What forum could I post these MOC's in?

TheOneVeyronian

Hi all

I'm new here so I hope you don't mind me asking, but I would just like to know in what forum I could post these MOC's in (in the near future as I'm not quite ready to post them yet), since I think they could potentially fit into more than one forum?

First off, where on BZPower could I post creations like these? Where the focus is equally on the custom created parts AND the MOC itself? They are almost certainly LEGO creations, though they're not based on any LEGO theme (but rather my own unique art series), so I'm really not sure where they belong, if they can go here at all.

Also, I have an MOC (which includes this and this) which I'm currently working on, but I'm not sure whether it would belong more in Bionicle Based Creations or System Based Creations since it prominently contains both?

Help appreciated, many thanks!

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Okay, many thanks. Bionicle Based Creations it is then, at least for the first example. I think the second one (with the mix of Bionicle based characters and System-built instruments for them) might actually be better in System Based Creations though because the focus is the instruments, unless people think otherwise.

Thanks!

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Okay, many thanks. Bionicle Based Creations it is then, at least for the first example. I think the second one (with the mix of Bionicle based characters and System-built instruments for them) might actually be better in System Based Creations though because the focus is the instruments, unless people think otherwise.

Thanks!

Great, glad to see we've answered your question!

Thread closed.