Timeless heroes from the time before time(plus story)

Just an idea I came up with.

So at least in the 2008 Bionicle 1 retrospect vidio,it began "In the time before time," while in the Bionicle 2 intro vid it began "A long time ago,".And also,It was noted that 'timeless heroes' were summoned.Could this mean that Bionicle 1 happened before Bionicle 2,where 1 happned before time,and 2 came after time was astablished,thus the heroes would be before time,meaning they were summoned to a different time/reality.

I also came up with a bit of story.

At some point the toa would find the mask of time.The mask could not be touched by any but those destined or there would be adverse affects(sorta like the mask of life),as seen by the gold/trans toa masks around the mask of time(but how the protectors used the mask to summon the heroes from before time I don't know).Then they find that Two-Kua(the little fire villager) stowed along.He saw the shiny mask and ran to touch it like any curious youngster.The toa ran to stop him,but he reached the mask and grabbed it-and nothing happened!It was found that Two-Kua was the bearer of the toa of time(or it was found he was important somehow).Later in the story,After braving some dangerous gaurdians,the toa(and Two-Kua) arrived to the awakened Makuta's lair.Makuta with the MoUP killed all the toa one by one,before the bigger and more scared but still adorable eyes of Two-Kua,who with his mask was huddled in a corner unnoticed.Then he telapathicly heard a voice telling him to put on the mask of time.He claimed his golden mask,and became,the master,OF TIIIIMEE!!(Tahu bio vid refferance).Two-Kua,now Two-kunuva,the toa of time,used his power to go minutes back in time and prevent the deaths of the toa.

Then he did some serious time warpage by preventing the MoUP from being forged,thus destroying Bionicle 2 and creating a huge paradox(if there was no Bionicle 2,how could there have been a story with a toa of time to end it?)  :lol:   

Aside from the last bit about the serious time warpage,what do you think of my idea and story?

Pros:

Serious time warpage

It will annoy the anti-continuation-theory brigade ;)

Cons:

"Two-Kua" is the most annoying fan name for anything ever, because:

-G2 villagers are more like more like Agori than Matoran in that they have children

-The young villager is a fire villager, while Takua was a Matoran of Light

-Takua was literally the oldest Matoran in G1 while this is the youngest G2 villager

(I could go on)

Overall, very convincing. I give it ¥/10.

:v: :m_o: :t: :u: :k: :m_o:

So at least in the 2008 Bionicle G1 retrospect video, it began "In the time before time," while in the Bionicle 2 intro video it began "A long time ago". And also, it was noted that 'timeless heroes' were summoned. Could this mean that Bionicle G1 happened before Bionicle G2, where 1 happened before time, and 2 came after time was established, thus the heroes would be before time, meaning they were summoned to a different time.

Ehh... No. It's already been established multiple times that "time before time" is just a device used to replace "a long time ago" and make it sound more interesting; time has always existed in the G1 universe. Or, if you do still want a link to G1, just tell yourself it's a parallel universe; if necessary, throw a Vezon cameo in there.

The mask could not be touched by any but those destined or there would be adverse affects

In that case, Teridax, Vakama, Tahu, Voporak and the Shadowed One are all destined to hold the Vahi. Which at least to me, sounds a bit strange; out of the five beings destined to hold the Vahi, three of them are evil? And anyway, the destiny thing would probably carry over to the Great Disks as well, meaning that the other five Metru are destined too, as well as Artakha, probably some Matoran from Artakha, and possibly Nuhrii, Ahkmou and co. too.

Then they find that Two-Kua stowed along. He saw the shiny mask and ran to touch it like any curious youngster.

Except Two-Kua would know that the Vahi shouldn't be touched; he's at least old enough to be able to speak, and to me at least, his voice sounds more like the voice of someone around the age of ten; he isn't an idiot.

Two-Kua,now Two-kunuva,the toa of time,used his power to go minutes back in time and prevent the deaths of the toa.

The Vahi can't be used to go back in time, and either way, using G1 Takanuva as an example, he gets no abilities (Other than moving at the speed of light, which I honestly think is a pretty stupid ability; think reaction times) that could even draw parallels with time travel.

So essentially, I think that this bit of storyline, although it does give a decent outline of what could happen... Most likely won't, especially seeing as the time travel would end up messing up the storyline of G2 quite a bit, and after seeing that in Ninjago, I don't want to see time travel shenanagins in Bionicle, which has, since G1, always had a rule of "No time travel." It's a good try, though, and I certainly wouldn't want to discourage you from doing this as a piece of creative writing in the Epics forum.

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

Interesting observation-- I like the thought that there's some relevance to G1 taking place in the "time before time", especially considering all the hints that G2 will be doing something involving time.  I'm not sure it'll play out exactly as you described, but I'd bet the mask of time will be involved, and I certainly wouldn't rule out its ability to time-travel.  Sure, nobody in G1 had enough control over the mask to make it do so, but the G2 version (presumably) will be the full version (not just the half-face Vahi) we've been hearing about, and it'll be in the hands of G2 characters who may be able to do more with the power of time than G1 ever dreamed.

Whether this indicates some sort of direct temporal link between G1 and G2 is yet to be seen (and of course everyone's got a strong opinion on whether or not it ought to), but here's hoping that the "time before time" becomes relevant in some sense, even if only as homage.

• Upvote 1

8NHf8fu.png

Everything is some kind of a plot, man.