Press Release and Pictures for 71016 The Kwik-E-Mart

71016_The_Kwik-E-Mart_teaser.jpg

An hour ago on Yahoo! TV, LEGO announced the latest in their Direct 2 Consumer series of sets - 71016 The Kwik-E-Mart from The Simpsons. Apparently the Simpsons House and collectible minifigs have done well enough to warrant further additions to the series, with this one coming out in May. We've got pictures and the full press release to share, so read on!

View the full article

These pics definitely shed some light on the inside of the set. But sadly, I still don't see anything that warrants that steep $200 price tag than besides the size and the special prints/stickers some of the bricks have. Sure I like The Simpsons just as much as the next guy, but I just don't feel conformable spending a whole paycheck on just one Lego set. 

But I really want this, as well as the Simpson's House set. Hopefully I can find it on Ebay or something for around 100$ but I doubt it.

Edited by The Bone-Snatcher

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Once the price goes down (a lot) I will buy this in a heartbeat. I love this show that much. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light