2001 Toa Kanohi Tattoo Flash

sydorack

Pretty awesome! You should do other masks so a person could choose their Bionicle-persona's kanohi.

Personally, I would rather have the Three Virtues tattooed, but that that's just me. I prefer symbology over traditional art when it comes to things like this, such as the Labarum (Chi Rho).

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Pretty awesome! You should do other masks so a person could choose their Bionicle-persona's kanohi.

Personally, I would rather have the Three Virtues tattooed, but that that's just me. I prefer symbology over traditional art when it comes to things like this, such as the Labarum (Chi Rho).

Thanks! I've thought of doing a whole set with each page being a different wave of masks.

As far as the three virtues symbol, I have that as a tattoo myself actually.

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

I must say, those are rather nice looking, I especially like the shadowing on them, gives it a more realistic look.

Also in regards to Tattoos, I've been wanting to get the Rahkshi/Kraata symbol done on my right arm for the longest time. 

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wow, awesome work. If I were inclined to get tattoos, it'd definitely be Bionicle.

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Wow, awesome work. If I were inclined to get tattoos, it'd definitely be Bionicle.

Only things preventing me from getting tattoos are two things:  1. Your interests might change later, but your tats don't.  2. While I feel tattoos are not unbiblical, I find that getting tattoos about anything that doesn't directly express your religious beliefs, values or philosophy are all together kind of wrong (I have reasons), but others can do as they wish (I had a teacher that had the Rebellion Bird from Star Wars tattooed behind her right ear).

Honestly, the only two non-religious/philosophical symbols I would get would be the Batarang (Batman) and the House of El (Superman), and even then that's because of what they stand for more then just characters, Justice and Hope. These are my feelings on the Three Virtues: I prefer working alone or small groups, I am a bit lazy (though I've been trying to cut back on that); and I have a different view on predestination. It doesn't reflect well on my soul.

See, my opinions might change later, but for now that's how it is. :P  Yeah, I'm deep, sue me.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...