Worldbuilding

Onaku

A hallowed cave beneath Le-Wahi, filled with bioluminescent plants. The natural acoustics allow for sounds to carry far and wide, and as such, it's an Ideal place for Le-matoran Bands to put on gigs.

Rho-Metru

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Rho-Metru is the mini-district established as neutral ground for the matoran that didn't want to get involved in the civil war. It was later closed down after Teridax killed the leaders.

Kra-Wahi

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

A dark county that both reeks in scum and villainy, and unpaid electric bills.

Kromas Magna

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A widthsome peninsula northwest of Neala and south of the Battera Lands on Spherus Magna.

Ytalcha. [yee-tal-kah]

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The most northernmost point of a grand continent, where it snows constantly. The region is known for it's honour-bound warriors, who train day and night to become the strongest there is. If any foreigners challenged them to a fight, they would probably lose. quickly.

Notai

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

A giant tower located in the depths of space. It orbits a black-hole that has no accretion disk. The only way to access it is to go through the main gates at the bottom of the tower, which is attached to a small chunk of landmass that forms ground of a couple meters around the tower's base. It strangely has gravity equivalent to 1.2 times that of Earth's. Inside the tower exists a massive facility that has been discovered to be far larger than the outside of the tower, massive as it is, would indicate.

A planet, on precisely the other side of the black-hole relative to the tower, is in synchronized orbit around the black hole, orbiting such that it always stays on the other side. The only reason the existence of this planet is known is due to the gravitational lensing of the black hole, but it is impossible to approach the planet or even stay on the same side as it to the black hole, which makes it seem like the entire universe is on the tower's side of the black-hole. Flying towards the planet seems to always bring people back to the tower, and flying to the tower does nothing irregular.

Scientific observations have shown that the repulsion effect weakens as one moves closer to the black-hole, but through precise calculations it has been discovered that the only region which one could pass through would be inside of the black-hole's event horizon, meaning that to reach the planet, one would have to go through the black-hole's horizon, which is impossible.

tl;dr: Tower on one side of a black hole, planet on other side. Entire universe seems to be on tower's side of the black hole. No way to approach the planet on the other side.

Kafrak'al

Edited by Toa Onaku

• 2 weeks later...

Nektaesilius is another city like Notai, except they appreciate neck ties. Agori there will wear ties for all occasions, ranging from business parties to weddings to a brief trip to an open-air market. Even females wear ties. Most of the industry is into tie making and tie dying them. Everyone loves to customize a tie to their liking, and there are "Everyone dyes" events where everyone goes and gets free ties to dye in bright and vibrant colors. Some people question why they couldn't just name the city Nektae. The reason behind is because the founder of this prestigious city wanted to be remembered forever, and simply slapped his name there.

Carotene

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

A deserted space station, that was attacked by rabid toa that went mad off of the far reaches of space. Most of the devices still work, except for the radio, which was busted a long time ago. Legends say the rabid toa still roam the station, known only as the "reavers."

Hoko

Edited by Jayne Cobb

Fei'na-vaa is a star cluster in the skies, and is one of the places the GSR explored during his journey. There the robot discovered creatures that the Makuta would soon based their designs on, with the exception of Chirox who, of course, wanted to add as many teeth and claws on them as possible. These stars also had their own civilized beings. These beings consisted of energy, solar energy, and derived their power and lifeforce from sunlight. Some say that when the GSR appeared to them, they began to try and improve their technology to go into space.

Quettle (pronounced like kettle)

• 2 weeks later...

The residents of Surtkae Laelin sa Kownum are a very confused bunch. They are strangers in their own town. You see, it was populated by a group of travelers who, one day, came across a deserted village with only a signpost indicating the name of what had once been, supposedly, inhabited. But these Matoran were from far away; they had been wandering for what seemed to be months, and so they claimed Surtkae Laelin sa Kownum for their own.

To this day, however, the name of the town being in a foreign tongue, no one knows quite how to pronounce the place they now call home.

--

Sylvie

Unlike Sylvie, this Area of Land around the other side of the Island has almost no land, as it lies next to a Large River, and is almost always Flooded. Due to this, the Matoran have decided to make their homes up in the Enormous Trees above the water.

Delnorg

Edited by Dark_Samus

Delnorg is a perculiar place. It is entirely underground, and Gravity seems to run in reverse, meaning that settlements have to be built on the cavern roof. all searches to find the source of the gravitational anomaly so far have ended in failure. The most common theory is that a great being flubbed something up big time in the vicinity.

Arcturus Magna

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

Arcturus Magna is the name of a pocket dimension full of biomechanical purple and black anaconda snakemen....err, snakethings...that were former occupants of Spherus Magna.

Either way, the pocket dimension houses these creatures and is basically a prison for them, preventing them from escaping onto Spherus Magna. But if they do legends speak of four Toa that can rise up and defeat them.

Kaktus