BIONIFIGHT: LAST HORIZON

Voltex

IC: Unit [19/20] [0]

Unit prepared to spring away as Rekhhur approached, but suddenly the mutant was attacked and he ran off to fight Fishers. Unit didn't bother pursing. Instead, he starting walking towards Charlinia. Not too quickly, though - his chameleon powers lost effectiveness at higher speeds, and his current plan relied on Charlinia not seeing him.

~Unit#phntk#1

Bastigan/20/4

Bast teleported up the mountainside again, a short ways behind 0579, clearly evading all of the Okotoan's attacks.

"Not gonna work, Numbers," he yelled gleefully, blasting shots towards his back, more to taunt than to actually strike.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

As I see no way for fishers to dodge this, I'll go ahead and post it. If you think it's unfair, tell me and I'll change it.

IC: Rekhhur

HP: 19

AP: 1

The Mutilator descends on fishers and slams the bars down on both sides of the frozen Matoran's head.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

OOC: Last person I froze was fishers--after that, I shot up the volcano, did the tidal wave, and summoned some blades--that should be about 30 seconds, I think?

IC:

0579 shot away from the incoming boulders and blades, trying to put distance between himself and the others.

16 HP

1p

well, alright
but since he's being frozen in time, I guess he's not going to get to hear your witty quip

Bastigan/20/4

Bast's eyes widened as he saw 0579 turn towards him -
 - then suddenly, he felt the point of a blade in his body. Oh joy. [19, +1 to 0579]

Immediately, as soon as he was able to, Bastigan teleported behind the Okotoan, attempting to wrap a forearm around his neck and hold him from behind.

but their spirits

I kinda feel like it's unfair for Bast to keep this pattern up, so

Bastigan/19/5

Time to give him a break, I suppose, thought Bastigan, teleporting out of the wave's path. I'm not one for repetitive battles.

He appeared near Ghidora and fishers, firing at Ghidora from behind.

but their spirits

IC: fishers64: Points: 1

And a bunch of attacks come at me from all directions. First, the tentacled being tries to hit me, and there are so many tentacles that he succeeds. [-1, +1 to Rahkur] Then I end up frozen in time, and get hit by an attack from Ghidora. [-1, +1 to Ghidora] Then Bastian attacks 0579, he lets me go.

[18/20]: I then make a massive cruller around some of the tentacles of Rahkur. That, and start running down the hill, away from the lava!

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Clarification: 0579 only froze fishers, he didn't follow up with an attack

IC:

0579 used a water-jet to dash right past Charlinia, slicing her with an Ethereal Blade as he went.  He then moved towards an open area free from fighters and lava for the time being.

15 HP

2p

Edited by Pahrak #0579

IC: Unit [19/20] [0]

Unit saw Charlinia reach the summit, and energy starting to pour from her hands. He immediately started running towards her, but stopped when he realized there was no way he could get there before she did whatever she was going to do. He got down and braced for a full-scale eruption.

When nothing happened. he looked up to see she had merely caused the volcano to overflow a bit. Unit sent a wave of sound at the lava, pushing it to the sides and making it flow around him. Once it had passed, he resumed his climb up towards the summit.

~Unit#phntk#1

Bastigan/19/5

Bastigan swiftly teleported to right behind fishers, taking advantage of her telekinetic lava-splitting to avoid the hazard himself. As the flow passed, he teleported away before she could notice him.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

Bastigan/19/5

Getting a running start, Bastigan sprinted forward and jumped into the air, then teleported before hitting the ground - he appeared inches behind Ferronox, falling immediately onto the hulking Toa's back, attempting to grab on and shoot him from point-blank range.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC Ghiddy(20/20|1)

His attack hitting, Ghidora spun around in time to avoid a blast by Bastigan. Following his movements, Ghidora leapt upward and aimed his sword breaker at Bastigan's midsection.

Edited by Ghidora131

since Luroka didn't get a chance to respond I'll assume that Bastigan's attack missed somehow

Bastigan/19/5

Oh ■■■■ thought Bastigan. How'd he get up the slope so fast? He jumped backwards, hoping to kick off of Ferronox, teleporting midair again to dodge Ghidora's sword breaker. He appeared a few yards behind Ghidora and fired at the Matoran.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

[Ferronox-20|1]

As lava approaches me, I raise a metal wall to divert the flow around me. Then as Bastigan prepares a shot at me, I conjure a shield behind me to block the shot. I then reform these constructs into a sphere around me and use it to grab Bastigan's legs. After that, I split it into two small parts and use the rest of the metal to form spikes around this attacker, and fire them at him.

bBhcfWO.png

Going down the side of the mountain...
Charlinia --- Unit --- Ferronox --- Ghidora --- Bastigan --- everyone else

I think?

I don't really understand this attack, by the way. Ferronox formed a metal sphere around himself, then somehow extended it all the way to catch Bastigan's legs... then you make the leg-grabbing into an autohit by attacking again. :|

I'll post IC once I've got an idea of what's going on. And once you've fixed that.

but their spirits

Name: Sanguivox

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Fire Greatswords that turn into a lavaboard

Power/Weapon 2: Fire control

Power/Weapon 3: Flaming Fury: When Sanguivox has 5HP or less, his attacks are 2 times more powerful and burn the opponent.

Appearance: Sanguivox is a large Ta-Toa covered in vines from his time in the jungle. He is very large and buff, with a red Great Calix.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I think?

I don't really understand this attack, by the way. Ferronox formed a metal sphere around himself, then somehow extended it all the way to catch Bastigan's legs... then you make the leg-grabbing into an autohit by attacking again. :|

I'll post IC once I've got an idea of what's going on. And once you've fixed that.

It was intended to catch you as you kicked off of him. And you can teleport out of the way.

bBhcfWO.png

Name: Sanguivox

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Fire Greatswords that turn into a lavaboard

Power/Weapon 2: Fire control

Power/Weapon 3: Flaming Fury: When Sanguivox has 5HP or less, his attacks are 2 times more powerful and burn the opponent.

Appearance: Sanguivox is a large Ta-Toa covered in vines from his time in the jungle. He is very large and buff, with a red Great Calix.

Approved! You can join in the battle at any time. :)

IC: Charlinia: 2 points

Charlinia finishes forming the wave when she is hit by 0579,(-1) then sees him run away from the lava. Noting the ineffectiveness of the initial wave, Charlinia surges power down into the volcano's heart, forcing an eruption! Ash, lava, and rocks start raining from the sky, accompanied by an even bigger wave of magma. She waits at the edge of the crater, looking for an opportunity.

16/20

Edited by Toa Chuck

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

IC Sanguivox HP: 20

The Toa rides a column of fire on his lava greatswords down into the arena, and sends the fire towards the nearest contest.

OoC: Toa Chuck, that's you

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Name: ShadowVezon

Species: Skakdi of Shadow

Power/Weapon 1: Control over Darkness

Power/Weapon 2: A pair of swords, one bigger than the other. The bigger sword has a hollow inside, so that the smaller sword can fit inside of it.

Power/Weapon 3: A Cordak Blaster, modified with experimental cloning technology to clone the darts. This means that the Blaster effectively has infinite ammo.

Appearance: Think Vezon, but all black. He carries a holster on his hip to carry his custom swords in.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I think?

It was intended to catch you as you kicked off of him. And you can teleport out of the way.

In that case, Bastigan has already done so... since he teleported out to behind Ghidora, Ferronox is attacking empty air. Although I guess it was only a few seconds in-game so no big deal.

If Ghidora doesn't respond within one and a half hours of this post, I'll switch targets. :P
Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC: Sanguivox

HP: 20

Sanguivox sees Rekhurr distracted by attacking Bastigan, and charges him stealthily like a ninja.