Hitman XVIII: The Stench of Darkness

ShadowVezon

Sure. Don't bother sending in a profile, just send me a PM with your first target. Since I'm still waiting for Guurahk, you might even be able to act this round, if you send me your choice before he does.

Speaking of which, I need your next target, Guurahk.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I swear if you guys expect me to refresh a topic every 5 seconds I will spam you on Steam. =P

(aka sending targets, thanks Aiwendil.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Nobody said you had to refresh the topic. You could always just check whether the gear next to the topic is filled in or not.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

May I suggest that zombies be incentivized by adding a new rule?

If no one survived the last round, all or some zombies are revived or the zombie with the most kills wins.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Nobody said you had to refresh the topic. You could always just check whether the gear next to the topic is filled in or not.

No, I mean I didn't have BZP  open on a browser. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Night 2

iBrow was walking down the street, weapon in hand, heading for his favourite place on Odina. If he had reached the bar, then he may have regretted it; but perhaps he would have been better off. As it happened, his path was blocked by Luroka, who was out for blood. iBrow had expected this and instantly activated his flame-thrower, aiming to roast the Makuta. iBrow was confused when the flames seemed not to affect Luroka, but he realised that he'd been attacking an illusion when the Makuta appeared from behind and killed him with the Shadows of Duplicity. Gukko Lord had noticed this and snuck up on Luroka, poisoned shuriken at the ready. Before he could strike however, MrPerson, now a zombie, burst from the building behind him, and fired upon him with a Piranha Gun. This would have worked if Chro hadn't thrown an elemental rock at Gukko Lord. By pure chance the rock happened to miss, hitting MrPerson instead and knocking the revenant out. Chro's arm was then grabbed by a decaying vine, summoned up by the zombified JAG18. More vines rose from the ground to strangle Chro, but the assassin managed to break free from the decomposing vines and make a run for it. Gukko Lord had done the same, until Shadowhawk decided he wanted to get in on the action as well, trying to give Gukko Lord the Touch of Shadowfrost. This didn't work either as Axilus Prime leapt down with a rusty sword, aiming to give Gukko Lord Tetanus. The ghoul had very bad timing however, landing right in the way of Shadowhawk. This meant that the zombie got hit by Shadowhawk's attack instead, giving Gukko Lord a chance to get away before anyone else wanted to try their luck.

Completely unrelated to all of this, Rahkshi Guurahk had gone shopping for a better icepick. Voxumo wasn't happy about someone stealing his shtick however, and had decided to get revenge. He walked into the store wearing a cunning disguise, and lured Guurahk to a spot where hidden explosives had been planted. Guurahk stepped onto that spot, and Voxumo pulled off his fake moustache, revealing his identity to Guurahk. Before Guurahk could get away, Voxumo flung his icepick at the explosives, aiming to set them off and incinerate the Rahkshi in a huge explosion. The Icepick simply bounced off the bombs, allowing Guurahk to get away scot free.

Meanwhile, far away at the abandoned bar, Doorman had been waiting patiently all night for iBrow to show up. He had used some spilled Ether of Doublecross to spike a drink of eggnog, as Doorman was sure that iBrow would head to the bar eventually, to get some of his favourite drink.Eventually, surely, iBrow would show up and Doorman would be proved right. Eventually...

Results:

iBrow Failed to Kill Luroka

Doorman Failed to Kill iBrow

Voxumo Failed to Kill Rahkshi Guurahk

Luroka Killed iBrow

Shadowhawk Failed to Kill Gukko Lord

Gukko Lord Failed to Kill Luroka

MrPerson Failed to Kill Gukko Lord

Chro Failed to Kill iBrow Gukko Lord

JAG18 Failed to Kill Chro

Axilus Prime Failed to Kill Gukko Lord

ToaKapura Failed to Kill iBrow

iBrow Died

EDIT: WAIT WHOOPS FORGOT ABOUT GUURAHK

Also, Guurahk tried to set Chro's left arm on fire with an explosion. He didn't realise that explosions are more likely to kill people than to set one specific arm on fire. Bad luck, I'm afraid.

Guurahk Killed Chro

Chro Also Died

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Why did Luroka attack himself? Or did I miss something? Also we really had it out for iBrow.

Luroka killed iBrow. The Luroka in front of iBrow was an illusion (had to involve Duplicity somehow)

You had me worried then, I thought I'd made another error.

Also send in your targets quickly, I don't have much time.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I am?

I'll admit, that your current avatar just paints the perfect picture when combined with those words.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Why did Luroka attack himself? Or did I miss something? Also we really had it out for iBrow.

Luroka killed iBrow. The Luroka in front of iBrow was an illusion (had to involve Duplicity somehow)

You had me worried then, I thought I'd made another error.

Also send in your targets quickly, I don't have much time.

Hate to break it to you, but

Luroka had noticed this and snuck up on Luroka, poisoned shuriken at the ready.

I'm the one with the poisoned shuriken. :)

Yeah, I meant explode him twice, so then he has a flaming left arm here too in addition to mafia. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

wait what the heck

why did i attempt to kill ibrow

i definitely did not send you ibrow

EDIT:
Come on, ShadowVezon. I explicitly wrote "Aerixx" in my PM.

I don't know how that could've been clearer.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Who the heck is Aerixx?

Nevermind, apparently that is Gukko Lord's new name... was looking at the player list hence my first question.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I've always known him as Gukko Lord... Can't think of any other names for him right off the bat

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

wait what the heck

why did i attempt to kill ibrow

i definitely did not send you ibrow

EDIT:

Come on, ShadowVezon. I explicitly wrote "Aerixx" in my PM.

I don't know how that could've been clearer.

Apparently I can't read, since I wrote Gukko Lord in my notes. Whoops.

Oh yeah, times up for PMs by the way. I want to get as close to finishing as possible by the end of the week, since I'll be missing for most of next week.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Night 3

Luroka arrived at his house, shopping in tow. He had made it just before nightfall, which was when the killing would resume. Luroka had bought an antidote, in case Gukko Lord tried another poisoned shuriken. He would have bought a weapon, but he had plenty of his left to last several nights at least. He took out a Stone of Mutiny, intent on ending Chro's undead life. He unlocked his door, when Doorman burst through and pushed Luroka to the ground. The zombified assassin slammed the door shut and took out a rusty knife, but Luroka jumped to his feet and backed up his stairs, aiming to get to his collection of weapons. Doorman followed him, when Guurahk opened the door and threw his staff at Doorman. The staff hit Doorman in his back, causing him to fall down the stairs.

Meanwhile, Shadowhawk was running down the streets, heading to Luroka's house. Gukko Lord appeared however, aiming to take out Shadowhawk with a thunderclap. Shadowhawk was armed with a full-auto 9mm handgun however, which didn't make that very likely. Gukko Lord had the advantage of an ambush however, and sprung from behind, aiming to pull the gun from Shadowhawk and leave him vulnerable. Gukko Lord did succeed in getting Shadowhawk to shoot himself in the foot, but he was forced backwards and had to retreat, hoping to find a better chance. Shadowhawk would have fired after him, but he had limited ammo and didn't want to waste it. He realised that he was now in no condition to go after Luroka directly, and decided to go for an ambush instead.

Luroka took the chance to run into his bedroom when a pack of zombies, including iBrow, Kapura and MrPerson all burst through the window, having worked together to get themselves up. All three of them had put aside their differences to take out Luroka, and they worked together in an attempt to take him down. Kapura and MrPerson combined their powers together to launch a massive ball of rainbow fire, which Kuroka barely managed to dodge. iBrow took the chance to stab Luroka with Gukko Lord's poisoned shuriken from the previous night, but fortunately for Luroka, as previously mentioned he had taken the antidote shortly before. He forced iBrow through the hole in the wall that the rainbow fireball had made, before jumping out and running for it.

He made it onto the streets, when who should happen to show up but Voxumo, also out for Luroka's blood. Voxumo started running after Luroka when, by more good fortune, Gukko Lord appeared, being attacked by JAG18. JAG18 was armed with a spear, but Gukko lord managed to get it off him and impale the zombie, allowing him to continue on his way. This distraction provided Luroka the chance to flee again.

Luroka finally made it to Chro, who was the only person not to go after anyone that night. He was looking for something which could cover his left arm and make it non-flammable, when Luroka burst into the store and threw the Stone of Mutiny at Chro. It worked... except that he'd only rise up again the next night anyway, making the victory ultimately useless. Luroka didn't have long to celebrate his temporary victory however, as Shadowhawk limped into the shop and fired into Luroka's chest, downing the Makuta. Shadowhawk wouldn't even get a chance to celebrate, as Gukko Lord took his chance and shattered Shadowhawk's eardrums with a thunderclap, taking him out. Axilus Prime ran in and tried to maul Gukko Lord with a rotting Gukko corpse, but Gukko Lord grabbed the fallen Shadowhawk's gun and fired into Axilus's chest, temporarily stopping the revenant. Nobody else tried to do anything that night, as pretty much everyone had been after Luroka anyway.

Results (Shortened due to time contraints, so I didn't mention all the individual people who tried to kill Luroka)

Axilus Prime Failed to Kill Gukko Lord

Gukko Lord Killed Shadowhawk

Guurahk Would Have Killed Aiwendil (But he's a zombie, so it doesn't stick)

JAG18 Failed to Kill Gukko Lord

Luroka Would have Killed Chro (But he's also a zombie, so it wouldn't last)

Literally everyone else went after Luroka, Shadowhawk being the one to kill him. iBrow would also have killed him, if Shadowhawk hadn't sent his target first.

6 people went after Luroka tonight, by the way. If I made any mistakes, that';s because I was rushing this to get it out tonight, in the hopes that the game'll end by the end of the week.

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It appears several people didn't bother to check the alive list. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

*Tilts head to the side with hand on chin*

Hmm... I just don't seem to be on top of my game this time... Seems like a new strategy is in order next game.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu