Mata Nui Monopoly

Prowl Nightwolf

Wow Underscore, it seems you may have a bidding war for this property. The choice is yours to whom you pick if you choose to gamble and purchase the property. Though they know trying to enact a trade when it is not their turn is against the respect rule(sneaky, sneaky you two :P). It is your turn and your call whom you choose if you want to enact a trade for the property to one of them after purchasing it. Your choice of trade will be the only one honored by the game as per rules. You may have a 3rd or 4th person after the property if they post before you do.

If you do choose to trade the property be it for widgets, another property, or both. Make sure to post up the trade and once it is accepted by the recipient(Lucina or An/A Blade) of choice I will adjust the widget and property totals accordingly. Then provide you with your next roll.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So has anyone seen Underscore online? He needs to come along so we may progress along the island.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well I don't want to, but if he does not come back online soon I may have to enact a turn forfeit option. This isn't a game where you can just not play as it holds everyone else up.

Onua.png

sorry, It doesn't exactly work like that... If he does not purchase the piece then it can go up for Auction and the highest bidder (currently An/A Blade for 225 widgets) would get it. My other option is to auto move his piece on his second roll and due to not posting he forfeits his chance at purchasing the property and possibly whatever property he lands on next.

Onua.png

Alright I am putting it to a vote. All in favor of moving the game along to the next player and allowing the property to remain with the bank say so. Underscore will be removed from the game via The Pit until he returns and is able to post.

Onua.png

Alright, the Players have Spoken.

Underscore's piece will be transferred to The Pit, to await his return. As if he was sent there via the space or the card, he will be required to roll doubles or pay the 50 widgets to get out. Due to being out of the game until he is able to return I will allow him to make a non-turn request for a roll at any time, however he will have to wait for his actual turn to leave The Pit. Until then his turn will have to be skipped.

Fishers64 it is now your turn and your roll is ( 2 )( 5 ) taking you 7 spaces. From Connecticut Avenue along to St. James Place, the first of the Orange properties. This Property is unowned and you may purchase it from the bank.

Owner: Bank

Price 180 Widgets
Rent 14 widgets
With 1 Hut 070 widgets
With 2 Huts 200 widgets
With 3 Huts 550 widgets
With 4 Huts 750 widgets
With Temple 950 widgets
Mortgage Value 90 widgets
Hut Cost 100 widgets each
Temple, 100 widgets plus 4 Huts

As with any turn you are welcome to try and barter for one of your fellow players properties or even sell any of yours to them in trade.

Onua.png

I would like to purchase St. James place for 180 widgets. 

Widget count: 1400 widgets

==END TURN==

Congratulations Fishers64, you are now the proud owner of St. James Place.

Owner: Fishers64

Price 180 Widgets

Rent 14 widgets

With 1 Hut 070 widgets

With 2 Huts 200 widgets

With 3 Huts 550 widgets

With 4 Huts 750 widgets

With Temple 950 widgets

Mortgage Value 90 widgets

Hut Cost 100 widgets each

Temple, 100 widgets plus 4 Huts

Lucina, it is your turn and your roll is ( 3 )( 1 ), taking you 4 spaces from Vermont Avenue along your journey to The Great Mine The first utility on the board. It is unowned so you may purchase it from the bank.

Owner: Bank

Cost 150 widgets

rent

If 1 owned 4x dice roll

If both are owned 10x dice roll

Mortgage Value 75 widgets

As with your past turn you may barter with your other Players for their properties or sell off your own.

Onua.png

Congratulations Lucina, you are now the proud owner of The Great Mine within Onu-Koro. May it bring you good fortune.

Owner: Lucina

Cost 150 widgets
rent
If 1 owned 4x dice roll
If both are owned 10x dice roll
Mortgage Value 75 widgets

I am not sure how your request for a property for 200 widgets is suppose to work, however I will let it play out and see if you get any bites. Next time however it would be easier to suggest what property(ies) you'd want and are willing to pay 200 widgets for. This way their owners can respond with a yay or nay. This way you'd be able to end your turn.

As it stands the second round is all but complete. here are the progress reports for the game...

• An/A Blade: --- (1240 Widgets) --- (Virginia Avenue).
    Properties:(2)(Oriental Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)
  • Liuth: -------- (1150 Widgets) --- (South way Chutes).
    Properties:(2)(South way Chutes)(West way Chutes)
  • JAG18: -------- (1356 Widgets) --- (West way Chutes).
    Properties:(1)(Vermont Avenue)
  • Underscore: --- (1500 Widgets) --- (The Pit)(JAILED).
    Properties:(0)
  • Fishers64: ---- (1400 Widgets) --- (St. James Place).
    Properties:(2)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)
  • Lucina: ------- (1344 Widgets) --- (The Great Mine).
    Properties:(1)(The Great Mine)

It would appear there are now 8 properties off the board.
Also Player Lucina has issued a desire to purchase an owned property for 200 widgets. Are there any takers?

Onua.png

So has anyone seen Underscore online? He needs to come along so we may progress along the island.

He has a bad history of vanishing at inopportune times.

I only did it once... <_<

But yeah, I apologize about that and will try to pay more attention to this game. I'll take the non turn roll.

==END nonexistent TURN==

2xu8Ptu.png

Welcome back Underscore. We've not seen you online for several days it seems. your roll is ( 4 )( 2 ) so no doubles, however you have the option to pay the 50 widgets to get out of The Pit if you'd rather. Otherwise you'll have to wait for your actual turn to try again. Glad to have you back.

Fishers64: you have been offered a cost of 210 widgets for your property St. James Place by Lucina. Once you post your yay or nay, An/A Blade will receive her roll and her turn.

Onua.png

alright... Better luck next time Lucina. Since you ended your turn, perhaps He will be willing to sell it to you at a higher price, on his turn.

Round 3 Begins. How far will you travel?

An/A Blade grab your gear it is time to get going. Your roll is: ( 3 )( 5 ) taking you 8 spaces from your current position at Virginia Avenue onto a chance space. You draw a card:

Get out of The Pit free

Wow, The Spirit of Mata Nui Smiles on you. Giving you a key to the gates of The Pit allowing you to keep it for yourself or maybe sell to someone who needs it. As with your last turn you are now free to barter with your fellow players for their properties. Or you may simply end your turn...

Onua.png

Lol, profit is in the eyes of the beholder it seems. Maybe you will get lucky and get something she will want. :)

Onua.png

i'm going to assume that it won't be, only because i feel like this is the sort of game that would benefit from not being restricted to only two weeks =P

If I may Lucina

Oh I have an idea of a game... First question... Does it have to be an RP style or can it be a Post after poster type deal?

Either is acceptable! Or something completely different as well.

I do want to be clear, too, that games don't have to be designed to last only two weeks. The topics will be reopened for play once voting begins, unless otherwise requested.

I think if we are wanting to play for the long run, better start making them strategies now. I'm not stopping as long as there are players who want to own a Piece of the Island.

Yeah. Although if this goes on for too long we might all be sent to the Pit for inactivity.

4 years ago when I joined BZP "playing an extended game of Monopoly with Voltex" was not on my list of expectations. :P

Wait was there another Monopoly game on site or are you specifically talking about this one?

Onua.png