Seeing Red in LDD

Dark_Stranger

Just a few minutes ago, my little brother and I were goofing around in LDD extended, when I came across a problem with the color function. Namely, all the color options had disappeared (except for the default Bright Red), making it impossible to paint our creation. The program was working fine just earlier today. Any suggestions for a fix would be appreciated.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

You must have switched it to Extended mode, while you usually use Classic. In Classic mode, each brick has the color options they do in production. In Extended, each brick is only on the menu once in bright red. If you want to paint them, go to the top bar and use the Paint Tool (B), then select your color. Extended is much more free in the colors you can choose, so to actually list them all out would be ridiculous.

If you want to get back to Classic, just go to the top bar, click on View, and then go down to New Themes > LDD.

Hope that helps!

You must have switched it to Extended mode, while you usually use Classic. In Classic mode, each brick has the color options they do in production. In Extended, each brick is only on the menu once in bright red. If you want to paint them, go to the top bar and use the Paint Tool (B), then select your color. Extended is much more free in the colors you can choose, so to actually list them all out would be ridiculous.

If you want to get back to Classic, just go to the top bar, click on View, and then go down to New Themes > LDD.

Hope that helps!

I think he means the Extended mode paint bucket is broken; the color palette now only shows red. I can confirm, having just checked.

I don't think I have ever had this error. Mind you I do use the Extended Edition and yes it will only show parts in a desired color. Default I believe is red. I've never been stuck on red and been unable to change the color. Be it in the piece pallet to the left, or after placing the desired piece in the MOC area. I am however all for new parts packs. I need the LoSS eye print piece. all my 2015 Nui-Jaga have no eyes as I have just been using the Blank chest piece instead. Also I want the New Okoto heads and masks so I may Moc some New Toa or alike.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I don't think I have ever had this error. Mind you I do use the Extended Edition and yes it will only show parts in a desired color. Default I believe is red. I've never been stuck on red and been unable to change the color. Be it in the piece pallet to the left, or after placing the desired piece in the MOC area. I am however all for new parts packs. I need the LoSS eye print piece. all my 2015 Nui-Jaga have no eyes as I have just been using the Blank chest piece instead. Also I want the New Okoto heads and masks so I may Moc some New Toa or alike.

I would like to revise my earlier statement. I think I broke my Extended edition of LDD. Help me. :P.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I would like to revise my earlier statement. I think I broke my Extended edition of LDD. Help me. :P.

It's like that for everyone at the moment. We are talking about the color problem, right?

It's like that for everyone at the moment. We are talking about the color problem, right?

In a nutshell. I am pretty sure I had all my colors in the Ex Edition area then when I changed over it deleted all of them but red. Being that Red is the default color it starts with... Seems to be why that is now the only color.

Onua.png

Yeah I noticed this as well. A bit of a bummer. Was really hoping for some new Bionicle parts.

Onua.png