SKETCH: Okoto Science

ZTG

As per the norm, human style.

So essentially, I realized after two months of seeing the Earth Protector, I realized he has a gatling gun/mini gun for a TORSO. That sounds amazing! Like, the guy is a total beast with something like that. So, couldn't help but draw this, where the Earth Protector begins to fend off the spiders while Onua claims his mask, shocked at the unbelievable ((but amazingly awesome)) reveal of the Protector's machine gun chest. 

okoto_science_is_best_in_the_the_world_b

The joke itself is a Reference to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, as a popular meme from it is "GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!", and how a character in the show, Strohiem, is rebuilt as a cyborg and obtains a machine gun for a torso and fires it at the main villain.

• Upvote 17

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

This is why PoE is so hardcore.

I love this. So much.

:yes:

I know right?! Imagine if one of the Toa had that!

And thanks man :)

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

This is why PoE is so hardcore.

I love this. So much.

:yes:

I know right?! Imagine if one of the Toa had that!

And thanks man :)

You're welcome :)

If a Toa had one of these, I would just run.

I would run far away.

I would run very far away.

I would even try my best to get off of the very planet that I am on to get away from that much of a destructive force.

lol

Now that is indeed MANLY!!!

Indeed it is XDD

This made me smile.

Glad it did :)

Ooh, das machinenkanonen, ja!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do...

Get to that science man! We need more machine gun torsos!

This is the best thing I have seen all day.

Danke, glad you thought so 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I am agreeing with the flow of this topic. Without the bias of the PoE being my first Protector, or that I lean more towards Onua as my favorite Toa. This is a really cool option and would look cool as a moc. I mean the PoF has a storage place for his weapon. It is not always floating over his shoulder. So why can't the PoE have a shell piece cover his chest weapon for an epic reveal?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

This is both funny, and awesome. I read it in some weird macho voice.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Yeah, I am agreeing with the flow of this topic. Without the bias of the PoE being my first Protector, or that I lean more towards Onua as my favorite Toa. This is a really cool option and would look cool as a moc. I mean the PoF has a storage place for his weapon. It is not always floating over his shoulder. So why can't the PoE have a shell piece cover his chest weapon for an epic reveal?

Dude that would have made the set much more awesome. 

Hah, Jojo, and hah, that's exactly what I thought when his chest was a weapon. Great job!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Hah, Jojo, and hah, that's exactly what I thought when his chest was a weapon. Great job!

yeeeeeeees XDD

Thanks a lot man :)

I have a lot of trouble deciphering this artwork, especially the Protector's legs and Onua's little corner panel. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Is this on Tumblr? I need to reblog it forever.  

I'm laughing so hard.

'Fraid not, don't hav ean account. 

But anyway, glad ya liked it :)

Is this on Tumblr? I need to reblog it forever.  

I'm laughing so hard.

'Fraid not, don't hav ean account. 

But anyway, glad ya liked it :)

How about a link to your Deviantart?

I actually have one, but I stopped posting art for reasons. But I'll at least post this picture on there for ya