Turahk

That looks pretty good.

I like the simplistic look of the staff, as it still looks great without being too complex. 

I also like the armour used on the shoulders, and the spine looks interesting. 

I would try to use a better looking piece for the spikes on his back, and I feel that there is just a bit too much red on the arms and legs. 

I'm also not a fan of the head, but it was the closest thing to the original in LDD, so you didn't have much choice. Still looks nice though. 

:blink: Much replies! :D

I like the simplistic look of the staff, as it still looks great without being too complex.

Thanks! After making a design which used the Fire Villains' armour piece for the flames on the staff which actually looked pretty rubbish, I just decided to go for this one. :)

I also like the armour used on the shoulders, and the spine looks interesting.

I used those Chima armour pieces specifically because they sort of resemble the original Rahkshi torso.

I would try to use a better looking piece for the spikes on his back, and I feel that there is just a bit too much red on the arms and legs.

It's hard to replicate an authentic Rahkshi spine in LDD, but I understand your point. :) As for the red on the limbs, I added the red for the sake of spacing out the colour more evenly; almost entirely grey legs would have looked out of place next to the torso.

It looks okay, though the lower back part of the torso is a little empty

That's fair enough. :) I personally feel like the torso is, although the most original part of the MOC, the weakest part; due to how I constructed it, it is quite hard to fill in the gaps.

Well done Master Miras *bows*

*Applause fills the room* :D Thanks!

I think you did a great job emulating the Rahkshi look with modern parts. The torso design in particular seems quite interesting. Would you mind possibly putting up the LDD file?

I'll get onto that in a bit- I have homework to do. :(

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

VBWj75sh.png

What I want to know is if you built this in the LDD, how did you get the image to look like that?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I'd like to know what you used for the render and how long it took to get the software up and running, as well as how long it took you to actually render it.

Aside from that, it looks good. I would, however, use a different head since this one isn't really fitting IMO. Maybe use the Skorpio head or something more Rahkshi-esque.

Good MOC nonetheless.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 3 weeks later...

For the render, I used POV-Ray, and in order to convert the LXF file to one capable of being rendered by POV-Ray I used the LDD to POV-Ray converter. The amount of time it takes to render varies depending on how many pieces there are in the file, what quality you set the render to etc. As for the head, thanks! :D I'll consider that next time I'm making a Rahkshi in LDD.

VBWj75sh.png

I haven't actually tried it myself yet, but you should look into SimLab. It spares you the hassle of waiting 6+ hours (on a good day) for the render, as well as the conversion from LDD to POV_RAY.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 4 weeks later...

How do you upload an LDD picture to the gallery? When I tried it they said it was to big.(and I wasn't permitted to upload the creation itself)

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!