Unnamed Four Legged Makuta

Voxumo

Alright i created this makuta during the down time and i for the life of me I can not figure out a name for him. So please give suggestions so that he doesn't end up another no name makuta...lolI gave him a mask of speed as a funny reference to a quote in BIONICLE Legends 9: Shadows in the Sky

"Pohatu wanted to stay and fight. Racing at top speed had been enough to confuse and defeat a half dozen deadly doom vipers, after all, so it might work as well on Makuta. Speed was one of the few powers Makuta didn't have. but a tap on his shoulder by Kopaka signaled that retreat was the better option."

Pohatu's thoughts shadows in the sky page 103-104

1319428786m_DISPLAY.jpghere is the link to the mocpages galleryhttp://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/292627and here is a quick backgroundThis makuta is skilled in hand to hand combat and utilizing different weapons.This makuta's primary weapons is a protosteel axe that can fire a Rhotuka spinner with the ability to release a type of makuta virus that causes the beings body to temporarily turn to stone while keeping them alive although this effect only lasts about 10 minutes and it takes 12 hours for the rhotuka to recharge. He also has two arms on his back that carry weapons that fire a liquid that will turn to stone upon contact with a physical object. He also wears a Kanohi Kakama

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

No offense...but did you take those pics with a potato?

Well no offense to you but if you are going to make a comment like that try and make it more realistic and understandable because quite frankly a potato makes no sense at all. i'm sure a potato could come up with a better one. ( said with a smile ) :sly:but back to topic I don't have a very good camera so i had to make shift with my cell phone camera. Edited by Chi Keeper Cho Voxumo-Chan

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Here's the last MOC review!First, the color scheme is decent. The Metru brown color you paired with the silver was a good combo. I also like the color of the Kakama you put on the Makuta, the silver mask? I'm guessing you either painted it yourself or it was part of a mask pack or something, but it's still pretty cool.I liked how you added the Avtoran jet packs on his back arms (not sure exactly, but they look like back arms. Sorry if I got it wrong, lol). They're a neat touch, and I also liked the setting you had the set in, as well as the small bio you provided. And, although the picture quality isn't super, it hardly ruins the MOC.I also enjoyed the way the legs were designed. It would be interesting to have legs to the side also to make it six-legged, kind of spider-like. It's still cool as it is, but I think it would also cool like that, too. I liked the axe weapon, with the Rhotuka spinner on the side as well - neat touch. ^^In all, this is a pretty good MOC. I didn't spot many flaws, so I have to say that this is pretty cool. KUTGW - great job! :)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Here's the last MOC review!First, the color scheme is decent. The Metru brown color you paired with the silver was a good combo. I also like the color of the Kakama you put on the Makuta, the silver mask? I'm guessing you either painted it yourself or it was part of a mask pack or something, but it's still pretty cool.I liked how you added the Avtoran jet packs on his back arms (not sure exactly, but they look like back arms. Sorry if I got it wrong, lol). They're a neat touch, and I also liked the setting you had the set in, as well as the small bio you provided. And, although the picture quality isn't super, it hardly ruins the MOC.I also enjoyed the way the legs were designed. It would be interesting to have legs to the side also to make it six-legged, kind of spider-like. It's still cool as it is, but I think it would also cool like that, too. I liked the axe weapon, with the Rhotuka spinner on the side as well - neat touch. ^^In all, this is a pretty good MOC. I didn't spot many flaws, so I have to say that this is pretty cool. KUTGW - great job! :)

yes it is a silver kakama from a mask pack. those "arms" are actually more so tentacles or tails however you want to look at it. Also do you like the reference to the book? I had wanted to do a moc with that qualifications for a while. and i'm more than open to a name suggestion.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu