Worldbuilding

Onaku

The planet Iizifie is a gravity anomaly. Its soil and rock has the strange tendency to break off from the surface and float up into the sky, never to touch down upon the surface again. This has created vast scapes of floating islands and even continents across the surface of the planet. On one of those landmasses is the vast forest Lemmakruam, with trees the size of skyscrapers. Life within the forest has been forced to adapt to the new environment forced upon them when the forest was heaved up into the sky.

Fiarak Am-Eln

Edited by Toa Onaku

• 2 weeks later...

The tower of Fiarak Am-Eln dominates the surrounding regions with its height. Noone has ever seen the top of it, it's told it goes on forever. It seems to have always been there, while ages passed and the geological layers covered the then-first floors. It goes by many names, the Unending Tower, the Upright Horizon, the Tree of Infinity. Legends say it was built by the Great Beings, or something even more ancient. Few of ones that ventured deep in its chambers actually came back, and they refer of the rooms 'changing', and going on and on and on... Some came back with prophecies. Some with technology, others chased by monsters. Many never returned, or weren't the same. "It has secrets" they say, "secrets that are meant to remain just that". Rumors say it emits strange lights during certain cosmic allignments, but it's unknown. Everything is unknown about that building, except for one thing: it's there, a dark line against the landscape.

Früna Mak

Edited by Hidron Nuva
  • Upvote 1

hidron_nuva_idea.png

A small Koro, riverside, whose town square happens to feature a stone carving of the great moderator Makaru. Townsfolk walk by, day after day, glancing every now and then, but its presence is now so everyday that Matoran give no more than a second to contemplate Makaru's granite gaze.

Serebii

(btw Makaru is the best)

A castle floating in the midst of the nether flow, which is a region of space filled with energy that flows like liquid. The castle itself is bigger than all the cities on Earth combined, and taller than the largest mountain. It is built from metals extracted from the flowing energy, as well as the energy itself harnessed. Its inhabitants are energy beings that have taken forms reminiscent of solid lifeforms, some even taking on humanoid form. These beings are keen to trade some of their energy constructs for various goods from other alien civilizations, although it is unknown what they do with said goods.

Amk'Arai

Edited by Toa Onaku

A planet with a frozen upper atmosphere, making the planet look like a giant ball of ice. Beneath the 1000 feet layer of ice is a dense jungle that hosts a large variety of wildlife along with a nearly extinct species of sentient beings.

B'dillac

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

A very small planet in orbit around an unfinished dyson sphere. This makes it so that periodically, the planet gets no sun what so ever, which allows the dangerous night creatures to surface everywhere. The other lifeforms on the small planet are then forced to fight for their lives against the hordes of monsters. These periods of darkness only last a month or two, though, and otherwise, the planet is bathed in the liberating light of the sun. During these periods of light, the life on the planet is forced to migrate with the daylight, which is fortunately possible due to the landmasses being connected around the planet's surface. This is also made easier by the planet's spin being so slow that a single day on the planet is equivalent to a week on our planet.

Um'ogriin

A planet ruled by sentient plants, any being that is a member of the kingdom animalia was eaten by the planet.The plants' roots have grown so deep they have achieved complete control over the planet's motion.

swand'lax

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

• 2 weeks later...

A gigantic lake that houses various different islands, some of which are naturally formed, others which were placed there by the godlike being named Lax-Kulak-Swand, whom the lake is indirectly named after. She is said to be the mother of all life in the universe... at least, by those that believe in her. Those being the inhabitants of the planet which the lake is on.

Um'ha

• 2 weeks later...

A village in deepest jungle led by Lewa's crazy friend Lunki, who nobody ever heard about. It is inhabited by sons of original matorans, that were kind of forced to live there. Lunki invented his own language (Um'hanesish), which sounds like French, but less understandable. Um'hanians have to be Vegans. That make every single matoran crazy, but nobody really knows, what would Lunki do, if they broke the rule. They eat only roots of trees and bushes.

At least I tried

Remanesca

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

An alternate name for the well of memories. It's not an actual well, but rather a singularity of thoughts and recollections of events from countless consciousnesses from throughout the universe. It is said that if someone were to find a way to tap the well, they would possess more knowledge than anyone else in the universe. And as everyone knows, knowledge is power. But no one has succeeded at this endeavor as of yet.

Lishruk

City once inhabited by Matorans, but has been overtook by Visoraks. All Matorans disappeared in one night. Legends says that they are all hidden behind fake wall, living without food or water. Nobody knows where and nobody dares to enter city. It is impossible to go there and not get trapped in Visorak's webs...

Edit: Forgot about another name...

Hinky

Edited by Nik333

Matorans? Visoraks?

No need to put an S on the end, those words are both singular and plural.

A small, toxic planet inhabited by extremely durable creatures placed there as part of an experiment. The whole planet's atmosphere glows a sickly pink.

Hollosor

A city state located in an extremely cold climate. The inhabitants have slowly been building a dome to cover the city entirely so that the cold can't reach them, but they are running out of resources to build it with. Coupled with the harshening cold, this will soon lead to the downfall of the city, and the death of everyone inside.

Moora

A relatively new city located in the deepest caverns of an ancient planet. It was built around a ship that somehow crashed there, yet at the same time kept most of its crew alive. The crew then proceeded to create a home for themselves there in the deep, cultivating the native mushrooms into a stable food source, and taming the animals of the caverns to become their allies. After generations of life down in the deep, the city now spans thousands of caverns and ravines, but still has yet to breach the surface.

Fedron Kaliir

Planet with architecture made of enlarged LoTR and Hobbit Lego sets. Legends says that floor is made of small Lego bricks and it is impossible to walk there without shoes.

(Tell me if I should stick to previous more or less realistic things)

Zlion

A sacred city, surrounded by a sea of quicksilver. Texts have said the greatest weaponsmiths in the universe used to work here, but the city is mostly abandoned now. Legend says that creatures made of metal stalk the streets, seeking to protect the priceless weapons stashed within... some of which are said to have achieved sentience...

Luidos

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

A very old city on an island. It is so named because of an odd meteorite that had landed in the middle of where the city would be constructed years later; at night, it glows faintly. Some Matoran say it brings security to their city, while others claim it can be nothing but bad luck. Either way, no one dares venture to close to the site of its landing, for fear of disturbing the strange rock's tranquil rest.

Minor City

Minor city is a city located somewhere in Okoto. It's not marked on any map and it's so unknown, even Makuta didn't know about it so it was never attacked by the LOSS. A turquoise protector of crystal with a mechanical hand and a stud shooter attached to it serves as the only elder in Minor City and no one knows what it looks like due to its secrecy, but a common depiction of the city is to have an iron temple in the center of the city with lots of stone huts spread throughout the location.

Waka-Flocka

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

A mountain in Ko-Wahi, used by Teridax for recreation. He have built a spa there, giving job to Rahkshi, which aren't able to fight because of damage they suffered. Other Makuta also commonly visit this place, because there is nothing better than thermal water after a day full of terrorizing Matoran.

Menis Hirri

A strange mountain on bara magna, one that travelers often do not return from.  A dark gray cloud rests about half way up the steep rock face, hiding the upper half of the mountain.  Many have ventured up past those clouds but none have ever returned.  

Scroparitas

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

Scroparitas is a no-man's-land, riddled with mines and remains of soldiers, mostly Matoran. Several speculations are made about this place, but the only one actually true is: The OoMN has hidden messages among the barbed wire and ruins, picked up by the supposedly dead.

Myarga

Neivuma rests in a valley, through which snakes a large river. The town was built on both sides of this water source, with a single bridge connecting both halves somewhere in the middle. Matoran there take pride in the bank on which they were born, a sentiment which divides the town into "Left Bank" and "Right Bank" factions. Not to worry, though; any rivalry here is purely friendly.

Martinu

• 2 weeks later...

A river, which divides biggest city of Kata-Nui. Instead of water, there is a pure sulfuric acid. Many Matoran died because of lack of this knowledge. It's said that acid replaced water after Karzahni cursed Matoran for destroying island's nature. Only one bridge is crossing Martinu, made out of exsidian. Most of people however fears crossing it.

Zorulack

A crystalline planet duo. On one planet, crystalline beings held together by energy roam the surface, building their civilization from various different crystalline materials found the planet. On the other planet, energy beings build their civilization from energy channeled by crystal constructs. The two civilizations have met on several occasions, all of which have ended in near-devastating conflict.

Ourok amh

An underground city buried long ago by the Great Beings, due to one of their most deadly creations escaping into it. Beware all ye who enter it...

Torquis Major

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

A very cold planet inhabited by a few Matoran living in biodomes. They are very battle hardened to protect themselves from the rampaging giant Mahas that live on the planet.

Fuega

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

An ancient sanctum built by unknown beings in the depths of space. Many wounded travelers of the cosmos have come here to rest and re-gain their strength near the celestial lakes that flow from the world-rift. The place is old and peaceful, and nary granting entry to those with ill intent.

Kuarsh

Kuarsh is actually a star - not only a worldly location, but a star. Still, Kuarsh has some weird inhabitants.

The citizens of Kuarsh believe that they are celestial. For, their city is indeed in a strange kind of position. If you go to the exact center of town, and look straight up, you'll see at night an extremely bright, blueish star. This star, of course, has been called Kuarsh since before the location directly below it was even populated. And with no waterways to speak of, and with a location in pretty much the middle of nowhere, it's clear that Kuarsh city was settled only because of its position relative to its celestial namesake. And the Matoran there say they were drawn there, or put there, by the star. Well, needless to say, it's a strange place indeed.

Holmheim.

World of flow and flight, as it is also known, is a planet with strange properties indeed. Instead of a solid surface, it is dominated by skies holding large chunks of floating landmasses. Some of these chunks are large enough to be considered continents in their own right, and many tend to land under the shadow of a landmass floating higher, although a vast majority of the chunks are small islets.

Although many of the larger landmasses have what could be considered oceans, the largest body of water is the perfectly spherical water core of the planet, which is always in shadow. There, deep in the darkness, a strange breed of creatures has evolved, owing their appearance to the fact that they never have (and possibly never will) see the light of day.

Higher up in the planet's vast biosphere live many different avian creatures, all of which have the ability to fly. One species has evolved to sapience, and is currently at a turning point in their cultural development, being that they are on the verge of starting their industrial revolution. These beings are how ever well aware of life beyond their own world, owing to the fact that several clumsy travellers of the cosmos had revealed themselves to the species on accident.

High Alaifiir

At the pinnacle of the Bionicle Multiverse, High Alaifiir is a realm formed from solid celestial light and golden metal forged in the hearts of ethereal suns. Angelic toa-like beings inhabit its alien geometries and illogically divine landscapes, their forms rending reality itself with the unimaginable heavenly power they command.

Ragnarok's World

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

A death world of the finest quality. Almost everything is a death trap, and danger lurks around every tree, rock, and shrub. The seas are boiling acid, the jungles hide monstrous creatures, and the mountains eat people. the only people who dare venture here are the foolhardy, the insane, the suicidal, or anyone with a death wish.

Mt. Ukaarnos

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

In a set of dimensions warped and strained by the god-like energies of an inconceivably potent artifact, natural law is torn asunder. On the world of Mortalitas Magna, in the ancient heartlands of the agori Sun Tribe, stands an everlasting monument to this fact: Mount Ukaarnos is a monolithic mountain whose entire form, compared to a normal mountain, is inverted. At its highest point lies a vast flat plane, while the mount's base is a minuscule point where its upturned peak meets the ground.

The 34527th  Paradise

Kathok

A utopian sky city flying in atmospheric orbit around a large oxygen gas giant. It is, as the name suggests, the 34527th utopian city constructed by the ethereals, a race of pseudo-corporeal beings. It, along with its hundreds of thousands of sister cities, were spread among the skies of countless worlds throughout the universe, but this city is the last one standing of them all. It is inhabited by various beings that have stumbled upon it by chance, and many others that have come there for refuge and sanctuary.

Omifeyr