Review: The Sands of Fate

Dallior

*devours cookie*

Yeah, I've been working on it for a bit. I just wanted to get up and write, and HERE YOU GO!

And it won't be like Legends of Sanguivox where I just wrote up the chapters as they happened. At least 2 chapters are already written up.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

You're aware that Takadox was un-mutated at the end of the storyline, right? Or are you suggesting that his posture was originally "mantis-like?"

Oh, oh yeah... I always just imagined him as a slinky traitor even w/out mutations.

Also, do we have images of un-mutated Takadox?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

You're aware that Takadox was un-mutated at the end of the storyline, right? Or are you suggesting that his posture was originally "mantis-like?"

Oh, oh yeah... I always just imagined him as a slinky traitor even w/out mutations.

Also, do we have images of un-mutated Takadox?

I don't think there were any official images of the unmutated Barraki, but there's a lot of cool fanart that you can base their design off of. 

bZpOwEr