Unfortunately the dear master of fiah would meet his well deserved fate after purchasing a happy meal toy at mcdonald's. Because he would soon find out that the toy was not allowed for separate purchase. Security guards flooded the area and shot him in the back. He collapsed next to his bestest friend, the master of watah.

As he lay there, bleeding to his death, he gazed into her aqua blue eyes. They were as deep as the sea. He let out a slightly garbled sentence, which was "I always wanted to be Tahu one day, just once, just once..." And there, he met his fate, holding up a line as he tore the heart of the master of watah.

The master of watah

Died alongside Master of Fiah with a Similar fate, only at Wendys, and Bionicle never ventures to Wendys, so she was shot down in the Helicopter she was escaping in, it caught on fire, because the Tahnok shot it down, it had its front torn off because of Gahdoks Play feature, and she started burning to Death alongside Wannabee Tahu after she fell to the Ground, there was another chopper nearby with a Pilot that would take them to the Hospital, She yelled at Master of Fiah in a Terminator Arnold voice "Get to the Chopper"

Gahdok and Cahdok 

After Teridax took over the Matoran universe, He had no more use for the bohrok swarms, and sent a legion of Rahkshi to eliminate them. Despite putting up a fight, both the Bahrag were overwhelmed and torn apart in seconds by the sons of Makuta.

"Fool... Know this... the swarm shall take it's revenge... you...will...fall......even..t.u.a..lll.yyy...." -Cahdok

Botar's Replacement

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon