Worldbuilding

Onaku

Tartau: A void of space that inhabits only planets, and no stars, and is thus completely dark. Its strange spatial properties prevent the light of other stars from reaching it, which only adds to the darkness that fills its immeasurable depths. The various planets there are home to many monstrous beings, some of which became the inspiration for the monsters of Greek myth. Tartau is in fact an inspiration for Tartarus, and like its mythical counterpart, is a prison. Tartau being a prison to colossal cosmic beings that once roamed the universe when it was young.

EDIT: I got ninja'd.

foruuuu: A small fountain in the ministry of silly walks. Various employees go there to socialize during break hours.

Kuatari Priil

Edited by Toa Onaku

(Your description for Tartau was miles better than mine.  ^_^ )

At first glance, Kuatari Prill appears to be a normal island city, but upon further investigation, It is in fact built on and made of the Outer carapace of a massive sea dragon, drifting through the sea, comatose. If it wakes up, who knows how much destruction will it bring?

Partas

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

The land where feline species originate from. They are the rulers of the planet in their sentient form

Illal(the first letter is an "i")

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

A stronghold space station in orbit around a highly strategically important planet. The station is covered in highly durable armoring, and is armed to the teeth in high-yield anti-matter cannons and high-concentration photon blasters. No one has been able to get past this station in one piece, and the only things that reach the planet are the burnt-up wreckages of ships that tested their luck against the station. At least one matoran ship has fallen by its weapons.

Gathrilas

A high, godly cathedral. The whitewashed walls, carved out of a single block of protodermic limestone, are embossed with swirling patterns of illustrious gold, and the marble paving upon the lowly floor has carried the feet of the greatest Toa to grace the universe. The arches among the cavernous halls instill a sense of sheer wonder and pure amazement in the visiting Matoran; artfully carved lightstones, polished by a divine hand to the perfection of a mirror's edge, are held in ruby-red, translucent brackets along the sacred walls.

Ihraothos

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

A star that's only 10 meters in diameter. It's located inside Thrangaklrr and is used as a fusion generator to power the station. It is to date the most stable star in the universe, and it is thought that it will outlast the universe itself ten times over, but it barely shines as a result. Not overly pretty, but it sure as heck gets the job done for the Iron Legion.

Erios Kalfiari

A city hollowed out from a massive tree, which was later converted into a massive structure made out of Metallic protodermis. It is now a massive fortress for the Frostelus, who attempt to kill anyone who gets within sight of it.

Palametus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

A planet cultivated by humans into one single massive field of rye. It sustains the people of the seven critically important star systems that surround it. The skies take on a surreal version of earth's sunsets when its three suns descend beyond its horizon.

Keolikarii

What Used to be a sanctuary, Now the nest to an Unimaginable horror. The surrounding area has been twisted by the monster's mere prescence, becoming a near Impassable tangle of twisted trees and bladelike rocks. It is said there are treasures hidden inside the temple, but nobody dares to go near it due to the evil aura...

Aroth Nui

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

The only planet orbiting a black star. The planet's life form is monsterous and naturally poisonous as the creatures are constantly sweating out lead and mercury through their armored skin. Few matoran explorers have been there and even fewer have survived.

Ica'n fillda powa

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

• 2 weeks later...

A planet which has no real bodies of water, only rivers that go round and round the planet in a complex network. Scientists that have observed the planet have yet to explain how the rivers are capable of this seemingly physics defying feat, but unknown to them, the network of rivers forms a pattern akin to the writings of the first ones. What it says has yet to be deciphered.

Kyarikai Amaros

A mythical island, surrounded in mystery. Legend tells of 18 Sages, true masters of the elements, who created Okoto itself, along with a bunch of other islands. however, after the sage of Lightning went renegade and unleashed an unspeakable terror upon the island, it has mostly been abandoned.

Azuros Magna

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

Bieldulin: A mighty fortress found in the Northern Frost during the time of the Core War; it was set on a perilous precipice from which it guarded a vital pass below.  It was destroyed by the Skrall towards the war's end, after a strike team lead by Stronius brought down the north wall, while on a secret mission.

Galtuhser.  

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

An island inhabited by Ga-Matoran who are all possessed by BZPower members; the BZPower members are the alternate users of the Ga-Matoran's bodies.

Horolaras

Edited by Sycophantic Wizard P~M

banner.jpg