Mata Nui Monopoly

Prowl Nightwolf

As per the rules I cannot post the next roll until I see an END TURN tag. Just in case somebody had internet issues. If you do not wish to accept his offer that is your right as property owner.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I am sorry Underscore, the decision has been made. If you desire the property you may offer Lucina a greater amount upon your next turn.

Toa Kapura, it is time for your first roll. Here you stand on the start of your journey. Your roll is: dice6.pngdice1.png

From your position on (<-- GO) you travel 7 spaces landing on Chance.

Dangerous Rahi ahead Go back 3 spaces

Wow that is an interesting card. Best not to take your chances with the Rahi. Travel back 3 spaces to the Income Tax space. Where you now have to pay either 200 widgets or 10% of your total worth. This includes your total funds, and the value of any property or buildings on them. After you have made your choice you may also try to barter with your fellow adventurers for their properties. Or you may simply end your turn with the proper [END TURN] tag.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

you'll need to post the [END TURN] tag regardless after your get your reply. Then I will be able to post the current consensus and the start of round 5.

Onua.png

Alright round 4 has ended and the census for the players is as follows:

• An/A Blade: --- (1240 Widgets) --- (The PIT)JAILED
    Properties:(2)(Oriental Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)
    (Get out of The Pit FREE Chance card)
  • JAG18: -------- (796 Widgets) --- (Pacific Avenue).
    Properties:(3)(Vermont Avenue)(Atlantic Avenue)(Pacific Avenue)
  • Underscore: --- (1486 Widgets) --- (The PIT)JAILED
    Properties:(0)
  • Fishers64: ---- (1150 Widgets) --- (Community Chest 3).
    Properties:(3)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Ventnor Avenue)
  • Lucina: ------- (1154 Widgets) --- (States Avenue).
    Properties:(3)(States Avenue)(The Great Mine)(Kini-Nui)
  • Toa Kapura: --- (1500 Widgets) --- (Income Tax)
    Properties:(0)
  • Liuth: -------- (0 Widgets) --- (BANKRUPT).
    Properties: None

A Very Interesting list indeed. While we have lost one player(Liuth) we have gained another(Toa Kapora) whom is off to a slow yet promising start. As of the end of Round 4 there have been 11 properties claimed and a single set is off the board. The Light Blues remain the only color fully purchased. Also 2 adventurers have felt the sting from The Jailer Hydraxon an find themselves locked away in The PIT Will Round 5 change these values? Only one way to find out. Pack your Bags Adventurers! Round 5 Starts... NOW!!.

ROUND 5

An/A Blade, you are first up however you are one of the ones trapped within The Pit. This does not have to be a permanent arrangement as you currently have several option to allow yourself to escape. You can roll for doubles, bribe the Jailer with your Get out of the PIT Free Chance card, or post bail of 50 widgets.
Your roll is: dice4.pngdice5.png Sadly you did not roll doubles this round. This means that you will not be moving this turn. You Still have 2 other options to get out you may exercise. If you choose one of these options you will be freed from The PIT allowing you to both enact trade requests and receive any rent due after your release.

Onua.png

Gonna use my get out of jail free card right now. =P

-==End Turn==-

The Jailer accepts your bribe and you now have your first taste of freedom. He may not be so willing next time...

JAG18, are you bags packed? Because it is now your turn. Your roll is: dice3.pngdice5.png

It is time to say good by to Pacific Avenue and make your way 8 spaces to Kini-Nui. You are but a pace away from receiving an extra 200 widgets but first you must pay 50 widgets to none other than Lucina. I am sure she will gracefully accept your rent payment.

Owner: Lucina

Rent 50 widgets

JAG18: -------- (0796 - 50 = 0746 Widgets).

Lucina: ------- (1154 + 50 = 1204 Widgets).

Your turn is not over yet however JAG18 as you are free to barter with your fellow adventurers and even your land lord to get your 50 widgets back. Or as with all other instances you may simply end your turn.

Onua.png

I will happily pay Jag 150 widgets for Vermont Avenue; this would net him an additional 100 widgets (which he may soon sorely need), while also returning his rent to him. I will not make or accept any other offers at this specific point in time.

I will accept Lucina's kind offer and then end my turn.

===END TURN===

Very well, Lucina's widgets will be reduced by 150 in exchange for JAG18's Deed to Vermont Avenue.

JAG18: -------- (746 + 150 = 896 Widgets) ---

Properties:(3 - 1 = 2)(Atlantic Avenue)(Pacific Avenue)

Lucina: ------- (1204 - 150 = 1054 Widgets) ---

Properties:(3 + 1 = 4)(Vermont Avenue)(States Avenue)(The Great Mine)(Kini-Nui)

Well Lucina, you officially own the most Properties even if only by one. Round 5 has only just begun and there will be many more opportunities for widgets and properties to be exchanged...

Underscore it is your turn my little Jailbird. You have the following two option. You can roll for doubles or pay the bail of 50 widgets.

Your roll is: dice2.pngdice2.png

wow, that is a lucky roll. You may not have traveled very far but you did manage to escape with your widgets intact; for now. Due to rolling doubles you are able to travel this turn. Hurry on to Virginia Avenue then prepare to pay An/A Blade due rent.

Owner: An/A Blade

Rent 12 widgets

Underscore: --- (1486 - 12 = 1474 Widgets)

An/A Blade: --- (1240 + 12 = 1252 Widgets)

While the taste of freedom is bitter sweet and your widgets feel slightly lighter your turn is not over. Due to rolling doubles your adventure has not quite come to an end. Your stay at Virginia Avenue was short but it is time to move on.

Your second roll is: dice1.pngdice1.png

Another set of doubles? A dangerous game you are playing here. What's your secret? Well move along to St. James Place where again another of your fellow adventurers is asking for rent. This time it is Fishers64.

Owner: Fishers64

Rent 14 widgets

Underscore: --- (1474 - 14 = 1460 Widgets)

Fishers64: --- (1150 + 14 = 1164 Widgets)

You have been most generous to your fellow adventurers this round. Maybe the Spirit of Mata Nui will reward you. Once more your turn has yet to end. With your second set of doubles you receive a 3rd and final roll. Should you roll doubles again you will be recaptured and sent back to The PIT.

Your 3rd and final roll is: dice4.pngdice5.png

Your stay at St. James Place was also a short one you travel 9 spaces on to North way Chutes. It would appear that you have been rewarded for your efforts. This property is unowned and you may purchase it from the bank.

Owner: Bank

Cost 200 widgets

Rent 025 widgets

If 2 are owned 050 widgets

If 3 are owned 100 widgets

If 4 are owned 200 widgets

Mortgage value 100 widgets

Onua.png

I only paid 150 widgets, not 200.

My apologies, I thought you said you would pay him 150 as well as return his rent. I will modify to totals accordingly to reflect this mistake.

Onua.png

Congratulations Underscore. You are now the proud owner of North way Chutes. Here is the deed to your very first property. Hopefully it is the first of many on your adventure on the Isle of Mata Nui.

Owner: Underscore

Cost 200 widgets

Rent 025 widgets

If 2 are owned 050 widgets

If 3 are owned 100 widgets

If 4 are owned 200 widgets

Mortgage value 100 widgets

your ending Balance is 1260 widgets.

Fishers64 are your bags packed and ready to go? With the end of Underscore's turn you are now up. Your roll is: dice1.pngdice6.png

Take yourself around the bend to Baltic Avenue. Do not forget to pick up your 200 widgets for passing <--GO. This property is unowned and you may purchase it from the Bank.

Price 60 Widgets

Rent 4 widgets

With 1 Hut 020 widgets

With 2 Huts 060 widgets

With 3 Huts 180 widgets

With 4 Huts 320 widgets

With Temple 450 widgets

Mortgage Value 30 widgets

Hut Cost 50 widgets each

Temple, 50 widgets plus 4 Huts

Onua.png

Wow on the ball today aren't you Fishers. Well here is your deed to your new Property:

Price 60 Widgets
Rent 4 widgets
With 1 Hut 020 widgets
With 2 Huts 060 widgets
With 3 Huts 180 widgets
With 4 Huts 320 widgets
With Temple 450 widgets
Mortgage Value 30 widgets
Hut Cost 50 widgets each

You now have a total of 4 properties tied with Lucina who's turn it is now. You two seem to be the forerunners for this game.

Lucina I can tell you are already to see what adventures are in store for you today; your roll is: dice5.pngdice6.png
Are your bags packed because it is time to go. Make your way to Illinois Avenue. It appears that the property is unowned and thus is free for purchase. Once you get there you may purchase it from the bank if you so choose.

Price 240 Widgets
Rent 20 widgets
With 1 Hut 100 widgets
With 2 Huts 300 widgets
With 3 Huts 750 widgets
With 4 Huts 925 widgets
With Temple 1100 widgets
Mortgage Value 120 widgets
Hut Cost 150 widgets each
Temple, 150 widgets plus 4 Huts

Onua.png

tope of the line there Lucina. Here is the deed to your new property:

Price 240 Widgets

Rent 20 widgets

With 1 Hut 100 widgets

With 2 Huts 300 widgets

With 3 Huts 750 widgets

With 4 Huts 925 widgets

With Temple 1100 widgets

Mortgage Value 120 widgets

With the end of your turn the dice get passed to Toa Kapura. Are you ready to travel around the Island? Being a late player you have some ground to cover. Your roll is: dice3.pngdice4.png

Feel free to take a stroll over to St. Charles Place. Once you arrive feel free to look around and if you like what you see and wish to purchase the property from the bank it is available.

Price 140 Widgets

Rent 10 widgets

With 1 Hut 050 widgets

With 2 Huts 150 widgets

With 3 Huts 450 widgets

With 4 Huts 625 widgets

With Temple 750 widgets

Mortgage Value 70 widgets

Hut Cost 100 widgets each

Temple, 100 widgets plus 4 Huts

Once you get settled in you may try and barter with your fellow adventurers. You have 1,500 widgets to burn and can trade with them for their own properties. Or you may simply end your turn. Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

It is all yours Toa Kapura. Here is your Deed to St. Charles Place:

Owner: Toa Kapura

Price 140 Widgets
Rent 10 widgets
With 1 Hut 050 widgets
With 2 Huts 150 widgets
With 3 Huts 450 widgets
With 4 Huts 625 widgets
With Temple 750 widgets
Mortgage Value 70 widgets

With Toa Kapura's purchase round 5 is complete. Below is the Mata Nui census records for round 5.

• An/A Blade: --- (1252 Widgets) --- (The PIT)Just visiting
    Properties:(2)(Oriental Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)
  • JAG18: -------- (896 Widgets) --- (Kini-Nui).
    Properties:(2)(Atlantic Avenue)(Pacific Avenue)
  • Underscore: --- (1260 Widgets) --- (North way Chutes)
    Properties:(1)(North way Chutes)
  • Fishers64: ---- (1304 Widgets) --- (Baltic Avenue).
    Properties:(4)(Baltic Avenue)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Ventnor Avenue)
  • Lucina: ------- (914 Widgets) --- (Illinois Avenue).
    Properties:(5)(Vermont Avenue)(States Avenue)(The Great Mine)(Illinois Avenue)(Kini-Nui)
  • Toa Kapura: --- (1360 Widgets) --- (St. Charles Place)
    Properties:(1)(St. Charles Place)
  • Liuth: -------- (0 Widgets) --- (BANKRUPT).
    Properties: None

It looks like a few more properties have been claimed. Each round more and more of them become owned by your fellow adventurers. Underscore is finally on the board with the purchase of North Way Chutes. Toa Kapora has claimed a property as well with the purchase of St. Charles Place. This leaves only a single Pink property to be purchased. 15/28 Properties have been claimed with only 13 left. It would appear Mata Nui is quickly being colonized. What new twists and turns will come within your adventures in the upcoming round? Let's find out shall we?

ROUND 6

An/A Blade, have you had enough of The PIT? Need a change of scenery? Then get the Protodurmis out. Your roll is: dice4.pngdice2.png
Your travels take you quick as you can over to St. James Place. Once you arrive feel free to look around and don't forget to pay Fishers64 his due rent.

Rent 14 widgets

An/A Blade: --- (1252 - 14 = 1238 Widgets)
Fishers64: --- (1304 + 14 = 1318 Widgets)

Do any of your other Adventurers have a property you want to add to your collection? Now is the time to barter with them.

Onua.png

While it's still your turn, Blade, I will offer to trade you Vermont for Virginia.

I'll accept that offer, Tex! ^^

-==End Turn==-

Oh I see what you two did there. Very sneaky.

An/A Blade: --- (Virginia Avenue) for (Vermont Avenue)

Lucina: ------- (Vermont Avenue) for (Virginia Avenue)

Owner: An/A Blade Lucina

Price 160 Widgets

Rent 12 widgets

With 1 Hut 060 widgets

With 2 Huts 180 widgets

With 3 Huts 500 widgets

With 4 Huts 700 widgets

With Temple 900 widgets

Mortgage Value 80 widgets

Owner: Lucina An/A Blade

Price 100 Widgets

Rent 6 widgets

With 1 Hut 030 widgets

With 2 Huts 090 widgets

With 3 Huts 270 widgets

With 4 Huts 400 widgets

With Temple 550 widgets

Mortgage Value 50 widgets

Hut Cost 50 widgets each

Congratulations to both of you on each of your new properties. Only one property away for each of you before you can start building your very own Koro. A good and profitable trade for each of you. Who will it pay of for first and ultimately in the end?

Jag18 are you packed and ready? I know Kini-Nui is quite the place to visit but I don't think you can afford to stay any longer. It is time to move on and see what new adventures you quest has in store for you. Your roll is: dice6.pngdice4.png

it looks as though Connecticut Avenue is your destination. when you arrive feel free to make yourself at home but do not forget to pay the owner for your stay. Fishers64 owns this land and is charging you a measly 8 widgets.

Rent 8 widgets

Jag18: ------- (1096 - 8 = 1088 Widgets)

Fishers64: --- (1318 + 8 = 1326 Widgets)

Feel free to spend the rest of your turn as you see fit.

Onua.png

Very good JAG18, and don't forget your 200 widgets for passing go.

Underscore it is that time again... Are you ready to move along your path? I know you are proud of your very first property but one cannot live on a single property alone. Your journey continues now. Your roll is: dice5.pngdice2.png
Once you are ready tread carefully down the path to North Carolina Avenue. Notice the lush landscape and that while JAG18 owns the joining plot, this one is currently up for sale. You may purchase it from the bank if you so desire.

Price 300 Widgets
Rent 26 widgets
With 1 Hut 130 widgets
With 2 Huts 390 widgets
With 3 Huts 900 widgets
With 4 Huts 1100 widgets
With Temple 1275 widgets
Mortgage Value 150 widgets
Hut Cost 200 widgets each
Temple, 200 widgets plus 4 Huts

Onua.png

I buy it from the bank.

==End Turn==

Congratulations Underscore you are now the owner of North Carolina Avenue. Feel free to hang out a while and bask in the glow of a fresh new land you may one day be able to profit from and even build upon.

Underscore: --- (960 Widgets) --- (North Carolina Avenue)

Properties:(2)(North way Chutes)(North Carolina Avenue)

Owner: Underscore

Price 300 Widgets

Rent 26 widgets

With 1 Hut 130 widgets

With 2 Huts 390 widgets

With 3 Huts 900 widgets

With 4 Huts 1100 widgets

With Temple 1275 widgets

Mortgage Value 150 widgets

Hut Cost 200 widgets each

Temple, 200 widgets plus 4 Huts

Fishers64 I know your latest property is not much to look at now but that does not mean it can become something great. In the mean time how about we see what else is in store for you? Your next roll is: dice3.pngdice5.png

Once on the road make your way just past The PIT and stop over at St. Charles Place have a bite to eat check in the sights. Oh and don't forget to pay your dues. This plot of land was recently purchased by none other than Toa Kapura. He asks for a measly 10 widgets for your stay.

Owner: Toa Kapura

Rent 10 widgets

Fishers64: ---- (1326 - 10 = 1316 Widgets)

Toa Kapura: --- (1360 + 10 = 1370 Widgets)

Onua.png

Lucina it is your turn once more. How has your stay been at Illinois Avenue? Are you ready to move on to the next leg of your adventure?

Your roll is: dice1.pngdice4.png
Once time permits say goodbye to your land and make your way to Marvin Gardens. once there you see a vast open piece of land and you have several neighbors including both JAG18 and Fishers64 to one side and Hydraxon waiting with his chains to The PIT on the other. The lands is unowned at this time and you are more than welcome to purchase it from the bank.

Price 280 Widgets
Rent 24 widgets
With 1 Hut 120 widgets
With 2 Huts 360 widgets
With 3 Huts 850 widgets
With 4 Huts 1025 widgets
With Temple 1200 widgets
Mortgage Value 140 widgets

Onua.png

You may have to offer more than retail but let's see what Lucina says...

You're turn is right after so if you are declined you can always offer more on your turn.

Onua.png

And so the die has been cast. The Property in question remains in your possession Lucina. Enjoy your new piece of Mata Nui.

Lucina: ------- (634 Widgets) --- (Marvin Gardens).
Properties:(6)(The Great Mine)(States Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)(Illinois Avenue)(Marvin Gardens)(Kini-Nui)

Price 280 Widgets
Rent 24 widgets
With 1 Hut 120 widgets
With 2 Huts 360 widgets
With 3 Huts 850 widgets
With 4 Huts 1025 widgets
With Temple 1200 widgets
Mortgage Value 140 widgets

Toa Kapura, I know you did not succeed in your pursuit of Marvin Gardens but that does not mean you should give up. You could very well have something that Lucina desires. Be it a property or even more widgets than what you had offered Prior. It is your turn and you have the right to try and barter further to any of your fellow adventurers for their Properties. But first you must continue your journey. Your roll is: dice5.pngdice5.png
Doubles; I am impressed. Pack your bags my friend you are on your way to Kentucky Avenue. This property is unowned and up for purchase. You may do so if you so choose.

Price 220 Widgets
Rent 18 widgets
With 1 Hut 090 widgets
With 2 Huts 250 widgets
With 3 Huts 700 widgets
With 4 Huts 875 widgets
With Temple 1050 widgets
Mortgage Value 110 widgets

Because you rolled doubles and landed on a purchasable property as opposed to an owned one, you do not have the right to end your turn as would be normally required. Nor will you receive your second roll automatically as would happen if you paid rent. You do however have all other normal options open to you. Such as purchasing the property and bartering with your fellow adventurers. Once you are ready to move on post the =Request roll= tag so that I know you are ready to receive another roll.

Onua.png