Major Kanohi Bionicle find last week! What do you think of it?

You telling me there are 01 mask packs unopened? How in the world did you come by this and how can we buy some? 

• Upvote 3

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Thank you everybody for your responses!

Yes this is an epic found and jep they costed me a lot but they are so worth it!

I opened a few and it feels just awesome, got an infected hau and kaukau transparent mask from just one bag!

If you want Some of these bags take a look at my bricklink Shop: ' Your Bionicle Nr. 1 Shop'.

I sell them for the lowest price on the internet!

Greets,

• Upvote 3

Thank you everybody for your responses!

Yes this is an epic found and jep they costed me a lot but they are so worth it!

I opened a few and it feels just awesome, got an infected hau and kaukau transparent mask from just one bag!

If you want Some of these bags take a look at my bricklink Shop: ' Your Bionicle Nr. 1 Shop'.

I sell them for the lowest price on the internet!

Greets,

What colour was the Kaukau out of curiosity?

Also why can't we buy them individually? Not many people have over $2000 spare to spend on mask packs.

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-
  • Upvote 1

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Would totally buy an at but the shipping is kinda crazy, hehe (the price for the bag is good though!)

If you're interested in selling outside of BLink, too, you could always open up a topic in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum!

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

I was literally just 5 seconds from buying 40 of 'em, but then I realized I gotta save for some system sets lol.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I'm new on the topic and bricklink so I'm trying everything out! I Will try look for a cheaper shipping Company in Holland. But If you want Some let me know and we Will see what we can do. I think that I can fit in 10 bags in a letter mail for around 12 dollars shippingcost, think thats very reasonable.

That's too bad bone snatcher, one of a lifetime opertunity! haha

Edited by caszutphen

:OMG:

WHOA!!! That's a serious amount of sealed collectibles, not to mention the original boxes the packs were put in! I'd buy some, but I can't afford to pay the shipping costs. You are very lucky to have all this!

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Oh man, lucky!

Trust the Dutch to forget something like that and then allow them to be sold off XD

If only my parents would let me purchase something like that, seems like a wonderful collection, plus I didn't get the opportunity to open the mask packs as a kid.

Great find though!

• 3 weeks later...

What happened to this banner? Didn't see it on your shop, dibs on that if you still have it (and are looking to sell :D) As I mentioned in your other topic, you'll be getting a pm shortly!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!