BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

Warum muss ich das Deutsche spiel verpasst? Ich spreche Deutsch!

(Why did I have to miss the German game? I speak German!)

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Neither, it is self-deprecating humor, jokingly agreeing with you.

But you probably already knew that.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I resemble that remark. <_<

Do you mean to say that you resent the remark, or do you truly believe that you resemble a series of virtual words assembled together upon a computer screen?

I don't think you understand that it's a Malappuram.

Absolutely. Your eloquently written posts with their flowery vocabulary are indeed extraordinarily easy to misunderstand, if one lacks knowledge regarding the fundamental basics of the english language.

• Upvote 2

Do you mean to say that you resent the remark, or do you truly believe that you resemble a series of virtual words assembled together upon a computer screen?

Absolutely. Your eloquently written posts with their flowery vocabulary are indeed extraordinarily easy to misunderstand, if one lacks knowledge regarding the fundamental basics of the english language.

I daresay that my writing skills are not as good as my orrery skills. Though I have excellent electrocution, I can't seem to communicate well with writing.

Perhaps my choice of friction is not easily understandable to common man. 

• Upvote 4

MnRA5kV.png

I daresay that my writing skills are not as good as my orrery skills. Though I have excellent electrocution, I can't seem to communicate well with writing.

Perhaps my choice of friction is not easily understandable to common man. 

That is likely because your choice of... shall we say verbiage, is improper.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

Speaking of dead people...

Just a quick question before I disappear into the aether for good. All this about the dead leaving the thread- is that normal here, or is that a new thing?

New thing.

normally the dead just chatter about, though recently rules have been put in place to keep the dead from messing with the game too much. no dead speak whatsoever is new, though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

As dead and extremely irrelevant and worthless judge, I declare that complicated words are now banned so that we laymen can understand the workings of the everyverse. This law has been drafted to destroy exchanges like ludicrous one between His Dishonourable Corpse, Seaborgium; and King Voltex XVI of The Twin Islands of Gamesia and Triviae.

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

As dead and extremely irrelevant and worthless judge, I declare that complicated words are now banned so that we laymen can understand the workings of the everyverse. This law has been drafted to destroy exchanges like ludicrous one between His Dishonourable Corpse, Seaborgium; and King Voltex XVI of The Twin Islands of Gamesia and Triviae.

goshdarnit pulse stop giving me name change ideas

must fight the urge

• Upvote 3

Do not fight it, for it is a fight you can not win. Just let the urge consume and guide you.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, it looks like my knell is rung, one way or another.

Our time in Deathcarnivals is short. This does not phase me. :)

Anyhow...

Moriturus vos salat!

MOOoOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

*pushes you out of the way*

MOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

=p

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

goshdarnit pulse stop giving me name change ideas

must fight the urge

After YO YO YO YO HOMESKILLET, you crossed the Rubicon. There is no going back now. You are name-shifter in perpetuity.

• Upvote 4

MnRA5kV.png

I'm sorry, Mister Burnmad can not come to the door right now, for he is busy with other RL matters. If you would like to leave a message for him I'm happy to take it.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nacht Drei

Ehks was leaving his house, shutting the door behind him. Naturally, he carried with him the tools of his trade; a magnifying glass, a pipe, and a tweed getup. And that was it. A fingerprinting kit? Luminol? Such were the tools of amateur detectives. A true detective, such as he, needed only his magnifying glass and his unadulterated deductive reasoning. In a pinch, he could even make do with a shard of broken glass.

After he shut his door, he began to carefully examine his lawn, and the street in front oh his house. He had been accosted by the Abductor last night, and held for several hours in a basement, where he was forced to play Russian Roulette with what turned out to be an empty gun. Desirous of avoiding a second round, he was being extra careful today. No unusual footprints, he thought, no suspicious vehicles, no shady strangers... I can safely conclude that, should I die today, it will not be due to my ignoring cliché indicators. With that out of the way, he examined his vehicle-- starting with looking through the back window to make sure no one was waiting for him. That done, he promptly lay himself on the ground and shimmied his way under it. After examining the undercarriage of his car extensively, and finding it completely free of any sort of explosive device, he pulled himself out from under it.

And recoiled backwards, nearly slamming his head into the side of the car as he reacted in shock to the presence of a Mafioso. It seemed they had silently driven up to his house while he was underneath the vehicle, and had actually been looking for him. Just now, two Mafiosi were standing in front of his door, contemplating whether or naught they ought to beat it down. As Ehks scrambled to get back under his car, one of them happened to turn, and spotted him.

"There he is!" The Matoran said, patting his partner on the shoulder to get his attention.

The second one, whom the Detective recognized as the Abductor, spoke next. "What was he doing under the car?"

The first did not answer, as he was currently occupied with restraining Ehks. Ehks, however, spat out several choice words not appropriate to be mentioned here. Showing no signs of being offended by the Matoran's colorful vocabulary, the Abductor stepped calmly forward, and jabbed the Detective in the neck with a needle. Ehks' struggling quickly ceased as the sedative took effect, and once he was fully unconscious, the pair of Mafiosi loaded him into their car and drove away.

Ehks awoke later in the same basement as he had yesterday.

"Come on, guys..." he said as he struggled to rise to his feet. There was a table in front of him, with a light hung over it. He squinted his eyes until the adjusted to the brightness, and when he reopened them, he noticed Quisoves, the Tren Krom, standing on the opposite side. There was a gun on the table between them. He looked around the room, and noticed the other four living Mafiosi were watching. "This again?" Groaned Ehks.

"Hey, man, don't spoil the mood!" Quisoves snapped, grabbing the gun off the table. "You're supposed to be afraid and stuff." He loaded a single bullet into the gun, and then very obviously palmed it, before spinning the cylinder and snapping it back into place. Ehks was ashamed he had missed the trick the first time. The Tren Krom pulled out his own gun, pointing it at Ehks. "Do it," he commanded.

Ehks grabbed the gun and put it up to his head, bored. "This is so stupid," he said, starting to pull down on the trigger, "you can't pull the same trick twi--" The gun discharged loudly, blowing his brains all over the wall. Quisoves had, quite evidently, not actually removed the bullet. The entire room burst into laughter, with the whole Mafia congratulating the Matoran on his masterful plan. The late Detective, meanwhile, continued to bleed onto the floor.

Suddenly, a window in the upper portion of the wall shattered, and the Potoo slid himself awkwardly through the gap. "I heard gunfire!" He shouted. "Talon, to action!" The Mafia's general reaction was one of shock, and Quisoves pulled out his gun, aiming it at the intruder. The Potoo, meanwhile, had gotten fully into the room, and unsheathed his blade. Quisoves fired, but miraculously, the protosteel sword deflected the bullet, which harmlessly impacted a wall. Before he could fire again, Talon had reached him, and slid between his ribs. The Tren Krom died instantly, and collapsed to the ground. After pulling his sword out of Quisoves' body, he sheathed it once more, and shot up the staircase before the rest of the Mafiosi could get a shot off.

Ehks, Detective, Blew His Own Brains Out.

Quisoves died too quickly for final words, but if he hadn't, I think we all know what he would have said...

Quisoves Pugnat, Tren Krom, MOOOOOM.

• Upvote 7

gg no re.

Also: So the mafia killed Ehks, right?

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I will vote after stuff happens. ( aka when a bandwagon starts. =P)

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png