New LEGO Magazine Appearing in Your Mailbox

The March-April LEGO Magazine is starting to arrive to kick off the next two months of LEGO fun. Ninjago and Marvel Super Heroes are especially big this month with their new sets, but there is a little something for everyone contained within its pages. Am I the only one that thinks the Tahu centerfold is just begging to be used as a poster? Keep your eyes peeled for your copy and be sure to check it all out!

View the full article

"Tahu centerfold..." O_o

"Well, he is pretty hot"

*farmstink buttlass is promptly awarded the 'least original joke' award. the crowd goes wild. so much applause, wow*

I kind of wish I still got the magazine if it meant cool Bionicle posters. Then again, eh.

Though I have to say, considering that the Spring catalog also featured Bionicle in its front cover and some Lego stores seem to be setting up some cool Bionicle displays lately...I wonder why they've started promoting it more? One would think they would have promoted it more at the beginning of the year and we'd be transitioning to Ninjago or something new around this time, but...instead, we're seeing Bionicle stuff everywhere in March. A bit weird, I suppose. Not that I'm complaining though.

Edited by farmstink buttlass
  • Upvote 3

AXKP5KC.png

I'm hoping that someone shows a scan of the Tahu "centerfold" poster. By what people have said, it seems pretty awesome.

Anyway, I'm also hoping that the contents of this issue show up for where I live. Usually I'm not bothered by minor material, but that Tahu poster needs to be a part of my collection.

Mine arrived yesterday! It had a short Ninjago insert with some cool art.

In case anybody's interested, the Red Brick, Yellow Brick, and Green Brick (Junior) editions are all available digitally on the LEGO website, including downloadable PDF copies. The Ninjago insert is not available digitally, though (at least not yet). EDIT: I wasn't looking hard enough! It's right here! And bizarrely, with two pages more than the print edition!

The Yellow Brick edition includes a rather detailed feature on the LEGO Elves story, as well as a quiz to find out what type of elf you are (I'm a wind elf, apparently). I'm always impressed with the depth of the reading material in the Yellow Brick edition.

The Tahu centerfold is quite nice. Poses and render quality are a lot better than in the big battle spread from the BIONICLE insert in January.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 2