BIONICLE Mafia XXII: Karneval der Toten

Burnmad

Quisoves Pugnat has been cleared of any wrongdoing by your lawfully elected Judge. All future lynchings of the Quisoves shall therefore be illegal, and anyone who suspects him is a traitor to the Cause of Destroying Evil Civilians (CODEC). Hence, I declare that the Necromancer get up from being dead; which is illegal for someone in the necrotic arts industry; and revive Quisoves so he can rain down righteous retribution in the form of dead villager heads.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Quisoves Pugnat has been cleared of any wrongdoing by your lawfully elected Judge. All future lynchings of the Quisoves shall therefore be illegal, and anyone who suspects him is a traitor to the Cause of Destroying Evil Civilians (CODEC). Hence, I declare that the Necromancer get up from being dead; which is illegal for someone in the necrotic arts industry; and revive Quisoves so he can rain down righteous retribution in the form of dead villager heads.

Thanks, buddy!

Ironic as it is, Death's Champion really does need to be alive.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to concoct my gloriously convoluted master plan for Red Sea.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

methinks ith didst heareth my nameth

ith thereforeth qouthst thatth ith shallth voteth for-th theth oneth whomth votedst for-th me-th

the-th oneth andth onlyth Voltex. 

fairth's fairth in lovest andth warst. 

What if we both teamed up to vote for Shadowhawk instead

Help me take down my nemesis and I shall... well, obviously not vote for you :P

Hmm... Not how I expected Ehks to die, but fitting way none the less. Now who to vote for... who oh who.

*Skims through posts*

Chro, Voltex, or Zakaro... 

I could vote for Voltex but alas I've apparently already made an enemy of them in Hitman and it would likely be unwise to do so in mafia as well.

Chro... Well Chro's perhaps my oldest rival. While I'm known for killing him, it's typically by my own hand, and frankly I lack that power this game and a lynching just doesn't hold the same personal feeling as taking his life myself.

And Zakaro... The one person I wanted to kill first in the last mafia game, but kept getting persuaded by my fellow mafians to not kill. I typically trust Voltex's judgment so I shall place my vote for him... unless I'm some astounding evidence comes up for another.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm curious, why are we going after Shadowhawk? I mean if you provide me with a good reason I'll be more than happy to switch my vote... but only for a good reason.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm curious, why are we going after Shadowhawk? I mean if you provide me with a good reason I'll be more than happy to switch my vote... but only for a good reason.

Well, there's no particular reason. I just made the offer because Zakaro voted for me, but if Zakaro doesn't uphold his side of the bargain I guess I'll change back to him? TBH I don't really care what the end result of this lynching is even if I die - my only goal was to get Luroka killed and I succeeded (thank you Potoo), and now I'm just seeing how long I can survive before someone caves to Luroka's demands that I be killed for him.  

*Cocks head to the side*

Well so far you aren't giving me a very good reason, though perhaps Zakaro can give good reason?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Cocks head to the side*

Well so far you aren't giving me a very good reason, though perhaps Zakaro can give good reason?

Well, my reasoning right now is that Shadowhawk is voting for me, but that's just because I voted for him. 

I have reason to believe that Shadowhawk & Jag are the roles that add votes onto players; I do not know which is which, nor am I 100% certain. Regardless, when they're voting for me or for someone I'm allied to (and thus obliged to try and keep alive), I must make at least a minimal effort. :P

Hmm. Only one role has the ability to Add or Remove votes from another player, that being the forger. Unless of course the ringleader has a similar ability, at which case I would question how you even know about it...

Changing my vote from Zakaro to Lucina.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hmm. Only one role has the ability to Add or Remove votes from another player, that being the forger. Unless of course the ringleader has a similar ability, at which case I would question how you even know about it...

Changing my vote from Zakaro to Lucina.

1. The Ringleader is dead

2. The Turaga has extra votes (they vote once, it counts for extra), while the Forger adds/removes votes

That's the reason why QP survived the last lynching and Manducus died - because the Forger & Turaga were working with QP (at least one of them intentionally).

back from inactive; too late to vote?

if not, i vote shadowhawk

Chro... Well Chro's perhaps my oldest rival. While I'm known for killing him, it's typically by my own hand, and frankly I lack that power this game and a lynching just doesn't hold the same personal feeling as taking his life myself.

thanks bro
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

ohey

yeah I am back

I don't really know what is happening other than apparently everybody a significant group of people is voting shadowhawk so

I vote Dragon.star because you don't mention the bandwagon. 

there we go

*fades back into obscurity*

ohey

yeah I am back

I don't really know what is happening other than apparently everybody a significant group of people is voting shadowhawk so

I vote Dragon.star because you don't mention the bandwagon. 

there we go

*fades back into obscurity*

I swear to god Portal if I'm lynched by a margin of one vote because you didn't vote Shadowhawk I'm literally disowning you

• Upvote 4

TBH I'm not sure; Shadowhawk's vote counts for three and I don't know if Jag added votes onto me or not. :P

What makes you say my vote counts for three?

Because last I checked, the Turaga's vote counts double. Which is two.

Must have gotten confused with another game, then; every Mafia game seems to flip flop on whether the Turaga's vote is worth two or three. :P