Win a Free Set for Joining BZPower

If you're reading this and haven't joined BZPower yet, or just joined recently, have we got a deal for you! Today we kicked off our latest New Member Raffle, Chima 2015 New Member Raffle, and we're giving away a free copy of 70131 Rogon's Rock Flinger to some lucky member who joins the site in the coming months. Joining is easy and free, and you can start participating in our community, talking about LEGO with others, sharing your creations, entering contest and more!

View the full article

I think I am too old to be a new member even though I have not participated in a new member raffle. On the other side having owned this set myself I can testify to its enjoyment. It is one of the few sets I let my son play with and he just loves watching the tank throw the rocks across the room... If we are being honest I enjoy it too.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Does anyone else feel like there are a ton of new member raffles and very few others?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Does anyone else feel like there are a ton of new member raffles and very few others?

I think that's balanced out by the generally better prizes for the other raffles. I don't need any sort of incentives for staying here on BZP, but if I were on the fence about joining I can see how new member raffles could go a long way toward helping me make that decision.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

There's always one New Member Raffle going on, whereas the general raffles tend to be bunched up around specific events like the anniversary or the holidays. Last year we did 6 New Member Raffles and 18 other raffles, so I think that answers your question.