What Bionicle games do you want as an app?

Lenny7092

Since we are in a new age where we have devices and smartphones that buy apps, I would like to ask this: what Bionicle game(s) do you want to become an app for your device, other than the new 2015 game, Bionicle: Mask of Creation. For me, I would like these listed below as apps:

1. Mata Nui Online Game

2. Mata Nui Online Game 2

3. Voya Nui Online Game

4. Bionicle Heroes

5. The Toa Mahri online games

6. The 2008 games

7. The Glatorian Arena games

8. The 2010 tower defense game

It would be awesome if these games are released as apps. I'm not sure if Lego can do that, but I loved these games. So, there. What do you think?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'm not sure if Lego can do that, but I loved these games.

Well considering the later issues with the MNOGs that occurred after they'd been 'moved', ... they're the ones I'd like to see most but are the least likely for it to be done "properly", but depending on how determined some fans get these would be surpassable...

VNOG dissapointed me, I never really gave your 5, 6, 7, & 8 a go, but I'm kinda curious to see how Bionicle Heroes would turn out.

A novel idea, I mean MNOGs ATM aren't that difficult to get hold of & play, even if they are buggier than originally... (but then again with modifications...)

For whatever reason I enjoy MNOG2 more than the MNOG >,>"

So that's be my priority, after those two Heroes & Mahri, otherwise the rest are pretty much in order... :/

I like the present smartphone game :3

It would be nice to see a game with a bit more plot~story though!

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

The obvious choice here would be both MNOLGs, but I think that Heroes and "Agori defender" (the Tower defense game) would make good apps, as well.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

MNOG. 

The controls would be perfect on things like iPads/iPhones, since all you did in the original game was click.

Imagine if MNOG had a gyro-control setting. Could be cool, could be a complete failure.

Any of the MNOG games as apps would be a cool idea, but it's just the difficulty that comes with porting the games to the different format.

Since we are in a new age where we have devices and smartphones that buy apps, I would like to ask this: what Bionicle game(s) do you want to become an app for your device, other than the new 2015 game, Bionicle: Mask of Creation. For me, I would like these listed below as apps:

1. Mata Nui Online Game

3. Voya Nui Online Game

4. Bionicle Heroes

6. The 2008 games

It would be awesome if these games are released as apps. I'm not sure if Lego can do that, but I loved these games. So, there. What do you think? :)

Soooo... basically all of them?

1. Mata Nui Online Game

3. Voya Nui Online Game

4. Bionicle Heroes

6. The 2008 games

It would be awesome if these games are released as apps. I'm not sure if Lego can do that, but I loved these games. So, there. What do you think? :)

Soooo... basically all of them?

Well, no. They are just some of the Bionicle games in existence. These are just really good ones in my opinion, but I do like to mention Piraka Attack and Inika Assault. They are very fun to play, too.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

MNOG2 would be a good one. It's kind of a time hog, and I play games on my tablet when I'm trying to kill time. (car rides, etc.) It would also be interesting to see how piraka attack would work, with a combination of joystick movement and touch aiming.

• Upvote 1

I really need a better signature.