Mata Nui Monopoly

Prowl Nightwolf

I'm really sorry about this guys. It has been over a week and Toa Kapura still has not replied to anyone's offer or Ended his turn. I've seen him online so I guess I will have to hunt him down so that he can end his turn and we can start Round 8.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Probably a good idea... lol. Good thing everyone here is a good sport. Anyway...

It would appear as though he wishes to keep his new property so with the End of Toa Kapura's turn round 7 has officially ended. Below is the census for round 7.

• An/A Blade: --- (1118 Widgets) --- (Illinois Avenue)
    Properties:(2)(Oriental Avenue)(Vermont Avenue)
  • JAG18: -------- (1074 Widgets) --- (St. James Place).
    Properties:(2)(Atlantic Avenue)(Pacific Avenue).
  • Underscore: --- (910 Widgets) --- (Kini-Nui)
    Properties:(2)(North way Chutes)(North Carolina Avenue)
  • Fishers64: ---- (1150 Widgets) --- (Tennessee Avenue).
    Properties:(5)(Baltic Avenue)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Tennessee Avenue)(Ventnor Avenue)
  • Lucina: ------- (684 Widgets) --- (Community Chest3).
    Properties:(6)(The Great Mine)(States Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)(Illinois Avenue)(Marvin Gardens)(Kini-Nui)
  • Toa Kapura: --- (0928 Widgets) --- (New York Avenue)
    Properties:(3)(St. Charles Place)(Kentucky Avenue)(New York Avenue)
  • Liuth: -------- (0 Widgets) --- (BANKRUPT).
    Properties: None

The following 21 properties are now owned by Players in order of their appearance on the board:
Baltic Avenue, Oriental Avenue, Vermont Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, St. Charles Place, The Great Mine, States Avenue, Virginia Avenue, St. James Place, Tennessee Avenue, New York Avenue, Kentucky Avenue, Illinois Avenue, North way Chutes, Atlantic Avenue, Ventnor Avenue, Marvin Gardens, Pacific Avenue, North Carolina Avenue, and finally Kini-Nui.

Leaving only 8 Properties that are still available for purchase. They are going fast so better jump on them while you can:
Mediterranean Avenue, South way Chutes, West way Chutes, Indiana Avenue, Cavern of Light, Pennsylvania Avenue, East way Chutes, and Amaja-Nui finishing off the list. With only 4 koros not completely purchased I was expecting to see more property trading going on by now but I guess not. Maybe round 8 will bring new twists to the game...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Would you two like to settle on a trade before I start round 8? Once it starts you'll have to wait for your own respective turns.

Onua.png

Alright I am going to take the lack of posts to state that I can start round 8. The first one up is An/A Blade.

An/A Blade: --- (1118 Widgets) --- (Illinois Avenue)
Properties:(2)(Oriental Avenue)(Vermont Avenue)

How has your stay been at Illinois Avenue? Are you ready to move on and see what new Adventures await? Your Roll is: dice6.pngdice5.png
With Illinois Avenue at your back make your way down to East way Chutes. What a break it is unowned and primed for purchase. You don't currently own a Chute and only 2 properties. Is there a third in your pocket?

Cost 200 widgets
Rent 025 widgets
If 2 are owned 050 widgets
If 3 are owned 100 widgets
If 4 are owned 200 widgets
Mortgage value 100 widgets

As with all prior turns and any ahead of you, you may try bartering with your fellow adventurers for their properties or sell your own. Mortgage is always an option of you need the widgets, though remember a mortgaged property cannot collect rent.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Very Good An/A Blade. Here is the Deed to your new Property as well as an Update to your game status.

An/A Blade: --- (0918 Widgets) --- (Illinois Avenue)
Properties:(3)(Oriental Avenue)(Vermont Avenue)(East way Chutes)

Owner: An/A Blade

Cost 200 widgets
Rent 025 widgets
If 2 are owned 050 widgets
If 3 are owned 100 widgets
If 4 are owned 200 widgets
Mortgage value 100 widgets

JAG18, you are up my friend.

JAG18: -------- (1074 Widgets) --- (St. James Place).

Has your stay at St. James Place been a pleasant one? I hope it was not too hard on your widget value. As with all things it is time to move on. Your Destiny still awaits you. Your roll is: dice4.pngdice2.png
Pack your bags but leave room as you are on your way to Chance2. Once there receive your card...

You have been elected your Koro's Attendant. Pay each player 50 widgets.

Tough break and a costly one. Good thing there are only 5 other players. That is only 250 widgets. You'll see it again once you've pasted Go->>.

• JAG18: -------- (1074 - 250 = 0824 Widgets)
  • An/A Blade: --- (0918 + 050 = 0968 Widgets)
  • Underscore: --- (0910 + 050 = 0960 Widgets)
  • Fishers64: ---- (1150 + 050 = 1200 Widgets)
  • Lucina: ------- (0684 + 050 = 0734 Widgets)
  • Toa Kapura: --- (0928 + 050 = 0978 Widgets)

Your turn is not over yet as you have the option to barter with your fellow adventurers for their Properties or your own. Or if you feel you need some extra widgets you do have two properties that you can mortgage if you so choose.

Onua.png

Sorry for the delay in a reply guys...

JAG18: -------- (0824 Widgets) --- (Chance2).

You'll get your widgets back soon enough JAG18. I don't think you'll miss them for long.

Underscore: --- (960 Widgets) --- (Kini-Nui)

Underscore if you are ready let's see where your travels take you this day. Your roll is:dice4.pngdice1.png
With the time on your side are your close proximity to <<-GO it is time to move on down the road. Wave goodbye to the good Matoran of Kini-Nui and make your way to the Proto Tax Space. You may pay 200 widgets or 10% of your total worth. You did just earn 200 widgets for passing <<-GO so if you'd like you may just use it to pay the tax. Though sometimes 10% is the way to go. While you are deciding you may use the rest of your turn as normally allowed. However keep in mind that the taxes will get paid prior to any other interactions. So if your widget count changes due to a purchase or trade it would not effect the 10% value of your worth for means of the taxes.

Onua.png

Underscore: --- (910 Widgets) --- (Proto Tax Space)

Very well Underscore. The bank shall retain your 200 widgets. Though I guess I could tell you that had you picked the 10% option your taxes would have only been 161 widgets saving you a small 39 widgets. Also I noticed that you had changed your name.

It would appear that Mata Nui has been wanting more tribute from his Adventurers.

Fishers64: ---- (1200 Widgets) --- (Tennessee Avenue).
Properties:(5)(Baltic Avenue)(Connecticut Avenue)(St. James Place)(Tennessee Avenue)(Ventnor Avenue)

Fishers64, maybe Mata Nui will be kinder on you than he has of some of your prior companions. If you are ready to continue you roll is: dice3.pngdice4.png
Make your way down the path until you see the North Way Chutes on the horizon. This is your destination and it is currently owned by Underscore.

Owner: Underscore
Rent 25 widgets

Fishers64: ---- (1200 - 25 = 1175 Widgets)
Underscore: --- (0910 + 25 = 0935 Widgets)

If there are any properties you may want from one of your fellow Adventurers now would be the time to barter with them. Or you may simply end your turn. May I recommend New York Avenue owned by Toa Kapura to complete a Koro. Though I suspect it may not be cheap to do so.

Onua.png

ToaK, before you consider giving fishers a complete set, I'll just remind you that my previous offer remains open.

I'll trade you Illinois Avenue plus 50 widgets for New York Avenue. That'll give you 2/3 of the red properties, if I'm not mistaken.

ToaK, before you consider giving fishers a complete set, I'll just remind you that my previous offer remains open.

I'll trade you Illinois Avenue plus 50 widgets for New York Avenue. That'll give you 2/3 of the red properties, if I'm not mistaken.

Now for the rules:

• You may accept trades and deals from players when it is not your turn, however you are not allowed to make any deals unless it is your turn.

While your reminding Toa Kapura about the previous trade option does not directly break this rule, and could influence is choice if Fishers64 does choose to make that route and they trade. Any Trade will not be honored unless it involves the player who's turn it currently is. For fairness and respect for each player. While you may offer your own properties or widgets to the current player(Fishers64), only they can actively trade with other adventurers. Until what time as they post the ==END TURN== Tag. Do not fret however as your turn will come up soon... :D.

Onua.png

Wait, it's 10% percent of your widgets? For some reason I thought you had to count up the value of your properties too or something, and take 10% of that. Well, next time I'll know, I guess...

It is, 10% of your total worth, that means widgets and property values. 10% of your widgets would have been only 1110 widgets. Not the 161 listed as 10% of your total wealth.

Onua.png

Wait, it's 10% percent of your widgets? For some reason I thought you had to count up the value of your properties too or something, and take 10% of that. Well, next time I'll know, I guess...

It is, 10% of your total worth, that means widgets and property values. 10% of your widgets would have been only 1110 widgets. Not the 161 listed as 10% of your total wealth.

Alright, I guess I'm just an idiot then =P

2xu8Ptu.png

Alright, I guess I'm just an idiot then =P

I find this logic highly unlikely. We can all make mistakes. Idiocy is not the cause. If anyone is an Idiot it would be me by the way. I just had to consolidate several of the post I made regarding widget values due to forgetting about the 50+ value of everyone's widget count courtesy of JAG18. That also means your actual 10% Tax value would have been a bit higher than 161, though I suspect not by much.

Fishers64: ---- (1175 Widgets) --- (North Way Chutes).

Fishers64's turn has ended and it is time for Lucina to make a roll.

Lucina: ------- (734 Widgets) --- (Community Chest3).

Properties:(6)(The Great Mine)(States Avenue)(Virginia Avenue)(Illinois Avenue)(Marvin Gardens)(Kini-Nui)

I think you already knew that didn't you? Well I know you have waited patiently so your roll is: dice5.pngdice5.png

Once you have your bag and gear packed head on down the path until you've reached Baltic Avenue. Make sure to stop by <<-GO to collect your extra 200 widgets. Then make sure to pay the Owner(Fishers64) due rent.

Owner: Fishers64

Rent 4 widgets

Lucina: ------ (0934 - 04 = 0930 Widgets)

Fishers64: --- (1175 + 04 = 1179 Widgets)

It is not much and your stay is a short one but rent is rent. You rolled doubles so you get another roll. Strange 5's seem to come up a lot in pairs. Are these dice loaded? Your second roll is: dice4.pngdice4.png

Ok I am going to be asking some questions. While I go test this dice roller and figure out what the deal is feel free to take a trip down to St. Charles Place to hang out and take in the sights. Don't forget to pay your way. 10 widgets gets you all the luxuries.

Owner: Fishers64

Rent 10 widgets

Lucina: ------- (0930 - 10 = 0920 Widgets)

Toa Kapura: --- (0978 + 10 = 0988 Widgets)

You are on quite the roll there Lucina. You have one roll left. One way or another your turn will be coming to an end. Either you will be captured by Hydraxon and locked away in The PIT or make it safely to another destination. Are you ready to test your Destiny?

Your 3rd and final roll is: dice3.pngdice6.png

Now with two destinations at your back making your way down the path until the Free Parking space graces your wary feet. You have traveled a great distance today. 27 spaces out of a possible max of 35 without getting captured. How will you choose to officially end your turn?

Onua.png

This offer to ToaK remains open.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright so I am going to presume that this game has officially ended as there has not been a post for nearly a month. As it stands then I can post the total worth of the players and I would guess the winner would be the one with the most wealth. I already have an idea based on total properties owned but they only play a part of ones total wealth.

Lucina it has still been your turn for this entire time as you have not ended your turn to date. So let me know what you guys would like me to do...

Onua.png