Mata Nui Monopoly

Prowl Nightwolf

Lol, that is Fine An/A Blade. Most turns are not going to be Auto-End since each player will normally be allowed to do additional activities such as sell or Mortgage properties, enact barters with other players for their widgets or Properties, etc... The only Auto-End turn I could think of is if one did something that sent them to The Pit, such as roll doubles 3 times. Been practicing have not seen doubles come up more than once, so should be safe there. Or landed on the jailer or pick the Go to The Pit card. Otherwise all players have to physically end their turn. As you have done this it is time for the next player to receive their roll.

Liuth that means you my friend. Pack your bags it is round there and you need to get moving or fall behind. Your roll is: ( 2 )( 4 ) Taking you 6 spaces from West way Chutes and stopping on Kentucky Avenue. This property is the first of the red spaces and is currently unowned.

Owner: Bank

Price 220 Widgets
Rent 18 widgets
With 1 Hut 090 widgets
With 2 Huts 250 widgets
With 3 Huts 700 widgets
With 4 Huts 875 widgets
With Temple 1050 widgets
Mortgage Value 110 widgets
Hut Cost 150 widgets each
Temple, 150 widgets plus 4 Huts

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

ooc: Sorry for late reply, been absentminded and finally found the darn thing.

So: No new Property for Liuth, That's cool. Best not to spend all your widgets on the first go round.

JAG18: If you are ready it is time for your own journey to continue. Your roll is: ( 5 )( 6 ) taking you 11 spaces from your current location at West way Chutes, all the way around to land on Atlantic Avenue. The first of the Yellows and currently unowned by any of your fellow players. The properties are becoming more expensive to buy, however could pay off in the end. The choice is yours...

Price 260 Widgets
Rent 22 widgets
With 1 Hut 110 widgets
With 2 Huts 330 widgets
With 3 Huts 800 widgets
With 4 Huts 975 widgets
With Temple 1150 widgets
Mortgage Value 130 widgets

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I'll take it.  

Widget Total: 1,096

---End Turn---

Congratulations JAG18, you are now the proud owner of Atlantic Avenue. May it bring you wealth and prosperity.

Owner: JAG18

Price 260 Widgets

Rent 22 widgets

With 1 Hut 110 widgets

With 2 Huts 330 widgets

With 3 Huts 800 widgets

With 4 Huts 975 widgets

With Temple 1150 widgets

Underscore, it is now your turn. Because you are JAILED in The Pit, you are required to choose if you want to pay the 50 widgets to get out or rely only on your rolling capability. Your roll is: ( 3 )( 3 )!! Wow freedom is yours! Because you rolled doubles you are free to move the spaces on the dice taking you 6 spaces from The Pit and landing you on St. James Place. Oh... This Property is currently owned by none other than Fishers64. While getting out of The Pit did not cost you 50 widgets, it seems it will cost you 14 in rent.

Underscore, It is still your turn as you rolled doubles. You receive another roll. Your second roll is: ( 3 )( 1 ) taking you 4 spaces forward. After your stay at St. James Place, you travel along to the Free Parking space. Your Travels have ended, you are now free to try and barter for any of the Properties owned by your fellow players. Or if you so choose, you may end your turn allowing for the next player to go.

Onua.png

Warning: 2 days until topic is closed until voting. Will be reopened by staff if we want once voting begins...

Very good Underscore. Your turn ends uneventfully.

Fishers64, it is now your turn once again. Your last roll hand you land on St. James Place. Let's see where you will travel today. Your roll is: ( 6 )( 5 ) taking you 11 spaces around the island stopping only once you land on Ventnor Avenue. This is the second of the Yellows and is currently unowned. It doesn't however have to stay that way. You may buy it from the bank or leave it for somebody else who lands on it. The choice is yours. As this all prior turns you may also try and barter with your fellow players for their properties if you so desire. Or you may just end your turn.

Price 260 Widgets
Rent 22 widgets
With 1 Hut 110 widgets
With 2 Huts 330 widgets
With 3 Huts 800 widgets
With 4 Huts 975 widgets
With Temple 1150 widgets

Onua.png

Congrats Fishers64 you are now the owner of Ventnor Avenue. May it bring you prosperity and good fortune in the eyes of the Great Spirit.

Owner: Fishers64

Price 260 Widgets
Rent 22 widgets
With 1 Hut 110 widgets
With 2 Huts 330 widgets
With 3 Huts 800 widgets
With 4 Huts 975 widgets
With Temple 1150 widgets

It seems there isn't a whole lot of trading going on. This may be a good or poor strategy. one can only tell as time passes. In all regards, Lucina it is now your turn to roll once more. Your roll is: ( 5 )( 5 ) taking you 10 spaces into Mata Nui. From The Great Mine you travel around the island only to stop on a Chance space. You draw a card and it reads:

Travel on a quest to the Kini-Nui.

Wow, now that is a travel boost if ever there was one... You now find yourself looking at Kini-Nui the most expensive property on Mata Nui. The great Spirit must have smiled on you this day. The Property is currently unowned by any other player and you are now free to buy it or leave it for the next person to land on.

Price 400 Widgets
Rent 50 widgets
With 1 Hut 200 widgets
With 2 Huts 600 widgets
With 3 Huts 1400 widgets
With 4 Huts 1700 widgets
With Temple 2000 widgets
Mortgage Value 200 widgets
Hut Cost 200 widgets each
Temple, 200 widgets plus 4 Huts

Onua.png

Ehh...

560 widgets? I'm a little iffy on the parkplace and boardwalk properties, as a lot of times they are so expensive you can't even buy houses and hotels for them.

E: and besides, I don't think we can even make this trade right now as it's not my turn and you ended yours =P

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

E: and besides, I don't think we can even make this trade right now as it's not my turn and you ended yours =P

I will allow it but only because we only have a day left(March 19th) of game time(Until Wind reopens it at the start of voting) and I have not started round 4 yet. Lucina, it is your property and your choice what you accept. Counter offers are alright but I cannot modify the widget and Property totals until a consensus has been made between the two parties. Until then this is what they are at the end of round 3.

• An/A Blade: --- (1240 Widgets) --- (Chance 2 Space).

Properties:(2)(Oriental Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)

(Get out of The Pit FREE Chance card)

• Liuth: -------- (1150 Widgets) --- (Kentucky Avenue).

Properties:(2)(South way Chutes)(West way Chutes)

• JAG18: -------- (1096 Widgets) --- (Atlantic Avenue).

Properties:(2)(Vermont Avenue)(Atlantic Avenue)

• Underscore: --- (1486 Widgets) --- (FREE PARKING).

Properties:(0)

• Fishers64: ---- (1140 Widgets) --- (Ventnor Avenue).

Properties:(3)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Ventnor Avenue)

• Lucina: ------- (0944 Widgets) --- (Kini-Nui).

Properties:(2)(The Great Mine)(Kini-Nui)

Onua.png

• 3 weeks later...

I guess as soon as everyone posts saying they want to continue. That way we'll know who is or isn't willing to continue...

Onua.png

Glad to have you back on board JAG18. Same with you Lucina. If the 4 others still want to play they need to post, then we can start with Round 4.

Onua.png

We'll see. It may be better to just add you in and Auction the Properties of any the deserter had. Since we've only had one person complete a lap(almost) you could still catch up, though your turn would be after Lucina in the chain.

Onua.png

So when shall we begin again?

Count me in.

I would like to try this again

I'm in.

Well that looks like 4 of ya. Still waiting on An/A Blade and Liuth. Also how does everyone feel about allowing ToaKapura1234 to join? It is not really my decision since all I am doing is keeping track of the Properties and money. If you guys would like another player let me know and we'll add ToaKapura1234 to the turn roster.

Onua.png

That's ok An/A Blade. So are you wanting to continue playing? Also, how do you feel about letting another player into the game?

Onua.png

If anyone quits, I'd be happy to take their spot.

Sorry to say, I'm out. Toa Kapura can take my place.

Alright Liuth, sorry to see you go but I know you have a lot on your plate with all the RPs you are in. Not to mention RL stuff. Your two properties will be given back to the bank. Toa Kapura, Welcome to the game. You have been given an extra 200 widgets to compensate for being in lap 2 of the game. Everyone else will get their 200 widgets once they have passed <--GO. If everyone is ready Round 4 begins NOW!!

Below is the List of active players and their respective locations upon the board and properties they own. Liuth is still listed for this turn as he completed round 3. However from this point on his name will remain crossed out and his properties will be listed as 0

• An/A Blade: --- (1240 Widgets) --- (Chance 2 Space).

Properties:(2)(Oriental Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)

(Get out of The Pit FREE Chance card)

• JAG18: -------- (1096 Widgets) --- (Atlantic Avenue).

Properties:(2)(Vermont Avenue)(Atlantic Avenue)

• Underscore: --- (1486 Widgets) --- (FREE PARKING).

• Fishers64: ---- (1140 Widgets) --- (Ventnor Avenue).

Properties:(3)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Ventnor Avenue)

• Lucina: ------- (0944 Widgets) --- (Kini-Nui).

Properties:(2)(The Great Mine)(Kini-Nui)

• Toa Kapura: --- (1700 Widgets) --- (<--GO)

• Liuth: -------- (1150 Widgets) --- (Kentucky Avenue).

Properties:(2)(South way Chutes)(West way Chutes)

ROUND 4

I have found an online Dice randomizer that displays the dice themselves. So instead of the bubbled numbers I will be posting the dice themselves. An/a Blade are you ready! Your roll is: dice6.pngdice2.png 

Your Journey takes you 8 spaces from (Chance) to... (Hydraxon's Clutches). I am sorry but it looks as though You were not swift enough to escape the Jailer. You are sent directly to (The PIT) Do not pass go; do not collect 200 widgets. Because you have been captured your turn ends and you are unable to provide any actions. Hydraxon is not without corruption. Next turn you may roll for a chance at your release or pay the 50 widget bail fee. Because you have a coveted (Get out of the PIT free) Chance card you may bribe the Jailer with that as well. As long as you are in (The PIT) you will be unable to receive rent should anyone land on one of your properties.

JAG18 it is now your turn to brave the Mata Nui wilderness once more. How far will your travels take you? Your roll is: dice4.pngdice1.png

Your journey has you traveling 5 spaces from Atlantic Avenue to rest your weary feet on Pacific Avenue. This is the first of the green Properties. It is unowned and you may purchase it from the bank if you so desire.

Price 300 Widgets

Rent 26 widgets

With 1 Hut 130 widgets

With 2 Huts 390 widgets

With 3 Huts 900 widgets

With 4 Huts 1100 widgets

With Temple 1275 widgets

Mortgage Value 150 widgets

Onua.png

Sure why not?  I'll buy it.

Widget Total: 796

---END TURN---

Congratulations to you then JAG18, you are now the proud owner of Pacific Avenue. May it bring you wealth and good favor in the Eyes of the great spirit Mata Nui.

Owner: JAG18

Price 300 Widgets

Rent 26 widgets

With 1 Hut 130 widgets

With 2 Huts 390 widgets

With 3 Huts 900 widgets

With 4 Huts 1100 widgets

With Temple 1275 widgets

Mortgage Value 150 widgets

How about my luck, huh? =P

Not everyone's destiny is to become great heroes. Yours may be a harder road then some, but may come forth with greater riches and a more interesting story in the end...

Underscore, you are up. Pack your sack because you have a trip to take. Your roll is: dice6.pngdice4.png

Well. It seems An/a Blade was not the only one to be captured by Hydraxon. I guess that (Free Parking) space wasn't as free as one would have thought travel 10 spaces right into (Hydraxon's Clutches). Join your fellow cohort deep within (The PIT) where you will rot until your possible release. Next turn you may roll for your freedom or try and bribe the Jailer for 50 widgets.

2 Adventurers have been locked away within (The PIT) with 1 escaping the Jailer's clutches. and now 3 remain to make their next move across the Island of Mata Nui.

Fishers64! Do you dare brave the wilds as your fellow adventurers have? It is time to test your will and your own legend. Your roll is: dice2.pngdice4.png

From your current location of Ventnor Avenue you travel a total of 6 spaces escaping Hydraxon and finding yourself on Community Chest 2. You receive a card that reads:

You have won second place in a Kolhii Tournament. collect 10 wigets.

Congratulation you are now 10 widgets richer. As with Prior turns you may offer trades to the other Adventurers. or you may just end your turn...

Onua.png

Lucina you are up. It has been a long time coming but your journey continues now... Your roll is: dice4.pngdice4.png

Very nice you got doubles. From your location of Kini-Nui you travel 8 spaces passing (<--GO) and collecting your reward of 200 Widgets to stop on a Chance Space. Your card reads:

Your Hut and loan matures. collect 150 widgets.

Wow you are quite the little widget hoarder. One roll and you are now 350 widgets richer. Mata Nui Smiles on you today. Your travels are not over however as you received doubles allowing you to roll again. Your second roll is: dice1.pngdice5.png

From the Chance space you travel 6 spaces further around Mata Nui to finally rest on States Avenue. It appears to be unowned and you may purchase it from the bank if you so wish.

Price 140 Widgets

Rent 10 widgets

With 1 Hut 050 widgets

With 2 Huts 150 widgets

With 3 Huts 450 widgets

With 4 Huts 625 widgets

With Temple 750 widgets

Mortgage Value 70 widgets

Hut Cost 100 widgets each

Temple, 100 widgets plus 4 Huts

Your turn is not yet over and you may purchase the Property from the bank and also try to barter with your fellow players.

Onua.png

I will purchase it from the bank, and will leave my turn open for any offers from other players for 24 hours.

That is Perfectly fine Lucina. In the mean time here is your version of the deed to States Avenue:

Owner: Lucina

Price 140 Widgets

Rent 10 widgets

With 1 Hut 050 widgets

With 2 Huts 150 widgets

With 3 Huts 450 widgets

With 4 Huts 625 widgets

With Temple 750 widgets

Mortgage Value 70 widgets

Hut Cost 100 widgets each

Temple, 100 widgets plus 4 Huts

Players Lucina has offered her new Property up for Auction for the Next 24 hours. If you want the chance at owning it for yourself Better post your bids. You may bid your widgets and/or currently owned properties. Lucina remember that if someone has something you want since it is still your turn you may also request said item. Be it a Property, a Get out of the PIT card, maybe free rent for a property should you fear landing on it.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

She has not officially ended her turn, even with the 24 hour limit she posted. You are a this point the only one whom has issued interest in her property. Just waiting on Lucina to either agree or place a counter offer. Or anyone else for that matter.

Onua.png