Mata Nui Monopoly

Prowl Nightwolf

I buy it =Request Roll=

Don't even want to try and barter with anyone just yet? That's alright you have time. Another roll is forthcoming but first here is the deed to your new property:

Toa Kapura: --- (1150 Widgets) --- (Kentucky Avenue)

Properties:(2)(St. Charles Place)(Kentucky Avenue)

Owner: Toa Kapura

Price 220 Widgets

Rent 18 widgets

With 1 Hut 090 widgets

With 2 Huts 250 widgets

With 3 Huts 700 widgets

With 4 Huts 875 widgets

With Temple 1050 widgets

Mortgage Value 110 widgets

Hut Cost 150 widgets each

Temple, 150 widgets plus 4 Huts

With a second property under your belt it is time to move on to new adventures. Your next roll is: dice2.pngdice3.png

Atlantic Avenue appears to be your next destination. It is not far from your new land but resting your feet here nonetheless will cost you a small sum of 22 widgets.

Owner: JAG18

Rent 22 widgets

Toa Kapura: --- (1150 - 22 = 1128 Widgets)

JAG18: -------- (0896 + 22 = 0918 Widgets)

Well that was quite a turn you had thus far but you still have the option to barter with your fellow adventurers. You now have 2 properties under your name and 1128 widgets. Will you use these to trade for another's property? Or simply sate your hunger for adventure for now and end your turn and with it the end of round 6?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

That's ok Toa Kapura, yours was a special case as normally the other doubles rolls the player landed on an auto space such as a card draw or rent due. In your case the rolls had to be separated by a player action post. Meaning you landed on a space that could not be automated by the GM. With the end of your turn round 6 has come to an end. Below is the Player census as of this point in the game...

• An/A Blade: --- (1238 Widgets) --- (St. James Place)
    Properties:(2)(Oriental Avenue)(Vermont Avenue)
  • JAG18: -------- (1088 Widgets) --- (Connecticut Avenue).
    Properties:(2)(Atlantic Avenue)(Pacific Avenue)
  • Underscore: --- (960 Widgets) --- (North Carolina Avenue)
    Properties:(2)(North way Chutes)(North Carolina Avenue)
  • Fishers64: ---- (1316 Widgets) --- (St. Charles Place).
    Properties:(4)(Baltic Avenue)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Ventnor Avenue)
  • Lucina: ------- (634 Widgets) --- (Marvin Gardens).
    Properties:(6)(The Great Mine)(States Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)(Illinois Avenue)(Marvin Gardens)(Kini-Nui)
  • Toa Kapura: --- (1128 Widgets) --- (St. Charles Place)
  • Liuth: -------- (0 Widgets) --- (BANKRUPT).
    Properties: None

So that is the Census for Round 6. It looks as though Lucina is trailing a bit in the widgets department but is also taken the lead once more in the amount of Properties owned. It also appears that An/A Blade and Lucina have conspired to collect a full Koro. Each now possessing 2 of the 3 needed in a required Koro. Fishers64 seems to be the business savvy player with having the most widgets in the bank and also 4 properties allowing for desirable returns in future rounds.

Players feel free to talk amongst yourselves about how you feel the game is going. I'll post the start of round 7 after a bit.

(That means post some interactions peoples. Monopoly is not a silent game.)

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

See this is the type of interaction that should be happening during the game. Not necessarily just when it is your turn or between rounds. Speaking of, somebody better purchase the other blue before Lucina makes this a reality... Suddenly I am glad I am the GM and not a player because somehow I believe I would skip them spaces up until somebody buys them. Then it is bankrupt city...

Onua.png

Seems unfair but it is your rent to barter with... If you want to trade free rent just make sure it is on your turn or theirs prior to the adventurer landing on said space. Speaking of, is everyone ready for the start of round 7?

ROUND 7 BEGINS NOW!!

An/A Blade get the Protodurmis out because it is your turn. Your roll is: dice2.pngdice6.png

Once your affairs are settled at St. James Place move on down the way until you see Illinois Avenue in your sights. Once there make sure to pay your way to none other than Lucina. Rent is a whopping 20 widgets. So spend them wisely.

Owner: Lucina

Rent 20 widgets

An/A Blade: --- (1238 - 20 = 1118 Widgets)

Lucina: ------- (0634 + 20 = 0654 Widgets)

As with your prior turns you may barter with your fellow Adventurers for widgets or property. Or you may simply end your turn... Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Alright, alright. It's JAG18's Turn now.
JAG18? Have you had a nice time at Connecticut Avenue? I am sure Fishers64 was pleased with your short visit. Anyway it is time to move on.
Your next roll is: dice6.pngdice1.png
Once you have checked out of the establishment head on down the road until you reach St. James Place. Not much here just yet but the view does have its cost. Pay it forward to Fishers64 once more. This time a grand total of 14 widgets.

Owner: Fishers64
Rent 14 widgets

JAG18: -------- (1088 - 14 = 1074 Widgets)
Fishers64: --- (1316 + 14 = 1330 Widgets)

JAG18: -------- (1074 Widgets) --- (St. James Place).
Properties:(2)(Atlantic Avenue)(Pacific Avenue).

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

That's what I get for Posting while half asleep... I'll fix it right now...

EDIT: Nice catch there adventurer....

Onua.png

You have been made an offer for a trade. You are more than welcome to send a counter offer. Unless you simply do not want to part with that particular Property. It would be good to explain why you don't want to trade. It will help other players down the line who may want to trade with you.

"Not looking to trade this property at this time"

"I'd like a bit more widgets because (Reasons)"

"I better not trade it to you at this time because (Reasons)"

This type of thing. Helps expand the strategy of the game. Giving a reason as to why you don't want to trade can open options later.

"I don't want this adventurer to get all of this color"

"Yeah I am trying to collect this color for myself/somebody else"

etc...

A fellow adventurer will see these and may change their own strategy to suit if you have a property they want/need. So they'll go after another property they know you'll want for a possible mutually beneficial trade later...

Onua.png

Very Well, then let the game continue.

Underscore you chose not to accept JAG18's trade. Let's see if you made a good choice. Your roll is: dice4.pngdice3.png
With the beautiful North Carolina Avenue behind you look to the future as you make your way to Kini-Nui. Yeah this seems to be a popular spot for an Adventurer to rest their weary Protodermis. Before you make camp be sure to pay Lucina the required 50 widgets.

Owner: Lucina
Rent 50 widgets

Underscore: --- (0960 - 50 = 0910 Widgets)
Lucina: ------- (0634 + 50 = 0684 Widgets)

Underscore: --- (910 Widgets) --- (Kini-Nui)
Properties:(2)(North way Chutes)(North Carolina Avenue)

It would appear that the Great Mata Nui has not smiled upon you this day. However your journey is not yet at an end as there is still time to request favor in the eyes of the great Spirit. You still have the option to barter with your fellow Adventurers and even your Land Lord. You have two Properties that can be mortgaged at any time if you feel that you may want to foster you dwindling supply of widgets. Though brighter days could be ahead as upon your next turn you are promised a reward of 200 widgets.

Onua.png

Underscore it is still your turn. Do you plan on doing anything else or would you like to just end your turn to move the game along?

Onua.png

That's ok Underscore. I've been a little under the weather myself. Still am. So have not been very active on the forum the last few days due to that. Anyway lets keep the game going shall we? Who's turn is it next?

Fishers64: ---- (1330 Widgets) --- (St. Charles Place).
Properties:(4)(Baltic Avenue)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Ventnor Avenue)

Fishers64 it looks as though it is your turn to chance the dice and proceed on your destiny. Your roll is: dice4.pngdice3.png
Pack your bags you are on your way to Tennessee Avenue. It would appear as though this land is unowned and up for purchase. You already own St. James Place so another Orange Property under your belt will give you one step closer to owning your very own Koro. This is the second of the Orange properties.

Owner: Bank

Price 180 Widgets
Rent 14 widgets
With 1 Hut 070 widgets
With 2 Huts 200 widgets
With 3 Huts 500 widgets
With 4 Huts 750 widgets
With Temple 950 widgets
Mortgage Value 90 widgets
Hut Cost 100 widgets each
Temple, 100 widgets plus 4 Huts

Onua.png

lol, that did not take long for you to decide did it? Very well. Here is the Deed to your new Property Fishers64. May it bring you wealth in the eyes of Mata Nui.

Fishers64: ---- (1150 Widgets) --- (Tennessee Avenue).
Properties:(5)(Baltic Avenue)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Tennessee Avenue)(Ventnor Avenue)

Owner: Fishers64

Price 180 Widgets
Rent 14 widgets
With 1 Hut 070 widgets
With 2 Huts 200 widgets
With 3 Huts 500 widgets
With 4 Huts 750 widgets
With Temple 950 widgets
Mortgage Value 90 widgets

Lucina: ------- (634 Widgets) --- (Marvin Gardens).
Properties:(6)(The Great Mine)(States Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)(Illinois Avenue)(Marvin Gardens)(Kini-Nui)

Lucina it is your turn once again. How is our residential Property hoarder doing today? Are you ready to see what your Destiny has in store for you?
Your roll is:dice2.pngdice5.png
Pack them bags and turn Marvin Gardens to your back because you are on your way to the Chance3 space. Oh too bad you are but one space away from Amaja-Nui. Better Luck next time. Draw your card and lets see what secrets it holds.

Dangerous Rahi ahead Go back 3 spaces.

Best not to mess around. Head the other way as quickly as possible. Once you stop to catch your breath you find yourself on the Community Chest3 Space. The last card almost got you killed but maybe this time it will be in your favor.

It's your Creation Day. Collect 10 widgets from each player.

Well that is interesting development. Happy Creation day Lucina. Collect your reward from each player.

• An/A Blade: --- (1118 - 10 = 1108 Widgets)
  • JAG18: -------- (1074 - 10 = 1064 Widgets)
  • Underscore: --- (0960 - 10 = 0950 Widgets)
  • Fishers64: ---- (1150 - 10 = 1140 Widgets)
  • Toa Kapura: --- (1128 - 10 = 1118 Widgets)
  • Lucina: ------- (0634 + 50 = 0684 Widgets)

Anything else you'd like to do on this day? If not you may end your turn.

Onua.png

Lucina: ------- (684 Widgets) --- (Community Chest3).

With the end of Lucina's turn Round 7 is quickly coming to its Zenith. There is but a single Adventurer left to make their move. That Adventurer is none other than Toa Kapura. Are you ready to get going? Your roll is:dice3.pngdice5.png

Toa Kapura: --- (1128 Widgets) --- (St. Charles Place)

Say goodbye to your land and move on down the way. New York Avenue is your destination. The 3rd and final Orange piece as well as the only one left on the board to be purchased. It is however the most expensive to both buy and land on. You can purchase the land for a measly 200 widgets and secure yourself a prime Property. Possibly something to be traded for greater riches down the line. What's your choice?

Owner: Bank

Price 200 Widgets
Rent 16 widgets
With 1 Hut 080 widgets
With 2 Huts 220 widgets
With 3 Huts 600 widgets
With 4 Huts 800 widgets
With Temple 1000 widgets
Mortgage Value 100 widgets

Onua.png

Wow Toa Kapura you have quite a bidding war going on for your new property. As you have not ended your turn yet you may trade with any one of your fellow Adventurers.

Underscore's Offer: 300 widgets.

Fishers64's Offer: 400 widgets.

Lucina's Offer: Illinois Avenue plus 50 widgets.

Until then here is the Deed to your new Property. You may trade it for one of the above offers; purpose counter offers; or simply keep it for yourself. The Choice is yours.

Toa Kapura: --- (0928 Widgets) --- (New York Avenue)

Properties:(3)(St. Charles Place)(Kentucky Avenue)(New York Avenue)

Owner: Toa Kapura

Price 200 Widgets

Rent 16 widgets

With 1 Hut 080 widgets

With 2 Huts 220 widgets

With 3 Huts 600 widgets

With 4 Huts 800 widgets

With Temple 1000 widgets

Mortgage Value 100 widgets

Above is your current standing within the game in case you want to know to better make your choice.

Onua.png