claws would themselves, and its hind legs can deal massive blunt damage. The shell is near impervious, too, with the only known weakness being a well placed spear in the side, and even that seems to only enrage the creature more. Despite their vicious rage, they often group together in packs of 6-10, and one pack has been known to destroy all wildlife, even landscapes if they're desperate enough. If you ever see a Sākeramua, make sure it does not see you, or else you will never be seen again.

This is a very interesting... thing. the jaw is so large because I had to find a way to connect the orange Onua claw without it forcing the sabertooth helmet off, and i don't really remember the justification of the shell. It just sorta happened. I was probably just trying to cover up the back but it got way too bulky. I wish I could redo the hind legs with better feet, but I don't have very many orange pieces and I was pretty pressed for pieces anyway. Overall, this guy was just fun to make, and I wanted to make this the most dangerous thing on the island, sorta like the Manas were on Mata-Nui.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...