BIONIFIGHT: LAST HORIZON

Voltex

IC: Zakaro (HP: 18/20)

The Earth Toa managed to dodge the Blades by sheer virtue of luck and movement, as he continued to climb up towards the Queen, who of course had gotten even higher. Fantastic. 

Lobbing a few earthen balls at the Queen and the Matoran she held, Zakaro climbed a set of stairs and kept going. He was going to smash her face in, if he could only get to her and keep her in one place for long enough.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Whilst he's sending the spikes at the Host?

Luroka's infamous for... overrating his characters' levels of power.

QUEEN: 25

The Queen frowned as an earthen orb smashed into her shoulder. [-1, 24] Frustrated by the Matoran who she had saved, she released his neck and teleported behind Zakaro, seamlessly creating an illusion of herself at her previous location at the same time.

The stunt took a lot of concentration, but it would pay off.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: The Host

HP: 23 i think

AP: 0

The Host remained frozen in time, protected by a giant donut. He wished he could eat the donut. It was so close...

OoC: So, I'm basically helpless until further notice, right?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

No, you're long since unfrozen - it only lasted for five seconds in-universe, long enough for a few attacks to come in. Luroka's initial barrages of metal spikes, for instance.

but their spirits

Zakaro, of course, noticed little and continued on his way, launching another earth ball at where he thought the Queen was before creating an earthen ramp up towards about the Queen's level, so that he could at least try to hit her. Sure, it was more than the height of a Toa between the top of the ramp and her location, but he had a phone pole. That was big enough to reach!

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC fishers64: Points: 0

I use my telekinesis to disrupt the rain of blades so they fall to either sides of me. Unfortunately there is no stopping the wave of water, which sends me crashing into the abyss. [-1, + 1 to 0579] Desperate, I form a donut underneath myself and use my donut-control powers to swiftly glide myself back to solid ground. Still, ARRGH Hot Lava. [-1, +1 to 0579]

[18/20]:...

Note that when I say "into his back" I mean "right at his back from very close range" - one is just more logical to write. :P

QUEEN: 24

The Queen manipulated her illusion, causing it to disappear and reappear as if teleporting to dodge the earth attacks; then the illusory Queen raised her hands, as if preparing an attack on Zakaro. At the same time, the real Queen seized her opportunity: she teleported to immediately behind Zakaro, and thrust her trident into his back.

but their spirits

The Queen whirled, seeing Unit's attack out of the corner of her eye, and telekinetically deflected the dagger, sending it downwards past the catwalk and into a vat of molten metal.

-

-

OOC: Either way, the Queen's gonna do this, so I may as well post it now - but her further action, retaliation against Unit or a continued assault on Zakaro, will depend on how Zakaro reacts to being backstabbed in my previous Q post.

but their spirits

Alright, she was teleporting as usual. Perhaps, if he stretched, he could-

"GAH!" Zakaro cried out, stumbling forward and nearly falling off the edge as something very sharp and pointy stabbed into his back, forcing him to his knees. (-3, 15/20) He took a single breath and then spun around, falling onto his back on the catwalk as he swung upwards and back with his massive weapon at where the Queen had last been. (Removal/landing on back damage, -1, 14/20)

AGoNWLR.jpg

As Zakaro whirled and struck, the Queen activated her teleportation power, having anticipated his attack. Unfortunately, she was slightly too slow, and the telephone pole struck her before she could complete the teleport. [-1, 23] She sneered and pushed a wave of telekinetic force towards Unit and Zakaro, attempting to force them both off the catwalk.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (HP: 15/20)

A wave of pure force of will rolled over Zakaro, pushing him backwards as he scrambled for a ledge. His Strength came into play as he just punched a hole into the catwalk and used that to grip onto it, succeeding in not getting totally shoved off. He then swung and jumped down to a lower catwalk, landing in a roll, and then used his phone pole as a sight to launch a barrage of earthen orbs at the Queen. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

QUEEN: 23

The Queen redirected her force wave towards the earth orbs, launching them back towards Zakaro. She knew he would easily dispel them, so instead intended to use them as a distraction while throwing her trident through the midst of the earth blasts as well.

but their spirits

What happens if the round ends and nobody's dead? :lol:

QUEEN: 23

The Queen did not stop to see if her trident had struck. She strafed through the air, moving out of Zakaro's line of sight, and cloaked herself with an illusion.

but their spirits

END ROUND 2

Well, it appears that nobody has died! However, in addition to being the more active player of the two boss characters, Chro also managed to keep the Queen at a higher health percentage for longer than Dallior did for the Host, and the Queen's team was also more active in the game overall. That being said, the Queen's Team wins!

Thank you to everyone for playing - if you enjoyed it, I encourage you to vote for Bionifight: Last Horizon when voting opens, but I won't be too bothered if you all vote for something else instead. This was just a fun little thing for me to run during the contest, so once again, thanks to all of you. :)

• Upvote 8