New LEGO Releases for March

Shop.LEGO.com now had a bunch of products available for the first time, as well as a few cool offers. Among the new sets, for North America anyway, are the new Ninjago sets, Ultra Agents, and the release of the brand new Elves sets and Marvel Avengers sets. In North America, any purchase will land you a Bionicle Hero Pack from March 1 - 20, and any purchase of an Elves set will place Azari's Magic Fire polybag into your cart. The deals apply to both online and in store purchases, and there's a lot of cool stuff to check out!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I already took advantage of the Bionicle Hero Pack deal, but I have been considering getting a Marvel set. I will probably wait until after Age of Ultron comes out though, so that I don't spoil any scenes for myself when looking at the sets.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Bought Aira's Creative Workshop which also came with the Hero Pack and the Elves polybag for free! Total came out to about 16 dollars, which is a pretty good deal. It would have been a better deal if I lived near a LEGO store and didn't have to pay that abysmal five dollar shipping charge, but ah well you can't have everything. I missed out on a few exclusive masks during the G1 era of BIONICLE so I'm glad that I'll be able to add this one to my collection. And of cousre I'm looking forward to jump starting my Elves collection with those two smaller sets.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

I'm pretty bummed that there's only going to be handful of new Avengers sets. They're pretty lack-luster as it is.

Edited by The Bone-Snatcher

te0FrhT.jpg