LEGO Castle Adventure Opens in Baltimore's Children's Museum

Most LEGO castles have a few play features and some hidden surprises. Testing the defenses on those castles, however, seems counter-intuitive for something built with such pride. The new LEGO Castle Adventure now open in Baltimore's Port Discovery Children's Museum encourages both. Decorated with life-size LEGO models of knights and dragons, fans are shown how to "design castles on a computer, test various defenses and create fortresses," details The Washington Post article on the new exhibit. The special program runs until September 20. Local, hands on LEGO activities such as this always sound worth the trip.

View the full article

Interesting! I'll be in Baltimore in August for Bronycon, but I don't know if I'd be able to work this into my schedule then. Of course, Baltimore isn't that far away, so another trip wouldn't be out of the question... maybe I'll wait and see if any other BZPower members visit the exhibit and find out what they think of it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

This sounds like a really neat program! :) I would really like to see life-size Lego models of knights and dragons in person. Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near Baltimore, so I won't be able to see it. But if a program like this one ever came into my local area I would definitely check it out.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png