Favourite Ninja suits?

Makuta Miras

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The title says it all. :D For reference, the Stone Armour I'm referring to is the new armour the Ninja get in episode 34, the Tournament robes are the ones they get initially for the Tournament of Elements with no sleeves, and the Zukin robes are the later ones they get for the Tournament, which have symbols on their hoods. Vote away! :)

My personal favourites are the KX uniforms. The other ones just seem really bright and slightly over-the-top compared to the KX suits, so there. :D

[Edit] For reference:

Original suits
ZX suits
NRG suits
KX/Kimono suits
Techno Robes
Tournament Robes
Zukin Robes

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome
  • Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

I don't think I can vote on this as I have not seen all of these costumes just yet.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yeah the ones they got from the Borg guy were cool in that they allowed for their hair to be visible so one could tell the difference if they switched suits for some reason. The full hoods show only their eyes so who is who? Wait their ninjas... Eh I give up...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yeah the ones they got from the Borg guy were cool in that they allowed for their hair to be visible so one could tell the difference if they switched suits for some reason. The full hoods show only their eyes so who is who? Wait their ninjas... Eh I give up...

Zane's eyebrows are boxy, Kai's got a couple of eye scars, Jay has a hole in one of his eyebrows, and Cole is just really bushy,

Right now I'd say the  Zukin Robes but the upcoming "ghost robes" look sweet.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Zane's eyebrows are boxy, Kai's got a couple of eye scars, Jay has a hole in one of his eyebrows, and Cole is just really bushy,

Well yeah Petewa, I actually knew that... though at first glance when all you see at first is the eyes you'd miss the subtle differences outside of their garb color...

Onua.png

It was a hard decision, since I love so many of them... but the NRG versions of the ninja rise above the rest. Pictures don't do them justice, since some of their printing is actually done in uncommon metallic colors like metallic blue and red ink (also used in the chest armor for some of the 2015 Toa).

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The 2013 Kimono ones. 

The others are a bit too bright. The black with smaller amounts of their elemental colour just works better.

Given the options on  the pole I see why you picked that but, just look.

Ghost%20Suit%20Cole.png

Ghost%20Suit%20Zane.png

Ghost%20Suit%20Jay.png

Ghost%20Suit%20Kai.png

Ghost%20Suit%20Lloyd.png

You are their rock.

Nya's Ninja suit? What ever happened to being a samurai? She done went and jumped ship on us?

Onua.png

Nya's Ninja suit? What ever happened to being a samurai? She done went and jumped ship on us?

She seems to be becoming a ninja later this year, with a Dark Red and Bright Blue outfit. It'll certainly be interesting to see how that factors into the story.

Oh so that new ninja I seen somewhere was Mya and not Kai's new girlfriend he met at this tournament deal?

Onua.png

Signs point to the new Ninja from the summer sets being Nya. Her emblem is a close match to Nya's traditional phoenix, and the set including the new Ninja includes Nya's traditional bowl cut (the summer sets include the Ninja's hairpieces in all their respective sets as an alternative to having them masked, yet the set with the new Ninja and Nya's hairpiece doesn't otherwise include Nya or Samurai X).

It is a shame that Skylor seems to be a no-show for the new sets, considering her her "forehead emblem" (the Chinese character for "six") for had me thinking she'd be a new addition to the main cast. But Nya finally becoming a Ninja herself could be a good consolation.

Edited by Lyichir

Signs point to the new Ninja from the summer sets being Nya. Her emblem is a close match to Nya's traditional phoenix, and the set including the new Ninja includes Nya's traditional bowl cut (the summer sets include the Ninja's hairpieces in all their respective sets as an alternative to having them masked, yet the set with the new Ninja and Nya's hairpiece doesn't otherwise include Nya or Samurai X).

Wait, all of them? The only set in Toy Fair that I could see hairpieces in was the Destiny Bounty...Hope that's the case though. We need Zane's hair in silver metallic now...do wish they had started doing that sooner though. Poor Skylor's hair doesn't exist...

AXKP5KC.png

Wait, are there any good photos of Nya's ninja suit?

GhostSuitNay.png

Wait, all of them? The only set in Toy Fair that I could see hairpieces in was the Destiny Bounty...Hope that's the case though. We need Zane's hair in silver metallic now...do wish they had started doing that sooner though. Poor Skylor's hair doesn't exist...

I think Lego Friends Mia hair works.

41Fg3B8M7GL.jpg

You are their rock.

Yeah. I have an extra Mia, so I'm planning on using that hair whenever I manage to get Skylor, but still, it would have been better to not have to settle for something that works rather than the actual thing...Though Mia's hair looks better anyway, so whatever I guess?

AXKP5KC.png

Though Mia's hair looks better anyway, so whatever I guess?

It's more or less the same style, but longer and a bit more messy. It's what I've got on my Skylor stand in

You are their rock.

Dang, I don't like any of the new suits after the current wave,

Have you seen the Airjetzu gi? Here's Kai, the rest or the same idea. Cole for some reason had dark yellow arms and head.

Airjitzu%20Kai.png

You are their rock.

Yeah, not a fan of whatever that monstrosity is suppose to be posted above...

Onua.png

I'm not a fan of the Airjitsu ones, either...they look like the NRG Ninja, but tackier, what with the big symbols and the kinda boring black suits or whatever they've got going on? Not very into those. I also don't really like the regular summer suits, except for Nya's. They just look pretty bland, honestly, and I really don't see the point of the new hood piece. I definitely prefer the designs for the spring wave.

AXKP5KC.png

I'm not a fan of the Airjitsu ones, either...they look like the NRG Ninja, but tackier, what with the big symbols and the kinda boring black suits or whatever they've got going on? Not very into those. I also don't really like the regular summer suits, except for Nya's. They just look pretty bland, honestly, and I really don't see the point of the new hood piece. I definitely prefer the designs for the spring wave.

Ditto.

I'm not sure how I feel about the AirJitzu gi but I love the uniformity and primarily black "Ghost gi"

You are their rock.

I voted for the Techno Robes. I feel like they do a great job combining the best aspects of many of the previous designs. They have lots of variety like the ZX costumes, elemental patterns like the NRG forms, and the unique buckles and symbols of the Kimono/"Final Battle" costumes. Plus, they are the first costumes that really show off the Ninja's unique hairstyles. The only disadvantages, for me, are the lack of leg printing and shoulder pads, and I can live with that when the rest of the costume is so stellar.

The NRG designs are also favorites of mine from a visual standpoint (both in terms of the minifigures and the card art), but I feel like the Techno Robes edge them out a bit when we're talking absolute favorite simply because the NRG designs are a special form for the Ninja instead of a costume that they can wear casually. Also, the closest Lloyd has to an NRG version is his Golden Ninja form from 2013, which isn't nearly as stylish as the rest in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for the Techno Robes. I feel like they do a great job combining the best aspects of many of the previous designs. They have lots of variety like the ZX costumes, elemental patterns like the NRG forms, and the unique buckles and symbols of the Kimono/"Final Battle" costumes. Plus, they are the first costumes that really show off the Ninja's unique hairstyles. The only disadvantages, for me, are the lack of leg printing and shoulder pads, and I can live with that when the rest of the costume is so stellar.

The NRG designs are also favorites of mine from a visual standpoint (both in terms of the minifigures and the card art), but I feel like the Techno Robes edge them out a bit when we're talking absolute favorite simply because the NRG designs are a special form for the Ninja instead of a costume that they can wear casually. Also, the closest Lloyd has to an NRG version is his Golden Ninja form from 2013, which isn't nearly as stylish as the rest in my opinion.

You just convinced me to vote techno robes

:afro: :afro: :afro: